Tripod Fic

By FxckingPheels

Just another fic passing by. This is a collaboration between a friend and I. This is a joke and I'm so so sor... More

Filming at the Dan and Phil Flat (with some sexual casualties)
Yes sir.
Some Jokes Lead To Pain
Tripods always were a pain in the ass.
Pouring my blood, sweat and fears.

Mr. Lester, Having Fun Aren't You?

125 6 1
By FxckingPheels

Now's the time where my curiosity got the best of me. I thrusted my hips up in the air; supposing that it would look like I was surrendering.
" Dan, I don't know about this". As I spoke I tried to ignore the bits of excitement in my head. Where was this heading?
Of course Dan and his filthy mind thought I was begging for him to do the dirty to me. How predictable
" You're already starting to get antsy aren't you?". I could almost hear his grin. I felt his hands on my waist. He leaned down and pecked at my chest. I could feel the roughness in his kisses.
As he made his way to the tip of my boxers, I was feeling strangely aroused. But god, this was sexy.
"So, I guess you're enjoying this aren't you Mr. Lester?" he mocked. "I guess its time to have some fun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 59.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...