The Klutz and the Speedster

By Kole_Stilinski24

Hey there! Lillith, well Lilly, Wilson. No not as in Slade Wilson. Believe it or not, Wilson is a common last... More

Chapter 1- Knight Takes Queen
Chapter 2- A Depressing Tub of Disappointment
Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber
Chapter 4- EVIL LITTLE BUTTERFLIES!
Chapter 5- You Are Their Me
Chapter 6- Return of the evil Butterflies
Chapter 7- That Damn Lion
Chapter 8- Sweetheart?
Chapter 9- Tachiyons
Chapter 10- I Know Your Secret
Chapter 11- Ear Worms
Chapter 12- Explosive Chibis
Chapter 13- Cry Baby
Chapter 15- Reservation For Two
Chapter 16- Who's Smashing Adams?
Chapter 17- Spivot's Got Spunk
Important announcement

Chapter 14- 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Back

324 9 1
By Kole_Stilinski24

(Warning Arrow Spoilers if you're not caught up in season 3)

"Water guns. I didn't miss anything," I said as water squirt out of the masked men and women's "guns" and the others broke out dancing. "Oh this is the prank for the street wars like in Step Up," Caitlin asked. We all looked at her confused and shocked. "What, I had a life before STAR labs," She said. I just chuckled shaking my head as one of them tried to pull me out of my seat and I shook my head but paused seeing Jason's hair and roughly his height and build. My faulter had been long enough for him to pull me up as the song uptown funk started. I had taken a hip hop class throughout my life and I recognized some of the choreography I had made when I did my first student chreography. I joined in wung it soon enough everyone else in Jitters was pulled into the repeating steps. The members of the dance crew ran and everyone was kind of just talking and laughing some of us helped clean up. "Wow you're a good hip hop dancer," Cisco said. "Y'all weren't to shabby either," I complimented, "I also had an unfair advantage." "How so," Barry asked. "Some of the parts came from my minute and a half version student choreography to a different song my junior year," I said. "That's peculiar," Barry said the asked, "Did you know that guy?" "I think it was Jason," I admitted. "I thought he was in Gotham why didn't he drop in first," Barry asked. "I 'dunno angry Barry could be a bit intimidating to a soon to be heroe," I said. "Yeah dude when you're pissed you're like a bit scary man," Cisco said.

We finished our food and beverages before we walked out to the park. "Y'know if you weren't engaged to Ronnie I'd totally ship you with Cisco," I said out loud. "Ew," they both said laughing. I just shrugged and Barry wrapped an arm aroud my waist. We sat under the trees in the grass well more like they sat in the grass and I sat on Barry's lap. "She makes really good alcoholic beverages," Barry said out of no where. "What," Cisco asked. "Are you still on that," I asked. "No one I've known except for actual bar tenders have made an alcoholic beverage with 15% alcohol that tasted like 6% alcoholic beverages," Barry said. "How did you know it was 15%," I asked. "Because I know my body the warmth was a 15% warmth I know because senior year in high school... 'nuff said," he stated. "Shhhh noo you're my nerdy little Barry I don't wanna hear this ish about high school. Dark times for everyone," I said. "True," Cisco said. "Where you here when he told us about how he tried a cigerette once," Caitlin asked. "Barry," I said raising my voice in disbeliefe and slapped him laughing a bit. "That's how I had gotten the asthma," I said. "Speaking of which where's your inhaler," he asked. "Uuuhhh heh it broke... but I haven't actually really needed it since the night of the explosion," I admitted. "You don't have asthma at least not anymore," Caitlin said with a shrug.

We had spent Sunday just hanging out as well I rolled out of bed Monday in my apartment and Barry had crashed at Joe's helping Iris with something for her dad. I pulled on a romper that was apricot at the top and ombred to a light-ish purple. I had my black lace tights underneath and took my combat boots out folding the tops down. I curled my hair did my usual make up put in my contacts for the first time in a while. I then pulled on my bag and walked to work grabbing the lemonade slushie on my way down. It was a warmer morning, but not warm enough for me to shave that's for damn sure.

I walked into work and it was quieter than usual. I just clocked in and sat at my desk filing the cases. I found this work was three parts filing one part science. I guess that's what happens when you're an assistant. I kicked my feet up taking the key board on my lap. I heard rushing in and a thud. I looked up mid-type and saw Barry trying to pick up some huge tubes. I looked to see the door closed and blinds down and made it all easier to carry and work with him. He set them down and sighed catching his breath a bit. "Morning Bar," I chuckled. "Morning," he started and stopped tilting his head a bit when he saw me and smiled a bit, "You put contacts in?" "Yeah," I said chuckling. He smiled and went to working. "Are you alright," I asked when I used my powers to stop the tubes from falling. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm good," he said quickly. My eyes narrowed a bit and I asked, "Ok Mr. Allen what's going on." "Nothing," he blurted and rubbed the back of his neck asking, "W-why what makes you ask?" "Uh you're fumbling more than usual and hella nervous," I said. Why aren't you a detective," He asked. "Well you see forensic science is much more fun. Now, stop avoiding my question," I said chuckling. "I'm just a bit anxious oh pizza at Joe's tonight," Barry said. "I guess I'll be there," I said chuckling.

After work I left to Joe's Barry was on a case right now it seems the shape shifter had a sibling that also was effected. I walked into Joe's and Caitlin was on the small stairs zoned out with a determined look on her face. "Hi Lil," Joe said. "Hey," I said. Eddie was sitting on the chair to my right cisco on the couch and Joe was standing. "Where's Barry," Joe asked. "Last I knew he was with you on a case with about the shifter's sibling," I answered. "The Every Man has a sibling," Cait asked. "Younger sister," I said. "Every man," Cisco asked. "Bad nick name," she asked. "No it's pretty good," Cisco said. There was a fast wind and Barry was now holding a stack of pizza's. "Pizza from Coast City," Eddie asked. "It's supposed to be the best in the west," Barry said with a smirk. "Show off," I laughed. "You're just mad you don't have my skill," he teased and we all took a slice. "This is actually amazing," Eddie said. I chuckled. "Alright Joe, Cisco and I are going to Starling, Cisco what's your excuse," I asked. "Uhh I went to check in on Dante for a family emergency," Cisco said. "I'm going to Starling to finish with legal buisness over my mom's death and to visit her grave which isn't a total lie," I said. Barry just nodded as did Caitlin. "If Iris asks I took a few personal days to see an old friend in Starling," Joe said. We all nodded.

"Alright boys off we go," I said after we finished the pizzas and packed. "Roads where we're going we don't need roads," Cisco joked. I laughed and we went to the train station riding in to Starling City. "So you and Barry," Joe said. "Are both forensic scientists that work for the CCPD," I said sarcastically. "You guys are so adorable," Cisco said. I laughed a bit saying, "I 'dunno what you guys want me to say." "What ever you haven't already told us about you guys," Joe said. "So nosey," I teased. "I can't help what I ship," Cisco countered. I shook my head laughing.

"How many hats," Cisco asked as I layed against the wall of the train resting my legs on the seat closing my eyes. "Five," I said flatly. "You can still do that Psych thing," Joe asked. "Where do you think Psych got the base idea from? One of my ex best friends used the story about my life that I shared. It's okay though it was a good show," I said. Sometime later on one of the first stops in Starling I heard a familiar voice call my name and I looked up confused.

In front of me stood the girl I had know for years Echo Anderson. Her hair was a medium length dark brown and she had liner on her top lid and half of her bottom lid, mascera on her already long lashes that made her green eyes seem larger. She was a bit shorter than me in height, but she had a big personality. "Echo," I asked and stood from my seat hugging her. She sat next to me saying, "This is awesome I haven't seen you in so long what's up?" "Well I'm going back to Starling to ask Detective Lance about about a reopened case from Central City the took place on the bridge. With my close friend and my boyfriend's foster dad," I said babbling a bit being I was in a slight state of shock. "Detective West... Oh my god you're dating that cute friend of yours Barry," Echo asked excitedly.

"Yeah they're absolutely adorable," Cisco gushed. "Like you," Echo said and her eyes grew wide as I smirked. Cisco looked shocked. "Oh fuck that was verbal wasn't it," She asked covering her mouth. I covered my own mouth to stifle the laugh and Joe was trying to stifle one as well. "Uhh um n-nice seeing you Lil," Echo said and the train started as she turned causing her to simutaneously trip and smack her leg into the seat while hitting her face on the glass. Being Cisco was on the outside he helped her up smiling like crazy. "Hi," Echo said smiling meekly. "Want a redo," Cisco asked. She nodded a bit. "Hi, I'm Echo Anderson," she said holding a hand out to shake. "Cisco Ramon," Cisco said shaking it.

They hit it off and kept talking sitting across from each other. I looked at Joe who chuckled shaking his head. Come to find they had a similar up bringing. Ass hat parents who favored the other two siblings. Cisco's being his older brother Dante and eldest Armando. Echo's being her younger sister Lucinda and the middle kid her brother Christian. The middle siblings being the ones who acted like their shit didn't stink. They had the same humor similar slang and almost exact same music taste and both were from latin homes. Echo was Colombian, Puerto Rican and German. Cisco was only Colombian.

The stop came and we spent the night in a hotel. The next day I went with the boys to the station and Echo tagged along being she had gotten rather close to Laurel so she might be able to pull a few strings. "Lance," Echo called in a sing song voice. "Anderson," the detective said hobbling out. I took a second to size him up. Limp it doesn't start in the leg necesarrily so that means internal pain higher up most likely from internal bleeding or heart surgery sometime not too long ago. Captain's rank. "Captain," I nodded with a meek smile as we asked about the case. He handed Joe the file and I didn't pay much attention as I looked to see the recap and it was about the Arrow returning and Brick's attempted take over.

I glanced as Cisco walked out of the room Laurel had pulled him aside to. "Laurel can I speak to you for a second," I asked when she resurfaced. She nodded. We went into the room she spoke to Cisco with. "Laurel.... are you the new Canary," I asked. She tensed asking, "How did you know?" "I knew Sarah well while we were with the league. She trained me and spoke of you often. I know the woman in those videos were not Sarah and she would only trust her jacket and wig to someone seriously close to her. That and Cisco had his fanboy face on which he only gets when he meets vigilantes like Arsenal and the Arrow. Laurel where is Sarah," I asked. "S-She... she died Lil," Laurel said. I bit my lip feeling the numbness and heard my name being called. "I-I have to go," I said. I walked out putting on my convincing happy face. We went to the crime scene and I was spaced out until I heard Cisco shouting. I walked over with Lance and West to the area and I lifted layer after layer of dirt until we found a skeleton. Cisco gagged and Echo mumbled, "Someone had a rough night... I totally just said that out loud huh?" I nodded. "Um you two can handle it from here right I need to go do something real quick," I said. They nodded and Cisco asked quietly, "Is everything okay?" "I'm fine," I said with a reassuring smile and walked off.

I hailed a cab to Thea's apartment which I might have done some Felicity digging to find. I walked in being the door was open. I stopped as Thea held a knife to my throat. I pulled it out of her hand and asked, "Seriously? I thought we were U.S. History buds. Would you really kill your U.S. History bud 'cuz that's just rude." I smiled and she hugged me saying, "You scared me you know I warned you that one of these times I might accidentally kill you." "Admit it you love my random jump scare visits," I laughed as we let go. "What are you doing back in Starling," she asked. "I'm working a case, but I could ask you the same. You disappeared for like nine months Felicity texted me like a madwoman asking if I had any info on you," I said. "Were you the one who told them I was in Corto Maltese," She asked. "No I didn't have to. Uh Felicity is like a pro hacker especially being she helps some important people," I said. "You mean my brother, Roy and Dig. Oh and Laurel," Thea asked. "Ah! He finally told you," I asked happy. "Yeah how did you know," she asked. "You know the meta heroes in Central," I asked. "No way," she asked. "Way," I said.

"Oh, but before I forget where is your brother," I asked and the frazzled look returned from when I entered. "I'm here," Oliver said walking down the stairs. "I need to talk to you about Sarah and Laurel," I said. Thea started hyper ventilating. "Are you okay," I asked concerned. "I-I killed Sarah," Thea blurted. My face dropped. "You!? Th-that doesn't make any sense. Thea you are not a killer there is no way you could have killed someone like Sarah," I started babbling. "You might wanna sit for this," Oliver said. I sat on the couch opposite the both of them. "On Corto Maltese I trained with Merlyn and he drugged me on something that made me suceptable to suggestion and made me kill Sarah so Ollie would have to clear his blood debt," Thea said. "You faced Ra's al Ghul," I asked looking at Oliver who tensed. "Yeah," he said. "How the hell are you alive," I asked. "An old friend Tatsu healed me and revived me," Oliver said. I took Oliver to the side and Thea went to go hang out with Roy. "Oh my god Oliver what have you done," I asked taking a deep breath they looked at me like I was insane.

"When I worked with the League there was a prophecy that the man who does not die at the blade of the Demon's Head will become the Demon's Head. Once Ra's al Ghul finds out you're alive he will not stop until you take his black at the throne," I said. "Lil," Oliver started in the tone indicating he didn't belive me. I scoffed, "Seriously even now you don't belive me?" "Look prophecy or not I'm not taking his place," Ollie said. "You are fucking insane do you know that. You cannt take on the entire League of Asassins and trust me he will send his entire army if he has to in order to retieve you," I argued. "Lilly, I appreciate your concern, but I can handle myself," Oliver said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off saying, "If you want to go head to head with the Demon's Head again have fun 'cause it worked out so well last time, but if I find that your descisions endarger anyone I care about I will kill you myself Oliver." "Understood," He said and I stormed out.

I just started walking toards the train station and was stopped by a phonecall from Felicity. "I know you don't think you can just pass by the building my office is in with out saying hi," Felicity said. I look up to see Queen Consolidated. "You still work of QC," I asked. "Duh," She said, "Come up I'm in Ollie's old office." "Be up in a few," I said and walked in then up to her floor. I saw the name tag and said, "Shut up you got promoted?" "That was Ray's doing," She said. "Oohhh how is your boo," I asked teasingly. "Not so boo anymore... I totally botched that one," she said. I raised an eyebrow, "Wanna talk about it," I asked. "I'd rather not," she said. I nodded and hugged her.

After a minute Ray walked in asking, "Hey Felicity I was wondering you could take a looksie at-.. Oh hey Lilly sorry I'll let you two catch up." "Hi Ray how's the suit holding up," I asked. "Total life saver after lazer eyes I never thought I'd get that thing to work again and Cisco still never answered how they eat and berid if the waist," Ray asked. "Oh it's actually a flush of minerals and amino acids in their cell every few hours as well as some stuff to keep them alive and well so they technically eat nutriciously filling air thus we don't have to risk letting them out," I answered. "That's possible," Felicity asked. "About as possible as Barry and myself," I answered. Ray nodded and left. I stayed for a few more minutes before I got a call from Cisco. "Heyo," I asked walking to the hallway after saying bye to Felicity. "Where are you the train gets here in fifteen minutes," Cisco asked. "I dropped in to say hey to Felicity I'm catching ride in later tonight keep me posted I need to do something here first," I said. "Alright," Cisco said.

I walked out and headed to Verdant. "Blondie," Roy said smiling. I smiled and walked over hugging him and Dig. "Hey guys," I said. I stopped and got a weird feeling. "Something is wrong," I said and ran down with the boys trailing behind. I looked up the tracker already on Merlyn and froze. "Oh no," I mumbled. "Thea called the League on Merlyn," Oliver said suiting up. "I'm going with you," I said. "No you are not," Oliver said. "You are not going alone," I said. "I need you here, Felicity needs you here, Roy needs you here, Dig needs you here and Barry needs you here," Oliver said. "You do not get to pull the Barry card I am going and that is final I said. "Then I'm going too," Dig said. "No I need you here to keep an eye on Felicity and Thea," Oliver said. "Roy can do that," I said flatly. He nodded and we left. I didn't bring my bag just my gun I kept in there and the bo staff. I told Felicity if they call to say I'll get back to them.

"No one has ever taken Nanda Parbat by force," Oliver said. "That's why we take it by suprise," I said. A flaming arrow flew past my head. "Looks like they found the suprise a bit early," Dig said sarcastically. I peeked out and sshot atleast five down before Oliver released his forst arrow. We ran in and took down everyone who stood in our way and Dig gave me a weird look being he's never seen me kill anyone before. "I trained here," I said as I whacked an incoming asassin. We found Merlyn and it was almost too easy. "Trap," Malcolm struggled to say. Putting it lightly it looks like he was hit by a bus... five times and then caught the flu. I jammed the quickly falling door and slid under keeping it open and took on the asassins ducking as I finished the last one and Ra's al Ghul pulled out a sword. "LILLITH," Oliver shouted. I replied, "Don't tell Barry." and I dropped the wall not letting him through. I rolled back taking the sword of another asassin. "You were once a remarkable apprentice and now you let the blood of your brothers and sisters spill for what a traitor and liar," Ra's asked. "No I am fixing the mistake of my friends and if I must return to killing to get them out alive then so be it," I growled and ducked.

I dodged and rolled and stabbed his foot getting away in time to only get a cut on my leg. I grit my teeth ignoring the pain and blocked a slice but he took my sword and I ducked trying to evade him until there was a sharp pain in my abdomen. He pulled out the knife and I stood up taking the sword he dropped on the ground. "I see you haven't list your training after all," he said. The gate lifted and the sword was out of my hand. I looked at Oliver who threw it to the ground and looked back at Ra's demanding he heal me. I started to get light headed and saw the cut on my leg was actually a stab wound which caused me to limp. Dig came to my side helping me as the walls blurred past. I was brought to the stream and was placed in until it healed. I made the water lift off as I got out. "You are brave soldiers it is a shame you left as you were my original choice for heir. Oliver however, is the one of prophecy," Ra's said. "I know all about that prophecy," We were given a tour and every where I went I saw memories in the room. All of the time I spent here in this place I was with Sarah. It's not the same without her. We had a meal and I didn't eat. I refuse to owe him anything he's already technically saved my life even though I could have stiched myself up. We finished and Oliver chose to leave. We all left and I glared at him as we landed. "What," he finally demanded. "Congradulations you've made all your loved ones targets," I said and walked off.

I took the train back to Central City after grabbing my stuff and Barry hugged me. I was a bit thrown off and hugged back. "Hey how'd you mysterious thing go," Barry asked. "Not good," I said in a strained voice. We were suddenly at Joe's and it all hit me. I managed to stop most of the tears and and Barry wiped away the one stray one. "Hey what happened," he asked concerned. "Um Sarah is dead a-and Th-Thea was drugged by Malcolm and forced to kill her and Ollie went to get Malcolm back after Thea called the league on him for many things and before then he died and now he's not dead because of Tatsu, but Ra's wants Ollie to take over as the next Ra's al Ghul, but he declined thinking he has a choice and now Thea, Roy, Dig, and Felicity may be in danger because Ra's doesn't take rejection well," I blurted and a fresh wave of tears came not from sadness or pain, but from frustration. Frustration from not being able to stop this.

Barry just looked at me in shock. "I-," he was cut off by Cisco calling and answered it, "Yeah?... okay." Barry sighed and leaned in kissing me before saying, "It'll work out it always does." I nodded an then were ran to our lab. "You look not so good. In a morbid upside this is the actual Dr. Wells," Cisco said. I looked at the body and suddenly felt light headed. "I need some air," I said in a strained voice and walked down and sat on the curbside holding my head in my hands. "Rough visit back home," I heard Barry ask behind me. "Please I just need to be alone," I mumbled. He sat next to me saying, "Lil please don't shut me out." "I just need to process it all please Barry leave me be," I asked looking at him. He nodded, "I love you I'll be inside for a bit longer." I nodded and he left. The image from earlier flashing through my mind. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly wiping away the last tear I plan to shed on thi subject. I walked inside and stopped when I got a phone call from Oliver. I ignored it and walked up to the others asking, "What's the game plan?" "We set up a trap recreate the night I died in the other timeline," Cisco said. "When," I asked. "Tomorrow," Joe said. I nodded indicating I was in.

I woke up in Barry's arms. I still had the day off, but I couldn't sleep well the night before as always. He was asleep peacefully. I looked at his face and couldn't help, but smile. His alarm went off and he shot awake started falling to the ground and I luaghed. He just smiled and turned off the alarm. I sat on the edge of the bed blocking where he was laying down. "Are you making me get ready," he complained. "We have work. Well a half day," I said. He took a step closer wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ass kissing won't get you five extra minutes of sleep," I said with a smirk as his forehead leaned against mine. "But I wanna sleep," he whined. "No that noise literally makes my ears bleed," I teased sitting back. He laughed a bit and walked off. I just smiled biting my lip being he was shirt less and just in sweat pants with messy bed head. I grabbed my clothes changing into blue deconstructed jeans my white tights with the crosses being my favorties are ripped thanks to Ra's. I pulled on my fitted black Harley tee from my motor cycle lessons. I then pulled on my grey cardigan that had the bunchie sleeves and touched up my hair and makeup before grabbing my stuff meeting Barry in the living room.

We walked to work and he seemed anxious. I gave him a slight nod. After endless cases and finishing off the sibling shifter that Barry and Eddie solved on their own, I finally finished and we went to STAR labs. I looped all the cameras and we got into position. I was showing Barry videos amd Wells wheeled in. "Where's Mr. Ramon," Wells/ Eobard asked. "He's down stairs said he went to see if maybe a cop tampered with the field because it apparently should have held the Reverse," I said trailing off, "I'd be down there, but I don't do machines so..." He nodded an left taking the route we thought he would. Barry got is through the vents in seconds without a word and we hid behind the field. I peeked out from the bottom. People assume that if someone peeks out around the corner it's at eye level which is why I don't do that. Cisco led him into the field and I closed it but got Cisco out only Eobard escaped as well. Next I know Barry and I were suited up. I made a field around Cisco to protect him and we fought Wells, but I was suddenly slammed into the wall and tossed around. I used my ability to stop him the next time and sent him into a wall and he ran out. "Lilly," Barry ran over. I imagined a feild around Wells and it pulling him back here as I said, "I'm fine." It went black all of a sudden.

"Barry, Cisco, Caitlin," I called and got up quickly looking around for them. "Lilly you need to rest," I heard Ray say. "Ray," I asked confused and then saw Ronnie and Oliver in asassin's gear. Oliver left and Barry suddenly hugged me. "Palmer fill me in on everything Starling City," I said. He the proceeded to tell me oliver joined the League of Asassins after Thea almost died and they stuck her in the pit. Then they got an emergency call for back up from Barry and each of them came even Echo," he explained. Echo, who was suited up but in a dark blue hood with black sleeve and black pants with white red and brown decals and despite the sound of it it looked amazing had a black mask, hugged me. "You have powers," I asked. "So do you apparently," she said. "Dude she's like the avatar," Cisco said. "Does that make you Katara then," Echo asked releasing my hug. "Wait was that just you flirting with me," Cisco asked. "Pfsh I 'dunno heh. Unless you want it to be then yeah," she babbled. I laughed a bit and Cisco shocked us all by kissing her. "GODDAMN! Baby Cicso got game," I exclaimed. Ray burst out laughing with Ronnie and Barry. "Guys," Joe said and we all turned as Wells ran off. Barry ran after him. "Freakin' son of a bitch," I mumbled. I froze hearing a whistle and I knew what it meant. "GET DOWN," I shouted and a bunch of black arrows flew over head some bouncing off the fields I made. "It's the league they're here for me," I said. "Echo, Ronnie and Ray get Cisco, Joe and Caitlin to safety. "I'm staying I saw what happened with Nyssa," Ray said. "No one is dying on my behalf go that's not an option," I said raising my voice and pushed them inside.

I jammed the exits and turned facing Oliver ducking his swing of the bow. I pulled out my staff amd led them outside. "Oliver don't do this," I said. "Oliver is dead," he said. "Then you better make sure you kill me," I said and I stood still. He stabbed my abdomen and I hunched forward. I felt it twist and and was pulled out. I fell to my knees and held my hands applying pressure on the wound as they all left. The door finally burst open and I was on my side with a pool of my blood getting bigger. I don't know if I can heal quick enough for this. I heard shouting and couldn't keep my eyes open much longer. "Lilly stay with us, C'mon," Joe said, but it was too late the world around me was already fading to blackness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 199 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or videos.
1.9K 83 12
แด„แด‡ส€แด€แดœษดแดแด˜สœษชสŸษชแด€ [แถ แต’โฟแตˆโฟแต‰หขหข แต’สณ หกแต’แต›แต‰ แถ แต’สณ แต—สฐแต˜โฟแตˆแต‰สณ แตƒโฟแตˆ หกโฑแตสฐแต—โฟโฑโฟแต] ๐‹๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ž ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง-๐“๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ž๐๐๐ฒ ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง-๐“๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐ž...
41.4K 1K 63
"where'd you two even meet?"...
1M 13.8K 88
Just a few imagines and smut๐Ÿฅ€