Friends But More : CAKE

By AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... More

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

4.9 -- You don't deserve him

2.4K 124 267
By AusllyMonkey

"Can I come?"

"Cally...."

"Please?" He croaked pouting.

Luke sighed, "fine"

"Yay!"

"CHILIS READY!!!" Ashton screamed.

"AHHH" Calum shot up and ran out the door leaving Luke in the bed by himself.

--

Michael and Ashton was sitting next to each other while Luke and Calum across from them. Calum was chowing down his chili moaning while eating it.

"If you eat like that I'll never take you on a date" Luke commented.

"Even if, you wouldn't be able to take him out"

"What the fuck, Michael"

"But there's not just one reason. Like even David doesn't like you two together"

"Cause you fucked up his brain! Everyone wants Cal and I to be together, even Maxy"

"Well I don't. You'll break his heart, and he doesn't need that in his life"

"Mikey--I think I can make my own decisions" Calum chirped.

Luke smirked widely and raised his eyebrows at Michael, "do you have anything to say to that?"

"He's gonna hurt you, Calum"

"Maybe you should give him a chance instead of being a prude and not wanting me to be happy. I'm happy when I'm with Lucas. I understand you're worried but, he's amazing and I wouldn't want anyone else"

Michael shut up for the rest of the dinner.

---

"I'm fucking sick of you wearing my stuff, Cal"

"What are you gonna do about it? Hit me?"

"Look, I've had enough of your attitude"

"I've had enough of your attitude! Shut up"

Luke grabbed Calum's waist and set him on the counter. "Calum. You have to be nice. You can't curse me out or make fun of me, okay?"

"But I want to curse you out and make fun of you--it's funny as shit"

"Stop swearing! Look, you need to stop all of that"

Calum kissed him softly and smiled into the kiss. He put his arms around his shoulders and stared at him. "You're really sexy. You should fuck me on the table"

Luke sighed as the small boy laughed loudly, "it's not funny, I'm still not over the whole--"

"You're a bitch with no sense of humor, lighten up you dick head. I could totally give you a blow job"

"How horny are you? You know we have to meet up with the gang right?"

"Maybe I have to put on lace and go fuck one of them"

"Then I'd have to kill that person. The only person you'll be fucking in the future is me"

Calum's jeans got tight, "so you admit you'd have sex with me later on?"

"Yeah of course, when I get my head straight"

"You'll be dating me, lukey..how in the hell could you be straight"

"I MEAN WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF!!!"

"NO NEED TO YELL!! CARRY ME!"

"No. I'm not carrying you with that attitude"

"Please?" Calum pouted making his eyes big and watery.

"Oh baby, of course--come here" Calum put his legs around his torso and buried his face into Luke's neck. Luke picked them up and started to walk out the door.

They got in the car, "look!!! My initials!!!"

"What?"

"They're rainbow colors!!!"

"Mines are too"

"What does that mean??"

"That means I'm going to kiss the fuck out of you if you keep looking like that"

"Looking like what?"

"Looking all cute and stuff"

Calum squealed and turned his head away from the blonde, "fuck you"

"You blushin'?"

"Fuck you"

"Give me a kiss" Luke bit his lip.

"No!"

"Why?"

"I'm nervous" Calum covered his face and climbed on his lap. He uncovered his face and kissed him slowly. Luke put his hands on his hips bringing him closer as he moaned in Calum's mouth. He pulled on his lip and licked it afterwards. Calum pulled away and went back into his seat, "that's all you're getting!"

---

They arrived at the house and they entered instantly smelling the weed. They sat down by Spike in the kitchen and he looked pissed. "What's up, Spike?"

"Danny! He went to the carnival with Axl"

"And?"

"Like on a date!"

"Why are you mad? You never liked her, she always flirted with you and you pushed her aside" Luke noted.

"Yeah but, she's pretty and crazy as shit!"

"Then tell Danny to bring her back"

"Why?"

"Since you have a problem with him going out with her" (I'm really horny right now, fuck)

Spike took out his phone and angrily dialed a number, "No!! Bring her back! I don't give a fuck, Danny! That's what I thought"

Calum began coughing, "Lukey, I feel sick"

"Spike we're gonna have to go, I can't have him getting sick"

"He's always ruining our plans"

"Excuse me? Um, Cal go wait outside" Calum scurried outside and Luke crossed his arms raising an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean, Spike?"

"I'm not being rude or anything but, he's way too clingy man. He won't leave your side. All these excuses to make you leave. The party now this?"

"You're not going to talk about him that way, that's one thing I know. And does it look like I care if he's clingy? That means I can have him to myself and look at me, does it look like I want to share Calum? I don't fucking think so, so shut the hell up and never talk about him again. If you do I'll rip out your balls and shove it up your throat. Comprende?"

"Whatever"

--

"All we do is cuddle and watch movies"

"Well we have work tomorrow so.."

"You smell really good, Lukey" Cal snuggled even closer to his broad body. "Thanks for sticking up for me today"

"Calum, anyone who messes with you is signing their death note, this isn't a game--you're not a game"

He kissed the blondes cheek and smiled.

The door bursts open revealing two girls in tight leather. "Spike sent us. He said two guys were in the need of pleasure"

"Pleasure we can give. I'm Victoria, and that's my sister Gabby"

"Lukey's mine! We don't need anyone else here! Right, Luke?"

"I don't know..they're pretty hot"

Calum frowned and sniffled.

"Hey, I'm just playing, Calum, don't be sad"

"No you weren't! Don't talk to me!" He crossed his arms and went into the room.

"Awkwaaard" Gabby bit her lip, "you're sexy as hell"

Luke sighed, "can you two very very sexy ladies leave? Calum's too important for this shit"

"We'll be back, our numbers here", Victoria gave him a slip of paper and they swayed their hips leaving the apartment.

"Cally..?" Luke said softly. He was under the covers and Luke sat at the edge of the bed, "oh, come on"

"Leave! No one wants you here!" His voice was muffled by the pillows.

"I'm coming under" Luke went under the covers and turned Calum around to face him. He was pouting and had puppy eyes, "you're always pouting"

"I don't like you"

"Well I like you. I like you, Calum"

"I like you too"

"You wanna give me a hug?"

"No"

Luke put his arms around him and smiled, "I'm sorry, Cal"

"I don't want you flirting with anyone! That hurt, Luke. You did it in front of me too!"

"I just called them hot"

"Just?"

Luke cupped his cheeks looking him in the eyes, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Yeah"

Luke kissed him lightly and hugged him again. "Calum, I know how I can make it up to you"

"How?" He mumbled into his chest..

"There's a café in downtown, it's really fancy--we could go if you want?"

"Right now!!?" Calum sat up in bed with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah" Luke laughed rubbing his arms.

"You promise not to act like a dick?" He pouted fiddling with his sleeves, "cause I don't wanna go if you flirt with other girls...in my face for that matter"

Luke kissed his pout, but even when he did he was still pouting, "hey, I won't. I promise, Calum" he stopped rubbing his arms.

"Pinky?"

Luke attached their pinky's and Calum's warm body crashed into Luke.

They both dressed up and walked to the car..well Calum made Luke to give him a piggy back ride and said he would beat him up if he didn't.

"Ooh! Lukey this is amazing!!!"

"I know" his hand rested on his thigh.

He got valet parking and they went in, they stopped at the podium and Calum stared in awe at the place. "Hemmings for 2"

"Oh, Mr. Hemmings! How are your parents?"

"They're good, annoying as always"

"Who's that?" The man asked pointing to Calum walking around squealing at everything.

Luke smiled and blushed, "he's my boyfriend"

"That's sweet, well Maxbea will take you to your table"

"Doughnut, come on!" Luke reached out his hand out for Calum to take. He ran to Luke and took his hand, both following Maxbea to their table.

"Luke, their food is expensive damn"

"Calum what did I tell you about cursing?"

"You do it!!"

"So? My little flower doesn't swear"

"Fuck that shit. I'm not a flower and I'm not innocent. So get that mess out your fat ass head"

People turned to look at Calum with appalled faces.

"Cal"

"I'm sorry"

Luke sighed and when the waiter came they both ordered.

"I feel bad now", Calum frowned, "I'm sorry, Luke"

"It's okay" he softly smiled leaning over and pecking his lips. He got something out of his pocket and pushed it to Calum.

Calum collected it in his hands and smiled at it, "Lukey! It's beautiful!"

"Want me to put it on you?"

"Yes" Luke went to the back of Calum and put the necklace around his neck. He sat back down and stared at him, "it's a promise that you'll be mine until we become official"

"I love it, Lukey...."

--

Luke slammed Calum into the wall gripping his waist tightly causing his shirt to crumble up revealing his tan skin. Calum pulled on his blonde hair and lifted his head up causing his bottom lip to rub against his two plush lips.

They connected their lips again and Luke's sinful hands went lower and lower, groping his ass. Calum moaned loudly and stood on his tippy toes getting a better access to his lips. "Do you want to be mine, Calum?"

"Yes", he whispered against the blondes spit wet lips. Luke picked him up; hands setting right under the swell of his ass. He kicked open the door never letting air through their puffy lips. He pushed Calum up against the door letting his feet touch the ground.

"I wanna be in control" Calum whined turning them around. He pushed Luke down onto the bed and got on top of him. His necklace dangled on his chest and Luke captured it in between his fingers. Luke reached up and began kissing him again touching all the way up back to his tender cheeks.

A small pigeon tapped on the glass but they didn't pay attention to it. Calum couldn't stop moaning and Luke laughed in his mouth, "Calum you moan so loud"

"Shut up and kiss me"

Luke's hand began to travel back down and gripped his thigh. Their tongues entered each other's mouths and licked everywhere. Calum pecked his lips multiple times and they traveled its down to his stubble and neck. He licked his neck wet and began to kiss his plush neck. He left hickeys and molded smiles into it.

--

They woke up early in the morning and Luke dropped Calum at his house.

The blonde went into the kitchen making a sandwich and whistling. A smile remained permanent on his face. The thought of Calum actually being his boyfriend soon made him happy..extremely happy.

The door shot open because he forgot to lock it when taking Calum home. "Ugh. Michael what do you want?"

"Are those hickeys I see? Four five? I saw what you gave him you know--the necklace. That doesn't reserve him for you. Calum's still single, he's not yours"

"Calum is mine"

"So how come he doesn't call you his? Luke he's not going to want you anymore. There's going to be someone else, someone who can please him better, hold him better...treat him better. He's not gonna have to wait for sex. You know he really loves you a lot, but seeing the way you treat him. He's not going to love you for long", Michael laughed wickedly.

Luke's jaw clenched, "you don't know anything"

"Oh really? Luke, I've known him for years--I know him like I know my pizza. He's not staying for long" Michael soon started to walk out laughing at Luke's expression.

Luke knew it shouldn't have bothered him but--it's true. Calum won't stay. He treats him like shit and Cal won't even call him his. He threw away the sandwich and went into his bedroom throwing the covers over him.

---

And if you haven't noticed by now...I get horny a lot...like a lot a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 251 41
"Luke, come on, you need blood. I gave you permission to drink from me, didn't I?" "Cal, no...I'll turn...into a monster..." He sighed. "So what?" I...
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
990 11 16
"You know what, you're just a fuckboy." "Don't act like you really still believe that babe." || Ranked #51 in #lukehemmings
9.6K 591 10
❝no one likes me❞ ❝i like you❞ or where calum is just a freshman in college wondering who those blue eyes belong to s...