Suprise's

Par MusicLoverSWS

[My Life is Full Of Drama, Without Being the Soulmate of the Vampire Prince]Gabriella or most call her Bree... Plus

My Life is Full of Drama, Without Being the Soulmate of the Vampire Prince
Tyler I Cant Wait to See You! {Chap 2}
~ When am I Going to See you Again Tyler?~ { Chap 3}
~Tyler! Wait, What!~ { Chapter #4}
~ Welcome to the Family~ { Chapter #5}
~ Meeting the Family~ { Chapter 6}
Chap 7 { ~ Engaged? Already?~}
~ Gina's Dating My Brother?~ { Chap 8}
~Problem's In Paradise~
Chapter #10 ~ She's just Jealous.....~
Chapter # 11 ~ My Vampire Prince~ { end of book 1}
B2 ~ C2~ ~Secrets Revealed~
Chapter # 3

~ To lie or not to lie~ Chap # 1 {book 2} pt 12

499 5 2
Par MusicLoverSWS

Okay! Hey guys i just wanted to tell you i couldnt help myself. i love this story, and honestly i dont think i can stop writting it. So please let me know what you think? This is mostly going to be about Hailey & Tim, but i promise you'll learn all about what happening with Tyler and Bree too. Plus if i do a third part to the story it will be about Tyler and Bree {promise!!!} Anywayyy thank you all for reading and i hope if you were having any doubts with this story that you enjoy this chapter. I spent all week writting it, and its way longer then normal!

Yes i'm spoiling you all!!

Jk

Thank you all for reading!! And voting and commenting! It really means a lot to me, and when my life has been less then perfect lately my writting is all me. LOL way to much info right? lol bye bye now! Enjoy

Ps.! Dont forget to vote if you enjoy my story! It realy lets me know what you think. Even if you dont want to comment, which i must admit all the comments i have gotten have been wonderful!

One more thing..... yeahh i know way to much talking.... I wanted to dedicate this chapter to irregulars101 for being a really wondeful person! If you are reading this right now, i want you to know that i really aprciate you commenting on almost all my chapters and continueing to read even though you didnt really like the idea (: Its really insparational! I really dont know how to thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 1

Book # 2

{ Hailey & Tim}

~ To lie or not to lie~

Hailey’s POV

 I looked at Tim, and all I could think about was Bree and Tyler. Its so frustrating when all you can think about when you see your soul mate is your ex best friend and her soul mate. Tim and Tyler just happening to be vampires, and my life has been well weird. Sure I’m a witch, yippee. Though, when I’m mad at my ex best friend it just doesn’t help. I couldn’t believe her! I just couldn’t, and I spent the entire night cuddled up with Time, who didn’t mind. I love him! He’s so amazing, and he’s always there for me. Unlike Bree, who had tarnished our relationship. Although I was in her mind, sure, and yes I wasn’t there when she asked Gina for help. Still! She wouldn’t even except my help. Who was this Gina though? She obviously knew Tyler, but why was she even at Bree’s house? I felt Tim’s gentle cold finger tips on my back, moving up and down, while I cried into his shoulder. I felt like some weird want to bee from a book.

 “ Tim! Gosh why cant I stop thinking about Bree? Its like I cant think about anything else,” I murmured as he continued to rub my back. Which felt really good, he must have a lot of practice. Or maybe its just because he’s using his wrestling muscles. Possibly because he’s my soul mate, but would that really be a reason? I mean I guess it could be. I wouldn’t be wrong to say he’s the first one to make me feel this was. Jared never had, nor Henry, Jake, Justin, or Ken. So maybe it was him. All I knew was that I really liked it, and I was loving every minute of it.

 “ Hailey, its okay, Bree was your best friend. Tyler is my friend, if you want answers we can get them for you. Just calm down love,” Tim said, and I pulled away from his amazing embrace. Catching my breath, and looking up into Tim’s eyes. I knew he meant every single word of it, but I wasn’t sure I f I wanted to be friends with Bree again. Sure this hurt a lot, but I would be stronger later. “ Hailey, I know you mad at Bree, but she just needs some time to adjust. Maybe you two should have a nice night out. Just hang out relax, have a girls night out. Tyler and I could hang out, and besides Bree is just as sad as you are. She doesn’t even know why you are mad at her. Maybe she has a reason for asking Gina for help,” Tim murmured and I looked up at him. Shocked a looked away. She was just as sad as me? Was she crying into Tyler’s arms? Were they back together again. Just a glance would hurt right? I just want to make sure Tim’s telling the truth. I wouldn’t think he would lie to me, but just to be sure right?

 I hopped into Bree’s mind, and she was talking to Tyler. She looked like she had been crying for a while, and Tyler was holding her. They were at his house I’m guessing, and laying on his bed. Bree looked at him, and a small smile was forming on her lips. Tyler looked happy just to see the small smile, and hugged her closer to him. She really was sad, but I looked at it from her prospective a bit. She had been so mad at Tyler, and Kalerie. Maybe it wasn’t me she had been mad at, but Kalerie? It seemed as though she had met her. She didn’t seem shocked at all, didn’t even mention her. Although Kalerie seemed to have met her, by the letter.

 “ Tyler, I just don’t know! I don’t even know why she’s mad at me, I miss her. She was like a sister to me, please help me Tyler! I cant stand it, I would feel better if I knew what I did,” She hugged Tyler closer and cried, and Tyler pulled her closer. Until his phone rang, and Bree pulled out of his grip so he could get it. She looked at him and I could tell she was trying to stop the tears flowing from her eyes. Is this what I had been doing to Tim? Did I really look pathetic? No. Bree didn’t look pathetic, just confused.

 “ Yes mother! I already told you I could come, no. I wont leave her, not until she feels better. No! of course the kingdom needs me to step up soon. I know that, but we cant have their future Queen looking like this. Just give her time mother, she’s my soul mate,” Tyler glanced back at Bree. Wait Queen? Ohhh that meant Tyler, Tyler was the crowned prince. He was going to be King. Which is what Kalerie meant in the letter. Shoot! I have to make this better. This is my fault, if I hadn’t been such an idiot. “ Mother Gina and Ben are at her house,” He paused, and Gina was that girl. She was going out with Bree’s brother! Now I really felt guilty. “ Ben is Gina’s boyfriend, and happens to be Gabriella’s brother,” he paused again, and then I noticed him look right at me. I knew he saw me, but he wasn’t going to say anything. “ Yes mother! I know, and we are working on it, when Gabriella feels better we will come over. Not until then, she doesn’t need a long car ride to New York,” Tyler sighed and looked and Bree. Who just looked up at the ceiling, her eyes were red, and full of tears. Her face full of dry tears, and her face showed no emotion but sadness. I felt so bad for her.  “ Good-bye mother, I will be there as soon as I can. Father is still King, and the kingdom will be fine. Like it has been with you and him ruling,” Tyler hung up the phone and looked back at me, “ I hope your happy,” He muttered before turning back to Bree.

 I pulled back out of her mind, and cried some more. Knowing I had hurt more then just myself, and it was my fault. I hadn’t even asked, I had just assumed she didn’t trust me. I wasn’t a good enough friend, and all she was doing was asking advice from someone Tyler knew. Gina, and she was dating her brother. I had to get all jealous and think she wasn’t a good friend just because of that. Tim looked at me, and I just hugged him. He had to be the best soul mate in the world. To stick by me through that, and I was such a jerk. He looked at me, and I dried the tears from my eyes.

 “ Your right, I need to spend some time with Bree. I was wrong, its not her fault. Its all my fault, I’m such a bad friend. I need to apologize,” I told him and he hugged me, and I hugged him back. Knowing I was doing the right thing, and Time picked up his phone and I knew he was calling Tyler. I felt giddy knowing I was going to see Bree again, but I also knew it was me who caused her pain. I had even managed to cause Tyler problems, and he had never done anything to me. I felt like a bad person, but knew I could make it up to her. Bree would forgive me wouldn’t she? She would understand. If anyone could understand me she could. She was my best friend.

 “ Hey Tyler, so what should we do tonight?” He paused, and I laughed. “ Yea, I can tell she feels bad. I think we should give them some time to talk to each other,” He paused again, “ Well of course! Wait a wedding?” Ohhh yeah I had seen their engagement ring. It was beautiful, but it seemed as though it meant much more then just engagement. “ Well yes, of course. What’s knew? Your mother has been itching to get away from the throne for years,” Tim laughed, “ But are you ready for the throne? Better yet is she?” Tim paused again glancing at me with his blue eyes. “ Well yea, okay I’ll bring her over and we can go to New York,” Tim paused again, “ No I don’t think they should come with! They need some time alone,” He looked at me, and I almost laughed I wanted to go to New York. “ My mother is more then mad that I haven’t been home too, yes she may not be Queen. Still I don’t think bring Hailey to meet my family right now is a good thing.” Tim just sighed, “ Of course, okay I guess they can talk there and on the way.” Tim hung up and looked at me, before I was wrapped in his arms.

 “ Get dresses in something nice,” Tim told me walking out of my room, and I looked in my closet. What did he mean by nice? Fancy? Would a dress be over doing it? “ A dress is perfect, I guess I should have said fancy,” Tim told me through the door, and I laughed. Well I guess the good thing was that he told me before it was to late. I slipped on my homecoming dress and some heels doing my make up and hair was the hard part. I slipped my hair into delicate curls with a simple spell, and then looked at myself. Make-up was next. That there was no spell for though, and it took me about a half an hour till I had my face to my perfection. Then I walked downstairs to find Tim in a suit talking to my parents, who when I walked down gasped. As if they didn’t know why I was dressed up, but thought I looked stunning. Which is probably what they were thinking. 

 “ Mr. & Mrs. Tanth I will bring your daughter back as soon as I can. Gabriella will be there too, along with Tyler,” He paused and glanced at me with a smile, “ We are going to my Aunt and Uncles, and Tyler’s parents. So I will see you soon, and I had a wonderful time getting to know you,” he grabbed my hand, and whispered in my ear, “ You look stunning,” with one last look at my parents he pulled me out the door with him. I wasn’t sure why he had even mentioned Tyler, it was probably not a good idea. Bree great idea, mentioning another boy no. They seemed to like him almost as much as they like Bree.

 “ So a suit hey, should I be nervous to meet the King and Queen? Or am I not meeting them because I think that’s a better idea,” Tim laughed at that but it was exactly how I felt. I wasn’t sure I wanted to meet the King and Queen. Who if I married Tim I would be related to. I cant imagine how Bree feels, or felt if she has already met them. She probably has, and she must have been nervous, or didn’t she know who they were? Of course she knew now, but when she met them did she know they were the King and Queen? Maybe she would tell me, and before I knew it we drove up to a house. Tyler’s car sat there in the driveway. We parked in the street. We were probably taking Tyler’s car, and then I saw Bree and Tyler. Bree looked amazing for someone who had just been in a million tears. Tyler looked similar to Tim, but had a different more expensive looking suit on. Bree looked at me, and I smiled. She go into the back seat of Tyler’s car when he got in. Tim held me until they were in the car, and when they were he led us to the other side of the car. He sat next to Tyler, and I sat next to Bree. Who looked at me, and then hugged me.

 “ Don’t you ever do that again! You are going to explain yourself, and I don’t care if we have to put up a spell so they cant here us. And by we I mean you because I cant cast spells, or at least I pretty sure I cant,” Bree smiled and I could tell she was happy to see me. Tyler must have told her ahead of time, and she was happy. More so her usual self. Which I don’t think I cared if  Tim heard our conversation, and she probably felt the same way about Tyler. I wasn’t sure if I wanted Tyler to hear our conversation. Although I didn’t really know a spell that would keep them from listening to our conversation. I knew one that would cut off their hearing temporarily, but really they were our soul mates. I think it will be fine.

 “ Naa, they can listen. Although I would just like to say I’m really sorry,” I said and she hugged me to her, “ No really this is all my fault. If I hadn’t been so jealous everything would have been fine, I went into your mind and I saw you talking to Gina. I was jealous because you asked her for help instead of me, but I didn’t know until today, when Tim was talking to me. I slipped into your mind again because I wanted to see if he was telling the truth, and I hear all of what Tyler said on the phone. I really feel bad, I didn’t know she was going out with Ben. I’m really sorry Bree, please forgive me,” I said and she hugged me, but she looked speechless. Tyler looked a little mad, and Tim speechless. “ Also Tyler I know you heard all that, I didn’t mean to spy on your phone call really but you were talking about things that had to do with Bree, and you kept saying things and I was just speechless and I couldn’t pull out. Honestly Bree I’m super sorry,” I said and she laughed, and I looked at her.

 “ I forgive you, I thought you were mad at me. I thought you were never going to talk to me again, and honestly I understand. You’re my sister and I didn’t take your advice, and if I saw my best friend talking someone else I would be jealous because she wouldn’t take my advice. I completely understand, but talk to me first next time if there is a next time anyway,” Bree smiled and Tyler laughed, and Tim just looked at him. Tyler pulled over, and looked at Bree. Who looked back at him, and then he motioned for Tim and her to switch seats. I sighed, but I knew he just was to be in a closer distance to Bree. Which I didn’t mind, snuggling with Tim seemed like fun to me.

 “ So everything’s good with you two?” Tim murmured in my ear and I nodded pulling him closer to me so I could kiss him. He had been there for me, he had been patient. We hadn’t even had our first kiss and all of this had already happened to us. That’s got to be something, but we can make it through hopefully. I had him and that’s all that mattered to me right now. I hear Tyler whisper something to Bree, and she laughed. Then turned on the radio, and I continued to kiss Tim.  Until he pulled away, then I settled for just snuggling. Bree looked like she was getting comfortable for a long drive. Which didn’t surprise me, we were going to New York. Its not exactly ten minutes away.

 “ Calm down Tyler,” Bree murmured, and held Tyler’s hand, and it caused me to open my eyes. Tim looked tired, but sleeping like this was messing up my hair, and I could tell Bree’s was messed up to. I could fix it when we got there though. It could simply be like it had before we started the drive. Although couldn’t I just get us to New York? It would be really easy.

 “ Bree, should I use magic to get us there?” I asked and I heard everyone chuckle, but she looked at me like I was an idiot for asking. “ Tyler what the closest city to where we are going?” I asked and he sighed, and looked over at Bree. Who looked at Tim, and he looked at me.

 “ New York, New York, of course,” Tim laughed and I just gave him a look before saying the spell, and before I knew it we were driving into gates. I said the spell to fix my hair, and then I fixed Bree’s who looked at me like I was a life saver. I smiled and Tyler parked the car, in a reserved spot. He came around to get Bree, and Tim did the same for me. Then we followed them inside the palace.

 “ Tyler dear I thought you couldn’t make it? Gabriella dear, glad to see your better,” A lady who I’m guessing is Tyler’s mom said, and then she looked at us. “ Tim dear, who might this be?” She asked looking at me, and I was scared. It was a good thing I didn’t have any spells on the tip of my tongue.

 “ Aunt Elisia this is my soul mate Hailey,” Tim said and I looked at him, and he looked really calm. I was waiting for a response when I saw three more people coming over, or well vampires.  “ Mother Father, I can explain…..” Tim started before his mother I’m assuming hugged him.

 “ Thank goodness your alright dear! You haven’t answered any of our messages!” His mother exclaimed, and then she must have noticed me. My hand entwined with Tim’s still, and she pulled away looking at her husband. Most likely, anyway. Tyler, Bree, and Tyler’s parents walked away. I sighed still nervous, “ You’ve brought a girl? Oh boy, what is your name dear?”  His mother said turning to me. I looked at Tim, and he nodded. He was trying to tell me I had to tell her wasn’t he?

 “ Hailey Tanth,” I told her and she looked at me shocked, and I could tell she knew exactly who I was. She knew I was a witch, which could be good or bad. Tim grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, and he looked at his mom. Then back at me defensively. His mother laughed, and his father growled. Oh come on! Why on earth would he growl, were witches hated that much here?

 “ Mother, Father, I suppose you should do very well not to laugh or growl at my soul mate. I know you don’t like witches, but once you get to know Hailey I think you’ll like her,” Tim said leading me away from them, and I didn’t even get to find out there names. How did I know this was going to go wrong? Sure vampires have this thing for hating my family, but really? They don’t even know me. I tell them my name and they hate me, and honestly I was sick of being judged. No one liked me in my world, and no one liked me here. Lets face it, Tim, Tyler, and Bree are about the only ones who really know me.

 “ Its okay Hailey, they cant take you away from me. They wont because whether they like it or not you are my soul mate, and they wouldn’t do anything to hurt me,” Tim told me and I looked at him, his meant to make me feel better talk actually made me feel worse. Like the only reason I’m not being kicked to the curb was because I’m his soul mate. I don’t think Bree would let that happen, but she wouldn’t go against Tyler. Most likely, hopefully if he was letting anything bad happen to me she would protect me. Would they deny their future Queen? Lets hope not, but one can never be to certain. Especially when it comes to vampires, if only there was a spell to make them except me for who I am.

 “ Tim, I think its best if we tell your family I’m not a witch, say it skipped me. Say I’m not a witch and have nothing to do with them,” I paused and he looked at me, “ Please,” I say softly, and it rips part of my soul. Bree would go along with it. It hurt to deny that I wasn’t a witch when I knew fully that I was. Tim looked at me once more before nodding and looking back at his parents who were looking at us from across the room.

 “ Mother, Father, its best if you know Hailey is not a witch. She’s not even related to any, it must just be the last name,” Tim said and his parents looked like they weren’t buying it, but nodded. Bree looked over with a questioning glance, before hugging herself to Tyler. Who smiled, and pulled her to him. Why was there relationship so simple compared to ours? shouldn’t his relationships be so much more drastic? I mean he’s going to be King! Its not like Tim was going to be King, and look his parents had to hate witches. Just when I happened to be one, but now I had to lie to them. I just met them and we already had to tell them a lie, and I just don’t feel all that comfortable with it.

 “ Well dear if you say so, Hailey its nice to meat you,” His mother said and looked quickly at his father who just shrugged. I sighed and Tim pulled me closer to him, and for once maybe I was going to belong. Even if it was a lie, I didn’t care at this point no one ever had to know I was a witch. Its not like I cant pretend to be human, I’m already pretty close to that. The only thing that’s different is I can do things with a simple spell. Well many different spells, but what about my classes? Could I jus stop going to them? No. My parents would never allow me to just skip my classes.

 Bree came over by me and pulled me away from Tyler, dragging me into the bathroom? Why the bathroom surely she knew a different room we could talk in. “ Why did you lie to Tim’s parents?” She asked me, and I looked a her. How would I explain to her that they didn’t like witches and I just wanted them to except me for who I am, and not hate me for being a witch? She would probably tell me it was a bad idea and it was going to come back to haunt me.

 “ I couldn’t be honest with them, they don’t like my family,” I paused, “ Once I told her my last name the reacted weird and I could tell Tim knew why, and I knew it was because they hated me. See my family has a bad representation in my world. Obviously, the vampires have heard the name before. My family cursed them, and I cant stand being outcast any more Bree. So please don’t tell his parents,” I said and she looked at me shocked, and then her arms wrapped around me in a hug. Then she opened the door and we got out, and everyone looked at us as we did. Of course it looked awkward, but really they weren’t going to say anything about it.

 “ Gabriella really? Dragging Hailey into the bathroom, and do you know how that looked?” Tyler muttered to her and Time looked at me sternly knowing it wasn’t really my idea. He couldn’t exactly yell at me for being dragged into the bathroom with my best friend, of course they didn’t know that. “ Apologize to my family now!” He hissed in her ear, and she looked almost frightened, “ Don’t forget the explanation,” He reminded her softly. She knew he was only trying to make her more fit to fit in, yet there was something going on. Something neither had mentioned to me, but everyone else in the room seemed to know.

 “ I was just asking my friend Hailey a question, I apologize for interrupting and acting unfit,” She said loudly, and Tyler nodded in approval. Tim grinned, and looked at me,  I couldn’t help but smile back. Tyler walked back off to the table with Bree.

Gabriella’s POV

 I sighed to myself and walked back over to the table with Tyler, I had to get this etiquette thing down. I know Tyler had just started trying t help me yesterday, and I was in no mood but I still had to prove myself worthy of becoming the next Queen. I still had to become a vampire too, and I was just learning how much time this was going to take. Couldn’t Tyler have been a normal boy who I had just bumped into at a wrestling meet? Nothing special. Just another person, but no I had to be his soul mate. If I could go back to that day I wouldn’t change it though.

 “ Gabriella dear, please, I think you should go to one of our schools. Honestly, you need to learn things that will help you rule our country. Tyler is going to be King, and you as his soul mate must be up to becoming Queen,” His mother told me, and I nodded politely. As Tyler told me I should do at times like this, but how would I go to a vampire school? I’m not a vampire. Of course that was going to change soon enough, and his mother said she had done so for Tyler’s father. It couldn’t be that bad could it? I looked at my purse with everything in it, I was going to have to stay here and learn. Tyler was going to help me, and  Hailey could take Tim and her home. Yes it was my duty to stay here, it was my duty to Tyler to learn. I had to do it, I would do anything for him wouldn’t I?

 “ Of course, and Tyler would go to this school with me?” I asked and his mother looked at me, and I could tell she didn’t like the idea. She wasn’t going to stop me though, I had needs. I wanted to spend a lot of time with Tyler. Considering what an idiot I was last week, I cant believe I picked a fight with him over nothing. I really had to make it up to him, and maybe that’s why I was trying so hard. I wasn’t going to be the one who ruins his chance of becoming King. I wasn’t going to take that away from him, it seemed like something that he really wanted.

 “ Well of course dear, Tyler could help you out, you don’t know much about us. Seeing as you were raised human,” she paused, “ I wasn’t they knew I was going to be Henry’s soul mate, and they quickly rushed me to schools fit for a the future Queen. You will be going to school twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Therefore you can spend the evenings with us and learn how to become a proper vampire princess.” She looked at Tyler who shrugged and pulled me closer to him. I smiled, and laid my head on his strong shoulder.

 “ Tyler if you two would stay here that would be great, and Tim you and Hailey should go. I hope you took separate vehicles,” His mother continued and I looked at Tyler as if to say it would be fine. Hailey could take them home, just like she brought us here faster.  I think he read my thoughts though, and Tim looked at Hailey but she smiled back at him. I sighed and felt Tyler’s arms go around my waist, and I grinned. Music would really be nice right now, dancing sounds like fun. Not like you can dance here though, I’m sure Tyler’s mom would love for us to dance… Not.

 “ Good-bye Bree, text me later? I can send over your stuff if you would like,” Hailey murmured in my ear and I looked at her, and pointed to my purse. She laughed, and nodded, “ Thank you by the way, and I will see you soon. Well Tim is saying we have to go,” Hailey said and I noticed to motioning towards the door. I hugged her once before letting her go, glad we weren’t mad at each other anymore. I watched her leave, and Tyler looked at me then pulled me towards his room here.

Hailey’s POV

 I sighed before I pulled Tim off to somewhere we wouldn’t be seen because doing magic was one thing but lying about it was another. I couldn’t afford to be caught doing magic here, and Tim knew that. We couldn’t take Tyler’s car though, what if he needed it? Sooner or later he would, we all knew that. I sighed and grabbed Tim’s hand saying the spell quickly, and before we knew it we were back in my room. I looked at Tim, and he smiled.

 “ Tim, why did they want to keep Tyler and Bree there?” I asked him and he looked at me like he wasn’t ready to answer that question yet. I sighed and hugged him, I was going to miss Bree. What about school though, she had to finish school didn’t she? Even if she was going to be Queen of the vampires, school was important wasn’t it? Why wouldn’t Tyler tell me why though?  It couldn’t be that bad. I mean its not like they were going to turn her into a vampire in one night. Well they could, but they wouldn’t right? They had to have her permission, or at least that’s what they taught me in school. She would though wouldn’t she, she would do anything Tyler asked her too.  I would probably do anything Tim asked me to do though, so I guess it’s a soul mate thing.

 “ I cant tell you Hailey, but you’ll learn soon enough. I promise though that she will be fine,” Time told me, and I had to believe him. He was my soul mate, and I found no reason to see that he was lying. I sat o my bed and looked out my window. Cars went back and forth, one way on each street. Well the same street in two different directions, and I could think about all the times Bree and I sat here and talked about how we couldn’t wait to drive. Of course I wanted to drive more then she did, she just wanted to get her license and get over it.

 “ Hailey!” My mother yelled from downstairs, how did she know I was home already? I sighed and walked downstairs leaving Tim in my bedroom. There was no rest when it came to my mother, and if someone was home she knew about it without even being told. It must be some spell she put on the house or something, both of my parents were witches. My dad being a wizard and my mom a witch.

 “  Yes mother?” I replied as soon as I got downstairs, I stood in the doorway to the living room. My mother and father sat on the coach, and then I noticed a guy sitting on the chair. He was looking at me, and he looked like a werewolf. He looked ruff around the edges. Yes, defiantly a werewolf, but why was he here? Surely Tim would be down here any second trying to figure out the same thing. “ Who is he?” I asked and the room tensed, and I found my self clutching the wall. The guy looked at me and smiled, a toothy smile.

 “ I’m Fredrick, and you my dear have a lot of explaining to do,” He said and I looked at him confused, what had I done? I mean besides lying about being a witch to Tim’s parents. Tim was by my side in an instant and he was looking at Fredrick, and the glared at each other. What the hell was going on here? I looked at my parents and they looked back at me nervously. I sighed. I wanted to know what was going on right now! Fredrick looked at my parents and Tim growled pulling me to him, and I looked at him. He had never been this possessive, not that I didn’t like it. Actually it really turned me on, and I think he knew that.

 “ Well, ten years ago your parents were having quite the hard time, and my father being the nice man he was settled in for a little agreement. That he would get the Werewolves and Vampires to leave them alone, and he did. You haven’t had any trouble with them, he has kept his side of the bargain. I am ready for your side of the bargain, and Hailey your side is to marry me,” He looked at Tim once before Tim pushed him to the ground. Fredrick looked shocked more then anything, but his glare remained on me. I pulled Tim back and I kissed him right in front of Fredrick. He wasn’t going to take me away from my soul mate, and I don’t think Tim would let him.

 “ Look here Fredrick, my name is Tim, perhaps you’ve heard of me. Well in case you haven’t the future King and his Queen are very close to Hailey and I perhaps you’ve heard of Gabriella and Tyler? Oh and just so you know Gabriella would never let her best friend marry some guy that not me, her SOUL MATE!” Tim growled, and Fredrick laughed. My parents looked scared, and maybe they should be, I mean this is all their fault. Its not my fault they decided to ruin our family name even more, and have the vampires and werewolves hate them. It wasn’t my fault though, and I surely wasn’t going to spend the rest of my life without my soul mate. There was no way in hell I would trade Tim for that mutt.

 “ Do you know you would be bringing a war to this world if you don’t do it? Hmm Vampire? Watch you tongue the girl can decide what she would rather happen. I’m sure Prince Tyler and his Gabriella would like that, a war to start their ruling of the kingdom. All because his cousin and her best friend decided to be selfish,” Fredrick antagonized and I really had to hold Tim back this time, or Fredrick was going to end up dead. Actually I had the feeling it was going to happen whether or not I held Tim down or not.  I sighed, I couldn’t put my love over millions of lives could I? Would Bree hate me if I did this? I have feeling she would appreciate it very much. Tyler would probably murder me and Tim if we wouldn’t go through with this. The Vampire realm already was dark and in need of its new ruler. It couldn’t wait much longer without really going bizarre.

 “ Do you know that you could wait and find your soul mate? Perhaps you don’t know how it feels, but what if one day you do. You’ll regret this, and it isn’t just something I can decide over night. Give me two weeks and I’ll give you my answer,” I said and squeezed Tim’s hand letting him know I was just pressing for time. I knew and he knew I would end up choosing him. I wasn’t just going to let Fredrick ruin our relationship. I mean Tim is my Soul mate! I wouldn’t give him up for anything but I had to ask Bree for help, and we could figure this out. I don’t want to be selfish and start a war, but Tim! I couldn’t give him up. I would give my life for him, and we both knew that. I hope he would do the same, but I just cant say for sure. I don’t know him well enough, I mean sure I loved him. He was my soul mate, but knowing someone doesn’t happen overnight. Not even if he is your soul mate, and I know from personal experience.

 I pulled Tim up to my room leaving them all shocked, especially Fredrick. Tim looked at me, but all I wanted to do was kiss him. I wanted to know what to do, but I couldn’t tell Bree just yet. She was probably busy right now anyway. With Tyler, and his parents. Tim looked at me, and hugged myself to him, and he let me. We stood in the middle of my room like this for a while, and all I could do was hope for the world to melt around us. Making sure no one could tear us apart, but nothings that easy is it? Nothing can ever turn out the way you want it. I don’t want to marry Fredrick, but I will if Bree thinks that’s the best hope. I’m sure she’ll help me find away to be with Tim. What would Tim and Tyler think though? Tyler would probably hate me, and Tim wouldn’t allow me to do it. I know he wouldn’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading!!

Hope you all enjoyed a different angle of the story!

Ohhh! I'm dying to know what you think of Tyler & Tim's parents!

Should Hailey have lied about being a witch???

Bye bye xX

Comment/ Vote/ Fan??? Pretty pweaseee!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.3K 194 25
Angel moved in with her uncle Jimmy. At her new highschool she meets a very hot guy. But he HATED her! Or did he? What will happen to Angel? I have a...
272 102 19
Gabriella's life was always as usual, waking up earlier than usual to dress up for college and coming back late to bask in her loneliness not until t...
171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
725 36 25
There was a introverted boy named Mat who meets this boy named Alex. They go to a fancy college. When Mat fails to get a room by himself he meet Alex...