Living With The 6 Boys *Slowl...

By smile560

Her name is lucy sanders and her entire family died in a crash, so she has to go live with her mother's best... More

Chapter 1
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Epilogue?
Epilogue
New book - Fighter
New book - My Italian Billionare
New book - HIM
New book - The Mafia's Angel

Chapter 17 Part 1

15.7K 426 32
By smile560

Chapter 17 - FIRST DATE PREP.

Caleb's pov.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe i was going on a date with lucy. I have always wanted to ask her but i was to shy. I know what you guys are thinking, 'me shy at asking a girl out', i know right, but with lucy its different. Everytime we talk i feel a way i have never felt with anyone else.

I told her our date would be today at 6pm and i have absolutely no idea where i am taking her. I mean i have taken other girls out on dates but i want to go somewhere special with lucy, she is someone very special to me.

I needed help. I got off my bed and headed to Chase's room. I knocked on his door and almost 1minute later her answered.

"heyyy younger bro, whats up" he said in his sleepy voice.

"ammm.....well i wanna know if.........if you can help me find a place to carry lucy on a date later", i said hoping he would agree.

His face grew into a huge smile and he said "i knew you would finally grow some balls and ask her out, since she came here, i saw the way you look at her, its different than how you look at the rest of girls".

My jaw dropped as i took in all what my brother just said to me, I realised all that he said was true.

He welcomed me in and began to talk " I know you really care for lucy so you should take her somewhere special"

I just nodded and let him continue " how about a picnic at the lake?"

As soon as he said that i smiled brightly at him and said "yes, yes, that would be perfect."

I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. I wanted to make the food myself so it would be special. I got some of the boys to keep lucy out the kitchen until i was finished so she wouldn't know a thing. I got out the cookbook and began to make some macaroni and cheese.

About 10 minutes later i watched the pot in front of me. Most of what looks to be macaroni was burnt and and i couldn't see any cheese. I threw away all the "supposedly macaroni" and just went for the box of mac and cheese.

I was going to use this in the beginning, but i wanted to try to make something from scratch. Plan 1 failed obviously so i headed right into plan 2.

Another 10 minutes later i looked at the pot, it looked like normal mac and cheese and tasted like it so i put it away in a container and into the fridge. I also have to remember to reheat it a little bit before we're ready to go.

Now i have to got look for clothes to wear for our date. I have to look very good to impress her. I ran up to my room and into my closet, looking for the most date like thing.

I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans, plaid shirt, and one of my converse. I know it casual but i don't wanna look to formal. I checked my watch and i have atleast 3 hours again till our date, so i decided to relax and wait a bit before i showered.

_________________________________
Hola señoritas,
I know i haven't updated in a while,
And im sry for that
I just got caught up in my vacation too much
Im sry guys
Stay safe
Love you guys

~smile560 ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
182K 6K 39
"What do you mean I have to live in New York?!" "Honey, your grandma is very sick and we have to fly out to Canada to take care of her, but we don't...
646K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
7.5K 171 60
*•*•*•*•*•*"I still remember that night as if it just happened yesterday." Scottland Mac is the girl everyone questions. Her sister died in a car acc...