Unexpected

By AnaMedina15

will Chloe ever forget about her ex boyfriend Adam as she soon finds out that he's been having sexual interco... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Unexpected

430 4 3
By AnaMedina15

Hi guys well this is going to be my first story that i'll put up here i hope you like it ooh and some of these events are based on current experiences i just had see if you can figure out which ones =)

please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1

It's a Wednesday today. Here I'am at my house with Lissa doing nothing but watching TV. Dr. G was on she was examining a dead girls body assuming she died as a homicide.

'Man sometimes these show's are so boring' I'ma wright ', I said but it looked like Lissa was too busy being interested in the show than listening to me.

'Lissa can i please change it' , I said i sounded bored out of my mind.

'UHHH fine' she said sounding like a annoying little kid.

She gave me the remote control she slapped it to my hand making it have a loud smack on the palm of my hand.

'Jeez thank's' I said sounding sympathetically

I changed it too MTV. Jersey Shore was on. Finally something to watch. I kinda did like Jersey shore because it kinda reminds me of me and my girls except we don't get drunk and sleep with every body in the whole wide world. Well maybe Amber will , I'm not saying she's a slut or a skank or anything but when she get's drunk she's just not her self. When Amber is her real self she just so sweet also her facial expressions. I mean she can get anybody to like her she's so easygoing you can put her in a room with 10 people she doesn't know and BAAMM 15 minutes later she knows everybody.

'Hey Chloe do you wanna invite the other girls here for a movie night ' Lissa said

'Ya sure' , I said sounding like something had cured my boredom.

'Okay well you can go call them up cuz I got to go the little girls room', Lissa said.

'Alright' I said.

talking really loud for she can hear me when she was walking up the stairs to my room, but it was to late she had already closed the bathroom door making the door have a loud smack. I reach down into my back pocket grabbing my blackberry. The first person I called was Melissa because she always was at her house. I dialed her digits.

RING!!!! RING!!! RING!!!! RING!!!!!

'Hello'' the person said.

'YA is Melissa There' , I said

'Yes Hold on' the person on the other end said.

I heard mumbling , (theirs a moment of silence)

"Hello this is Melissa speaking'

'Hey Melissa where having a movie night at my house can you come at 7:00 sharp' I said

'Ya okay do I need to bring something' she said

'HMMM nahhh you'r good well  see you there' I said

'OKay see you later BYE', Melissa said.

She hanged up the phone, now to call up Amber.

'Chloe can you come help me please', Lissa said she sounded scared.

I hurried up the stairs up to my room I see the bathroom door open i walked in and i see Lissa terrified

'What's wrong Lissa' I said concerned

'Were are you'r tampon's I started today' she said flatly.

'O gosh really i just ran out of them yesterday' I said

' Really does your mom have anything that i could use' she said

'Umm I don't really now let's go check in her bathroom' I said.

We walked down the stairs, the stairs made thud noise when we were walking down. We past the living room and went straight down the hallway, and finally we spotted the bedroom door. Thank god my parents weren't home they went to a business trip to Florida they never let me in their room no exceptions. It;s not like i want to go in there anyways it's to simple and plain not my type of decor, so today Lissa is going to see their bedroom for the first time. I opened the door slowly. Lissa aghast by the look of the room.

' O MY GOSH it's so plain' she said shockingly

'Ya I know I don't even wannabe here let's hurry up and get out of here' I said

We past the bed and the night stand, we opened the bathroom door slowly what do you know it was as plain as the bedroom cold and bare . We walked toward the bathroom closet quickly got them. As we were walking towards the door i spot my dad's cell phone on the counter top, and all of a sudden it's starts to ring I looked at the cell phone to see who called but i didn't recognized the number , I could of left but suddenly something told me to stay, I ranged until it came to a voice mail.

' Hey love are we still up for tonight ' ,The lady said affectionately.

then she hung up the phone, the lady who was  talking was not my mother it was a another woman.

'Umm Chloe was that your mother' she said

"No' i tried to keep in all of my emotions but it was to late my voice was already cracking

My head was throbbing with so many emotions then it all clicked to me , he was having an affair him coming home late the stench of vanilla musk .No wonder he take a shower as soon as he arrived home to erase the evidence

'Are you alright Chloe' Lissa asked sounding concerned

I didn't bother to answer her so i rushed out the door in a flash i jogged up the stairs  to my room i locked the door behind me (I sled down the door i bent my knees and grasp them as hard as i could )  I heard a knock on the door but of course it had to be Lissa.' Can i come in' ( their was a moment of silence) 'Look I know that you'r not feeling all that good but please can i come in for we can talk about it'. I stood up to unlock the door i swung the door open she grabbed me by the  wrist and dragged me to my bed we had discuss what had happen. When the discussion was over Lissa called up Amber to invite her for the movie. I glanced over at the clock that was on my bed stand it was 6:45. So i decided to give my face a little touch up before my friends arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...