Cold Case *Criminal Minds Fan...

By DarciBuchanan

A cold case is lit back up as young teen girls in a small Indiana town start to disappear. Their bodies are f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Cold Case *Criminal Minds FanFiction*

7K 103 6
By DarciBuchanan

A cold case is lit back up as young teen girls in a small Indiana town start to disappear. Their bodies are found three weeks after they are reported missing and more then one girl is disappearing at once. Each one being different then others and ranging from 14 to 18 years of age. So how do you catch a killer who has no set method of killing? Well that is what has the local Police stumped. So they call in for some help from the FBI.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 12
Samantha is a single mother of two. She is suddenly dragged into an FBI case when a series of old classmates go missing. Spencer Reid takes it upon h...
2.1K 51 16
Maya Prentiss is Emily's little sister. She was a caring person with a big heart but the world can be cruel so now she hides that under sarcastic com...
242K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...
5.3K 131 25
Story is set when Emily, Morgan, Reid, and Hotch are on the team. The B.A.U. was looking for someone to fill in an empty spot and they found Agent Ni...