My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Und...

Per FairyTaleChaos

Kevin Ross is just your average school boy, he attends classes and get good grades. That is until his parents... Més

My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter One
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)-Chapter Two
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)- Chapter Three
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)-Chapter Four
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Six
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)-Chapter Seven
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Eight
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Nine
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Ten
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Eleven
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Twelve
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Thirteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Fourteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Fifteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Sixteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Seventeen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Eighteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Nineteen
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Twenty
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Twenty One
My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB) Chapter Twenty Two

My Mate Wears Hello Kitty Underwear? (BxB)-Chapter Five

1.7K 39 0
Per FairyTaleChaos

Thank you for reading, I now have more time to write

-Kim

------------------------------------

"Kevin?"

I opened my eyes to see Ryan standing in my room. Was this a dream..please be a dream.

"Ryan? what are you doing here?"  Sitting up and rubbing my eyes wishing it was a dream, but he was real alright.

"Kevin, I don't know how to tell you this but..we're..mates." Ryan stood there with a small smile. 

Go to him human!

I stepped forward and so did Ryan, I was afraid of what would happen but needed it too happen.  Ryan pulled me over to him and just hugged me.

"Kevin, I know you feel it, we're meant to be together." Ryan whispered holding me tighter.

"How did you get in here?" I asked trying to ignore my feelings. 

"You left your window open. I just climbed in." Ryan said breathing hard, I felt this surge of energy pulse through my body weakening my legs. Ryan held me up looking into my eyes and leaning in.

Ryans lips met mine in a few seconds, I've never kissed anyone feeling this way before. The pent up aggression and lust just poured out of me. My hands felt for his shirt as my eye adjusted too the dark. A sudden rip as I felt the fabric in my hands.

"Sorry." I said between kisses as Ryan pushed me into the wall hard. We both laughed at the amount of force we were displaying. 

"You held back in gym." Ryan said his hands now moving to my night shirt ripping it just as I did his. His cool hands rest at my chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the look of distress on his face.

"I-it's nothing."

We made out a little more and knocking thing over in the process. Once we reached the bed after destroying half my room Ryan lay on top of me, slowly pulling the strings on my pajama bottoms. 

"Kevin, Is this your first time?"

I nodded slowly, my head finally doing the thinking. 

"We can wait." he said running his hands through my hair. 

"No. Now I want..to do it now."

"Do you want to do it now or just get it over with, cus those are two different things." he said sitting up.

"A little bit of both."  I confessed.

Ryan sighed and bit his lips. 

"Fine. I suppose I can help with that." He smiled and licked his lips as he pulled down my pants and boxers. 

"w-what are you- oh shit!"

Ryan knew what he was doing and how much I loved it, every part  of me was in pure bliss. The wolf in me wanted to get out and he knew it. If I could howl I would but my parents are still in the house, i'm amazed they didn't come in already.

Ryan admired his handy work as I just lay there, my head spinning.

"This so wasn't a dream." 

Ryan lay beside me holding me tight. He looked worried but soon fell asleep. I watched my mate sleep and wondered what he could be dreaming about. 

My alarm rang and I got up and got dressed. My parents were soon up and I went to them with a fake cough.

"Kevin?" my mom woke up and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"I don't feel too good."

She placed her hand on my head and just tsk.

"Go lay down and don't think about going to school today." 

I walked back into my room and closed the door and went back too Ryan. He rolled around for a few moments before grabbing my pillow. We spent most of the day in bed while my parents went to work. Once up I made lunch and we hung out a little more before he had to go home.

"See, you in school?"

"Yeah, mate." 

~

I walked home with a feeling that I could not shake something was terrible wrong. And it was I found Hans sitting in my living room with my parents. 

"What's going on?"

"Where the hell were you! I called you several times." Hans said as I just noticed the black eye he had and the cut lip.

"D-did that creep do that to you?"

"No, my dad. but back to the question I called you."

My parents wondered the same I just told them.

"I was with Kevin. My mate." I said and my parents looked as happy as can be, but Hans just sat looked away.

"Why did your dad do this to you?" I asked trying to look at his face.

"That guy I was with, he wanted me to stay with him. I went home to pack and my dad was in one of those moods and punch my lights out. called me a slut and told me not to come back." Hans explained while trying so hard not too cry.

"He can't just kick you out." I protested.

"He can I'm nineteen almost twenty remember. So um I just wanted to ask your parents if I could stay for a little while just until school is over."

"Of course you can." my mother said and my father agreed. 

"Yeah, sure we have a guest room. or you can stay in my room."

~

Later that night Hans sat on my bed drying his hair and listening to music. 

"Does it hurt?"

"It's not so bad." he touched his face and smiled a little. 

"You know that guy from last night said I was the most beautiful thing ever. And now..well this has to heal."

"It's not that bad." I tried to comfort him but he just brushed me off.

"You have Kevin now." he said coldly.

"Kevin, wanted me to be his first today, and I couldn't do it." Hans looked up at me to say something but didn't. I took his hand and sighed.

"Hans, I know I was suppose to save myself for my mate, but you were the best person to share it with. Can we still be friends?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm mad but not that mad. So what did you do to that little virgin anyway give me the juicy details." He set the towel down and lay across the bed.

"Well...I came in threw the window all twilight Jacob like and well I guess he noticed, anyway I confessed a little and he was all over me-"

"Your so bad Ryan."

"Right, right, so I guess his wolf wanted me we practically tore his room apart. It was pretty intense, Oh Kevin tore my shirt off and look what he did to my back."

I showed him the scratches and he just laughed, touching them.

"Ow! geeze its pretty deep. Anyway he wanted to jump me like some whore and I just gave him the best  blow job in the world." I bragged. 

"You  gave him the best? I doubt the best." Hans laughed,

"Hey, hey the best to my ability not everyone practices, Hans."  I joked, but all in all I was glad to see Hans smile and get comfortable around me.  We went to sleep and the next day I was so happy to see Kevin.

"Hey, mate." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

"Hey. so um my parents found out about you. They want to meet you and your parents." he seemed down about it.

"Oh, well we couldn't hide it anyway. I'll tell my folks..but in the meantime we could have some fun." I pushed Kevin into the nearest bathroom and made sure no one was there and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I want to see your inner beast. That thing that drives you. I'll show you mine if you show me yours." 

"I-I can't change on will." he stammered and blushed.

~

Ryan stepped closer and grabbed me and holding me tight.

"It's easy, I know lust drives you to turn I saw it once."

Ryan smiled and soon I saw his eyes turn and felt his nails grow sharp, he kissed me roughly biting my lips and growling. I felt the heat I had from the first time I caught his scent. My vision cleared and I felt my body start too shift. It wasn't as painful as before since Ryan made it better.

We slowly started to turn and Ryan became more aggressive, he pushed me to the floor and growled biting my neck. My inner self fought back.

Dominance is mine! Don't let your mate push you around fight back stupid human or just let me out.

My eyes shifted and everything went blurry, my inner self won.

This human cannot fight to save his life. My mate wanted me to change and this is what he'll get. Sweet little Kevin is gone. It's only the beast. 

Using all my might I flipped him on his back and dug my claws into his chest, he growled back warning me not to hurt him. My nails dragged down his chest producing a crimson ribbon of blood. Sharp nails swiped at my face leaving the same amount of damage.

My mate caught me off guard pinning me down on the floor, he licked my wounds and seemed amused, but something else caught me off guard.

"One month from now  you will be mine." my mate spoke to me clear as day. I could'nt achieve that..being a lowly wolf as it is. He backed down seeing I didn't want to fight anymore. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.5K 21
Ceaser Harrison became alpha at the age of 18 after taking his father's place Alpha Robert Harrison and as an alpha Ceaser is supposed to find his ma...
393K 8.3K 31
Hailey Marten is like every other teenager beside she is a werewolf. Having to move across states because of your parents, is always bad. Being a ne...
3.1M 94.9K 27
His mate's an alpha. He's an omega. Most think he is weak. But he couldn't be far from that. He strengthens the pack, defying the logic of status...
550K 15.1K 26
Alpha- fearless leader stronger than any other shifter. Beta- second in command and faithful confident. Finding out that their mates proves to be les...