Flip Me

By zarryjawline

'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ matur... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2 - Championships
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0 -Nationals
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 - The Circus Part 1
3.3 - The Circus Part 2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Graduation Part 1
3.8 - Graduation Part 2
3.9
4.0 - Epilogue

1.6

6.7K 261 69
By zarryjawline

Harry
_____

"Let's have a guys night." Dylan and I were walking side by side down the hallway at lunch. I was able to sneak away from Ashley once she told me she was going to the washroom. That was 15 minutes ago and I'm glad lunch is almost over.

"Last time we had a guys night out you broke your toe because you thought doing a triple twist off my kitchen counter while drunk was a good idea."

"I was trying to impress Kristy."

"Oh that's right because the girl who delivered our pizza was so turned on by watching your body smash on my tiled floor."

"I got her number."

"That's because while she was talking to the ambulance you texted yourself with her phone that she dropped saving your ass!"

"Details. Details." No matter how much of an asshole Dylan was he still made me laugh. It was like the only thoughts that where able to roam through his head was, girls, training, and beer. Either way I knew I needed a night out. Even if it was just me trying to control Dylan I needed a distraction. Effy and Ashley were driving me wild and I don't know how much I can take.

"Fine."

Before I knew it Dylan jumped into my arms. His arms wrapped around my neck and to stop us from falling I was forced to carry him bridal style. People in the hallways were looking at us but that's just what Dylan does. He draws attention.

"I knew you could never say no to me." His feet kicked into air as they dangled off my arm.

"You're an idiot."

"And you're hands are just a little to close to my ass."

His laugh booms across the halls as I let go of him. His body falls to the floor but his loud chuckles don't ever fault.

He's an idiot, but somehow his insanity keeps me sane.

***

The other half of school was just the same, and I was actually excited for Dylan and I's guys night. I parked my car in my driveway before getting out and clicked the button to lock it. I knew my mother wouldn't be home as usual so I decided to skip the dinner she usually keeps out for me and get ready right away.

Effy
You up for season 4 of walking dead??

As I enter my room I pick up the text from Effy. Things haven't been awkward since our talk- well at least for her- at training we get on fine and in school we are just friends. When we hang out alone she does get closer. For example her often slight touches to my thighs, or arms. The way she seems to bend over right in front of me, scoots closer on the couch. I don't know if it's always been like that but I've started to notice.

To Effy:
I would but I have a guys night with Dylan.

Effy
Good luck. don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

To Effy
I don't think there's anything you wouldn't do. you're just as bad as Dylan

Effy
I'm going to take that as a compliment :) have fun harry.

By the time our short conversation was over steam from my the shower had already fogged the mirror before I set my phone down and stepping in.

***

"Harry I must say, you have a nice ass, better then mine even."

I jump at the sound of a voice behind me, the boxers that I have mid thigh making the landing 10x harder as I fall to the floor half naked. Gladly my long black t-shirt covered my junk as I turned around on the floor to see Dylan leaning against my door frame.

"What the fuck Dylan!? You gave me a heart attack!"

He didn't even seem to mind that I was half naked and I guess that make sense because showering in the gym change room at training is less then private

"I'm taking you to a bar."

"I'd rather just see a movie." I say pulling up the rest of my boxers and my black tight jeans.

"I don't think I could ever watch another movie peacefully without thinking about you and Ashley."

"Knock it off." Pulling the cross necklace over my neck I run my hands through my unruly curls and decided to throw out my gel for good. I like my hair this way.

"What! Every teen boy should be proud of having there dicks beat during a rom com."

"You're gross."

"I've been called worse." We haven't even left the house yet and we're already bantering, but at least it's taking my mind off things and that's exactly what I need.

The bar that Dylan dragged me too isn't as bad as I thought it would be. There's people mostly our age and good music. We've been playing pool for the last 20 minutes and right now of course I am winning.

"This isn't half bad Dyl." He smiles before  missing his shot once again and swearing while sipping his cup of beer.

"You're only saying that because your winning." With Dylan I just joke around, we talk about girls, school, training. It's so easy because there is never a serious conversation and always laughter. I've know him for so many years and we've always been best friends, but I've also always been closer with Effy.

"So I was thinking of asking Kiara out."

"Again?" Dylan and Kiara have been off and on since the dawn of time. Somedays they flirt like crazy, somedays Kiara wants nothing to do with him and other days they fight so much you'd think they were in a relationship. But Dylan doesn't do relationships.

"18th times the charm."

"You guys have been on so many dates there must be some sort of rule that you guys have to be dating. "

"It's only been what? Maybe 30 dates?"

"That's not normal Dylan. People usually go on 10 dates and call it official and I even know that even though this is my first relationship. You guys just either need to give it up or actually do something about it." I neglect to tell him about our kiss or how Kiara seems to feel about me. I've always thought she'd had a thing for Dylan- everyone has a thing for Dylan- so it still surprises me that'd she'd want to date him.

"I don't date."

"Then what are you asking her out for? And I hope you it's not just to have sex with her because you know that Kiara doesn't do shit like that. She may not be a virgin but her first boyfriend had to wait 2 years before she felt comfortable enough."

"I know, I know Kiara isn't like that. I don't know man that's what I like about her. She isn't a slut like all the other girls I've been with, I don't know what I'm doing but I actually like her Harry." That might have been the nicest and most honest thing Dylan has ever said to me.

"Then tell her this."

"I can't just tell her that I actualy like her. For years we've been off and on because I screw it up everytime. I have no idea why I can't just stay faithful."

"You're scared off something, I think Kia-"

"Holy shit Harry they're right there." Dylan's eyes grew wide as I turn my head and see Effy and Kiara walk through the door.

I was in shock. They were both dressed in tight jeans and different shirts. Effy's was a black tight tanktop that caused her tits to spill from the material.

You cant think like that. You have a girlfriend

And like always Kiara has a bright colourd shirt with lace at the bottom and bows in her hair.

"Shit Harry. This is not what I planned I wanted to actually get her a flower or some shit."

"Well they see us and they're coming over."

We scurry to look presentable as we both start to fix our hair and clothing before both stopping and looking at ourselves before laughing. What the fuck are we doing? We said to one another. They are just our friends.

"Hey boys." Effy says as she picks up a pool stick and sinks the one that Dylan was having trouble with.

"Thought you were watching the walking dead?" I ask her.

"Well then you told me about your guy's night out and I thought Kiara and I deserved one too." I didn't even notice Kiara already leaving Effy's side to talk to Dylan. They are cooped up in the corner laughing as he lightly touches her hip.

I guess today they are flirty.

"You look good Harry." She smirks at me. She knows not to talk like this.

"Effy..." I whine. I turn around towards the pool and shoot the ball in. I don't even know if the game is over I just need a distraction from the feeling of Effy's hand placed on my shoulder. I stand back up once the ball gets inside of the basket and I see a smirk on her lips.

She walks closer. Her mint breathe I can feel against my face as she leans into me.

Move move move

I try to yell at myself but her hand is on the belt of my jeans and the blood that was once circulating my body has rushed in a down spiral to my cock and her lips brush against my ear as she whispers:

"God Harry it's so hard to just be friends with you when you look like that. I can't help how fucking wet I get when I see your tattoos peaking out from under your tshirts, or how those curls would feel between my legs."

And I can't stop my mind from spinning with possibilities and I hate that I've forgotten all about my crazy girlfriend and I'm even more terrified at the fact that I can't stop my feet from following her into the washroom, and as I turn my head to see if Dylan is looking his eyes are on no one else but Kiara's.

*************************

(kinda filler chapter but also not really a filler chapter!)

smutt smutt smutt in the next chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

I have the flu!!! and I think it's because of the concert! the night after I came home my throat was shot and then for the next few days after I've had a stuffed nose and my throat is still swollen and I wake up today with a fever! yaaaa! BUT I DON'T CARE! I would GLADLY HAVE THE FLU 10X OVER IF THAT MET SEEING THESE MANS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TO ME:
So how do you feel about Dylan actually having a heart! Do you think Kiara will give him another chance or is she still hung up on HARRY

LITERALLY EVERYONE IS HUNG UP ON HARRY!!

__

also PLEASE read Facade you guys don't know how excited I am for this book! It's gotten really good and the plot is picking up so fast!

OH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT MY TWO IDEAS!! I'LL START DEVELOPING THE STORY AND HOPEFULLY ONCE THESE BOOKS HAVE GOTTEN A BIT FARTHER ALONG INTRODUCE IT!

OKAY LOVE YOU!

(Oh and if anyone didnt know the trailer for this book is in the first chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 54
when you're young, you just run but you come back to what you need paul mescal x fem! oc © tillyshelbys...
184K 3.5K 70
"why don't you be you, and i'll be me..." maybe we'll see each other again soon... •book 2•
12.7K 437 16
Two people. A swipe right. A perfect match. cover thanks to @creativestoryteller <3
297K 5.2K 37
❝but we are just friends❞ ❝friends my ass❞ completed! loverh4ze © 2018 real life / social media dylan o'brien x fem!oc