Trust one Love one

By KingofThugs

More

1
2
3
4
5. Have you Ever
7
8
9

6

6.7K 327 73
By KingofThugs

Gabriella

Gabriella woke up to bright lights. She closed her eyes for a few seconds then reopened them. She looked around the hospital room and noticed her parents.

"Mom." Gabriella croaked out. She cleared her throat. "Daddy."

"Gabriella, how you feeling?" Her mom rushed to her side brushing her hair back.

"Ok, I guess." Gabriella mumbled looking down at her hands.

"Gabriella you been lying to us?" Her father finally spoke up.

Gabriella looked up at her father and noticed he was mad.

"N-no." Gabriella studdered.

"Arthur now is not the time." Her mother looked at her father. Her father glanced at the two before walking out the hospital room.

"He's mad at me."

"Gabriella you told me he wasn't doing it anymore but look at you. His coward ass pushed you down the steps-."

"Gabriella your woke." The doctor said walking into the room holding a folder. "How are feeling?"

"Ok." Gabriella shrugged. Her back was hurting but she could deal with it.
"That's good. I'm sorry to tell you this but you did miscarry." The doctor said with a sad facial expression.

Gabriella didn't say anything as tears rolled down her face.

"Your boyfriend bought you in and said you fell down the steps. He stayed for a hour or so then left. I just need to confirm the statement."

"Its true." Gabriella sobbed into her hands.

Her mother looked at her with a disappointed look. She sighed and shook her head.

"Thanks doctor." Her mother said.

"We just ask you to take it easy for a few days but you can go today."

-

Gabriella sat in the back of her parents car looking out the window. She wasn't looking at anything, she was just staring.

After 15 minutes of driving they arrived in front of a hotel.

"Why am I here?" Gabriella asked.

"If you think we're letting you go back to that house then your crazy. Now get out the car Gabriella." Her mother spoke getting out.

Gabriella got out and followed behind them quietly. She made it into the suite and took a seat on the couch.

"Gabriella where he at?" Her father asked. He been itching to get his hands on Devon.

"I don't know daddy."

"Gabriella-."

"Arthur leave her alone, she just found out she lost her child."

"This nigga shouldn't be putting his hands on our fucking daughter now you telling me leave her alone. He need to get dealt with." Her father fumed. He was getting angrier by the second.

Gabriella started to cry again. Every time she thought about the baby that was once inside of her she became even more hurt.

"Don't yell at me. You're not helping the situation at all." Her mother sat beside her on the couch and wrapped her arms around her.

Gabriella cried harder into her mother's chest.

"You sitting there like you don't care about the nigga that's the reason why she crying."

"I do care but I need to tend to my daughter first."

"Your daughter huh?" Her father let out a dry laugh. "Let me get out of here." He spoke more to himself before grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Gabriella I'm disappointed in you. I didn't raise you to take shit from anyone. Then you letting him beat on you like it's ok. I love you and you need to know that what he does to you isn't love." Alexis kissed her forehead before getting up and going into her room.

Gabriella wiped her face and got up walking to the other room. She sighed as she laid down pulling the covers over her.

-

The next morning Gabriella woke up with a headache and puffy eyes. She stayed in the bed just looking at the ceiling.

Her room door opened and her father walked in holding a few bags.

"I got you some stuff so you can get cleaned up." He said placing the bags on the stand.

"Daddy I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me." Gabriella said sitting up in the bed.

"I'm not mad at you fat fat, but I'm disappointed in you." He said then walked out shutting the door behind him.

Gabriella got up and looked through the bags. She grabbed the soap and toothbrush before walking into the bathroom.

After cleaning herself up she put on the VS leggings and the VS hoodie her father brought her. She slipped on her Nike tennis and brushed her hair up into the ponytail.

She grabbed her phone checking missed calls and text messages. Some were from Devon that she ignored to read and some of Hassan. She smiled lightly seeing his name but decided to not respond back. She felt like she was too damaged for him.

She walked out her room and into the small kitchen. There were boxes of food on the table.

"I picked up some breakfast food too." Her father said eating.

Her mother was sitting at the island and her father was at the table. She noticed the distance between them and couldn't help but think it was her fault they were like that.

"I'm not hungry." Gabriella said grabbing a water bottle and taking a seat next to her father.

"You should eat something Gabriella." Her mother said.

"She doesn't have to right now." Her father said.

"But she haven't ate anything in two days. She needs to eat." Her mother responded irritated.

"She's not going to eat if you forcing it on her, chill out with ya attitude."

"Don't tell me how to take care of my daughter when I been there from the very beginning."

Gabriella wondered what she meant by that but decided not to ask.

"I'll eat. It's fine." Gabriella spoke up. She grabbed her container and began eating to get them to stop arguing.

"That's real low Alexis but aight." Her father said nodding his head.

Gabriella hoped they would stop the petty arguments soon.

-

Hassan

Hassan felt like he was calling Gabriella for the hundredth time to get no response. He sent multiple text messages but it was like she was ignoring him.

"What's wrong?" Destiny asked him.

"Nothing." Hassan spoke putting his phone in his pocket.

"Are you sure? You been into your phone since this morning."

"Destiny I'm fine just leave it alone."

"Fine, whatever. Can I get some money?" She asked.

Hassan looked at her. He didn't mind giving his girl things but she been asking for money like everyday.

"What do you do with the money I give you Destiny? You don't go to the mall because you never come back with shopping bags."

"Why are you questioning me? I never question you when you used to disappear for hours at a time."

"This not about me this about you being sneaky. I don't know what's up with you but I'm not giving you no money."

"So now I can't get money because you think I'm sneaky?"

"Yea." Hassan shrugged.

"You the one that's sneaky. You're probably cheating on me." Destiny said then started to fake cry knowing Hassan was a sucker for tears.

"Baby don't cry, just sometimes I got to question you."

"I never question you though. You have to trust me."

"I know." Hassan grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. "I love you." He said kissing her neck.

"I love you too." Destiny smirked. She got him to take his mind off her being sneaky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

21K 1.5K 12
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...
15.9K 304 34
what if the rookie had a group chat