Know Your Worth

Por AnihkaDior

Niyari Jones, 20 year old bombshell of a woman who's got her own. Men come and go; Love really isn't a option... Más

Loveless Jones
The Devil Wears Ferragamo
Down To Business
Oh, Mekkah
Unnappreciated
Closer
Bold Flava
It's A Date
Peeping Game
Trials and Treachery

Party Ova Here

3.2K 178 64
Por AnihkaDior

"Yessssssssss bitch, yesssss! Slay me! Are those red bottoms? oh my god.. Niyari." Char payed me homage as I walked to my Ferrari 488.

"Cmon Chardonnay, you know Ima flashy bitch." I shrugged.

"But you bodied that outfit, muma . Go best friend, That's my best friend! that's my best friend!" Char sang.

I twerked a bit, while he sang.

"Okay, bitch- lets go cuz it's colder than a witch titty." He snapped as he hopped in my ride.

"I know that's right, ain't it supposed to snow tonight?" I asked as I turned on my heater and put on my seat belt.

"I hope not, shit. I just straightened this hair. I ain't got time for my curls to be bustin out. Ya hear me, Lord? Don't fuck up tonight!" Char clapped and pointed up wards.

"You a trip, Nay." I laughed.

"We gon get you some dick, tonight."

"Don't start, Chardonnay." I held a finger up as I drove off.

"Why not? You can't just give up like that, Ari. You need to kiss many frogs to find your prince, hoe."

"Hell no! What, I need to catch a STD too? If finding a man is that much trouble, baby, I'll be fine without one." I smirked.

"You're too beautiful to end up by yourself ... I mean, you got it going on, Niyari. Why these niggas can't see that?!" Char questioned.

"It's cuz I'm not built like I work at Ace Of Diamonds, that's why. Had I had a big ol booty and tight stomach, boyyyyy these niggas would be in the palm of my hand- cause my face and bank account is all fuckin that. Dudes is shallow nowadays." I shook my head.

"Girl, quit talkin like a big bitch. You're more than that- and you know it. You the cockiest BBW I ever met." He laughed.

"Don't call me that. Make it sound like I belong in a porno." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maybe you do, with all the niggas you fucked. No shade... No shade."

"That was definitely shade..." I bit my lip.

"How can you tell? It's night time, boo." Char tried to joke.

"Chardonnay ..." I began.

"Huh?" He answered.

"Shut yo sweet ass up." I hissed.

"Awwwww c'mon, Ari. It don't matter how many guys you slept with- as long as they don't know eachother, they're in different boroughs, you use protection, and your pussy still tight- it's like you never even went there! Shit, I got a few bodies my self, baby. Ain't no thang." Char popped his tongue.

"How many guys have you slept with?" I asked.

"Now, Ari... I wouldn't be a lady if I answered that question, now would I?"

"You're not a lady. You got a big ol horse dick tucked in them leather pants, Char! Get it together." I chuckled.

"Ya hateful..." He said as he looked out the window.

"Ugh, put that up, that's my song! I can't wait to pop my shit at this party! Turn all the straight niggas gay for the night! " Chardonnay said as he popped his ass in the passenger seat.

"You do that." I smiled

I put "679" by Fetty Wap up and let it play while we rolled out to the function.

Char was center of attention, always. His flamboyant ass knew how to get the party started.

I just hoped I was gon have as much as a good time that he was planning to have cause lord knows, I need it.

***

I took a shot to calm my nerves. There were hella guys in the place and most of them were fine as shit.

Chardonnay was already grinding on a homo thug near the bar.

I looked at the bartender who had to be in his early 20's.

"You want something?" He smiled, exposing his perfect teeth.

"Another shot of Henny and Patron
please... Some lemon and salt would be nice." I ordered.

"You got it, so what's your name beautiful ?" He asked as he fixed my drink.

"Niyari... And yours?"

"Mekkah. Your name is beautiful, any special meaning?" He inquired.

"Nah, not that I know of, but thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Here you go. Why don't you go out there and dance?" He asked.

"I'm just tryna get a buzz right now so I can muster up the confidence to go out there and shake my ass." I laughed.

"Well, you know if I wasn't working, I'd take ya fine ass out on the dance floor in the blink of an eye. Who wouldn't wanna be seen dancing with you?" Mekkah licked his lips.

I took another shot. That boy was too cute. His brown freckled skin, long eyelashes, perfect lips and deep voice had me on 100.

"Wassup, Niyari ? Why you so quiet now?" He teased.

"What you want me to say?" I asked

"A lot.. But it's up to you." He shrugged.

"Lemme get another drink. How bout that?"

"You just gon pump yaself with liquor tonight?" He asked.

"I mean, why not?" I slicked my baby hairs.

" You drove here?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well, that's why." Mekkah did a half smile.

"Shhiiitttttt! Bartendaaa! Lemme get a margarita on the rocks.. Please!" Char wobbled over.

Mekkah raised a eyebrow at Char then went on to whip up his margarita.

"He's sexy.... I seen yall talking. Could that be ya dick for tonight?" Char whispered.

"No. I won't be getting any dick tonight cuz I don't want no dick tonight." I rolled my eyes as I threw my drink back.

"Bitch, do you see all this penis up in hea?! You better ride one!" He said as he started to twerk.

"Char, baby..." The homo thug walked up behind Chardonnay.

"Quincy, I told you I was gon be right back. Oh this my bestfriend, Niyari." He introduced me.

"Hey." I smiled at the 50 cent look alike.

"How you doin? I just came to steal Char back, that cool with you?" He asked me.

"YES." Mekkah spoke up.

"Oh? Okay... I know when I'm not wanted. Let's go, Q, boo." Char said as he swung his back.

I laughed.

"Hi, Mekkah." A girl with a tiny dress came up and almost pushed me out my seat.

"Pardon me? I know you seen me here, ain't that hard to say 'excuse me'." I raised a eyebrow.

"You're right... How could I miss someone of your... Nature. Excuse me, boo. Anyways, Mekkah. I've been calling you." She continued.

I counted to 10, exhaled, and let it go.

"Care to dance, dark and lovely?" A tall dude came up to me.

"Did you just call me a perm?" I asked.

"Ha... Don't over analyze it, come on. This my song." He said as he pulled me on to the floor.

The liquor had definitely kicked in by now, and I was just dancing to the amplified beat of "Move Mountains" by Alkaline.

I swayed my hips as my vision got a little blurry and my body temperature rose.

yuh pussy good it mek mi come quick but me nuh shame
Mi love it when you bawl out when you feel the pain
Call me Alka in a real life
But inna a bed Oh God and Oh Jesus mi name
Skinout you hole fi mi stab it again
Mi push it in then me take it out again
Now close your eyes and count to ten
While mi sucky sucky pon yuh nipple dem

The guy grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. He went behind me and started to grind on me, and I allowed it. Shit, this was a party. I bent over a bit and slowly whined on him.

"Mmmmmm." I heard him coo.

I loved that song. I looked to the left and saw Mekkah watching me from a distance while he cleaned a glass.

Ol boy I was dancing with started to hit it a bit harder- almost like we were having sex. I felt him get hard, so I backed out.

"What's wrong, ma? Where you going?" He pulled me back by my arm.

I looked down at his pants and his little soldier was at attention.

"Oh, that? Girl I know you ain't scared of no dick, not by the way you was grinding on me." He looked at me.

"Boy, please. It was a dance, that's all it was." I shook him off and walked away.

"Niyari?" I heard someone call me. I turned to see Carter's green eyed ass looking down at me.

"Carterrrr." I said as I hugged him.

"Shit, you drunk already, huh?" He asked.

"Ain't nobody drunk, come, let's go find Chardonnay." I tugged at his arm.

"I don't feel like seeing his faggot ass... Especially if he drunk, nah, Ari. I'm good." He slowed me down.

"Be nice, Carter. He ain't drunk." I shook my head.

"Come here, lemme smell ya breath." Carter held my chin up and got close to my mouth . I giggled a bit.

"Boy, stop."

"Straight Henny on ya breath. Damn, Ari!" He scoffed.

"Actually it ain't straight Henny, why you sweating me?! You ain't my daddy." I slurred.

"You looking type nice tonight, I'm feeling the way these jeans look on you." Carter ignored my comment and complimented me.

"Thanks... You look cute too. You just got ya shit lined up?" I said as I touched his hairline.

"Yeah, you know it. Yo lemme spend a night, moms got her boyfriend over and I really ain't tryna hear them knock boots. Please?" He pleaded.

I laughed.

"Yeah, no doubt. You still got some clothes over there from the last time. I washed them." I said.

"Cool, thanks, Ari. Wassup with homie at the bar grilling me and shit?" Carter said referring to Mekkah.

I looked over and Mekkah was looking at us as he served some drinks and he didn't care that we acknowledged him looking.

"Oh that's the fine ass bartender... He probably think you my man." I waved Mekkah off, so Carter could relax.

"Oh, well go tell his minimum wage receiving ass to calm down." He cracked.

"You live with ya mama ... I wouldn't be laughing so hard, if I were you." I smirked and walked over to the bar to get me some iced tea.

"Oh that was so funny, I forgot to laugh. Fuck outta here. Where the homo at?" Carter asked for Char.

"Go find him. Umm, Mekkah?" I called him.

He didn't respond as he took care of some other females.

"Look like ya lil bartending boyfriend mad at you." Carter joked.

I sucked my teeth.

" Shut up. MEKKAH!" I raised my voice.

He looked down at his name tag then at me.

"What would you like to drink, ma'am?" He said with a smile.

I scrunched up my face.

"What's with the fake persona?" I asked.

"I don't know what you talking about, but I have other people that need drinks, so quickly, is there something you'd like?" He said as if we never spoke earlier.

See this that shit, I hateeeeee! Guys are always on some funny shit.

I cocked my head at him.

"Gimme a iced tea... Water on the side." I demanded.

"Sure thing." Mekkah said. Within seconds, he slid me my tea and water then continued choppin it up with some other women.

"Ooohhh... You look hurt." Carter laughed.

Just a little... Was it that obvious?

"Ain't nobody hurt, I don't even know the nigga." I turned my back to the bar.

"Hmm you should've saw the look on ya face when he called you 'ma'am'" He cracked.

"Carter, go suck a dick. Ain't nobody mad ... I'm just drunk and I'm not hearing right, that's all. Shit." I snapped.

" I thought you weren't drunk." He looked at me.

"Uughhhh I hate you!" I stood up and went to go look for Chardonnay.

I couldn't get through the floor without getting grinded on and having a few dances, so I took em quickly and continued my journey to find my bitch.

He was nowhere to be found.

I went upstairs to the bathroom to see if I could find him there.

I spotted Quincy's ocky ass.

"Hey! Where's Char?" I asked.

"Oh, he getting dressed in there" he pointed to the room he just came out of.

"Did ya'll...?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Booboo... You need to mind ya young business okay? Worry about your baby hairs. You ain't Chili from TLC, boop! Scuse you, girl." He said sashaying past me.

"Big and gay... Ain't that some shit?" I watched him switch away.

I went into the room and found Char laying there, singing in his panties.

"You make me feel sooooo, ooooo
Oooo ooo ooohhh oooaaaahhh"
He tried to hit Mariah Carey's note.

I held my ear, in agony.

"Bitch.... Fix yaself! You drunk, hoe?" I asked.

"Girl, I'm alive! Thank the Lord Jesus. Praise him, praise him!"  Char lifted his hands.

"Oh lord, get ya pants on. Come, we leaving." I tugged at him.

"So soon? Damnnnn, Ari. Did you get any dick yet?" He asked.

"Nope. Carter's here. Come on, get up."

"Fuck a Carter! Where's my buff boo, Quincy ?" Char got up and pulled his pants on.

" He had a big ass dick." He continued.

"So y'all did fuck? What am I saying? Bring yo ass, Chardonnay. " I shook my head.

"Wait- look outside." He said, looking out the window.

I looked out from where I stood and saw it was snowing hard.

I rolled one eye and sucked my teeth.

"Ah well. Guess God ain't hear ya outcry. C'mon." I laughed leaving the room with Char close behind.

We found Carter downstairs, getting a lap dance.

I watched the girl who looked Ethiopian, slowly grinding on him.

I raised a eyebrow and walked up to them, clearing my throat.

I wasn't heard so I yelled.

"Carter! We leaving!"

I looked like the only cockblocker and I didn't care:

Carter grilled me then told the girl to go away.

" I just can't get no type of pussy around you, right? Dry pussy, wet pussy, invisible pussy, it don't matter! You always know how to get in the way." He spat.

"Nigga please, it's ya game. Over here tryna blame me. Let's go." I tugged at him.

"Ain't shit wrong with my game, you saw how she was dancing on me." Carter boasted.

I looked over at the bar, to check for Mekkah one last time.

He stood there with both hands on the bar, as his arms supported him.

We made eye contact. He clenched his jaws and looked away, like he had a attitude.

Unbelievable.

"He obviously don't want you, Ari. Stop sweating it." I heard Carter.

"Shut ya yellow ass up. Last time I checked, he wanted a piece of her. Who's cockblocking now?" Char came to defense.

I shook my head.

"We out." I said as I walked out.

Number one reason why I can't stand niggas, right there! The funny movement amongst them.. It's ridiculous.

***

I dropped Char off home, and as planned, Carter came home with me. Nothing out of the ordinary, there.

He's spent nights plenty times before.

I was in the bathroom getting undressed to shower before bed. I was tired and irritated that I couldn't get Mekkah's number. I mean, who knew when I was gon see him again?

What are you talking about, Niyari? You forgot he was moving funny? I thought.

I pinned my hair up and stepped in the shower. I let the warm water run all over my face and down my body.

I exhaled.

My body yearned for some male attention.

Preferably, Mekkah's.

I grabbed the loofah, Dove shower gel and let the two collide and create a rich lather.

I scrubbed around my neck, chest, under my arms and shoulders. Maybe it was me, but the shower felt abnormally amazing. Almost like a million little warm hands caressing my plush body.

Before I knew it, I was on the floor with my left hand tugging at my nipple, and my right slowly rubbing my throbbing clit.

I bit my lip as I envisioned Mekkah kissing on my neck and whispering in my ear.

"I want you." He says.

I look into his eyes and start to take my shirt off.

"Niyari.. Baby.. You're so- "

"What you doing?" Carter's voice shattered my imagines.

"Tryna bust a nut, if you don't mind." I hissed as I got back on my feet.

"I'm out here, if that's what you wanted why you ain't say so." Carter joked.

"Ha. Ha. You so funny. Get out, so I can finish taking a shower and go to sleep." I rolled my eyes

"You mean finish finger popping yourself?" He teased.

I peeked out the shower and gave him a look.

"Right... I'll be in ya room if you need me." He smiled, then left.

I sighed, then proceeded to wash my vitals.

***

I was lying in my bed, on my phone, when Carter came into the room with nothing but a towel on.

"Yo fat ass, put some lotion on my back." He instructed.

"Or.. Or... you can change the way you asked. Just a suggestion."  I snapped.

"Please, can ya fat ass put some lotion on my back?" He raised a eyebrow.

He looked at me.

I stared back up at him.

Was it wrong that my own best friend made me weak in the knees at times?

I mean, his eyes were soul snatchers.  Carter was always a handsome nigga, I just... Could never see myself taking it there with him, and I'm pretty sure he felt the same.

I turned on my side and continued scrolling through Instagram.

"So you just gon ignore me?" He asked.

I said nothing. I was in heat, and the last thing I wanted to do was rub a fine man's back.

"Fuck you, then." He hissed.

"Fuck ya mama." I smirked.

I heard Carter's towel drop.

Ari, don't you look, bitch.

Just one little peek? Would it be wrong?

Yes, hoe!

I fought back and forth with my conscience.

Carter jumped on me and I squealed like a baby pig.

"Hellll nawwwwww." I screamed.

"I said put lotion on my back!! All you had to do was put lotion- on- my - back!!" He laughed as he grinded his naked body against me.

"Carter!!" I groaned.

"Aright, fine. But next time, when I ask you to do me a favor, do it!" He smacked my ass, hard.

This was typical of us.

We were hella goofy, that was my bro.

I watched him as he got up off of me and baby, that dick hung low.

"Fuck you lookin at my tank for?" He said hiding it or atleast he tried to hide it.

I giggled.

"Goodnight, Carter." I said as I put my phone on the charger.

"Mhmmmm one day you'll stop frontin, Ari." He spoke.

I sat up and looked at him.

"What that mean?" I asked.

"Nothin, goodnight." He laughed as he walked out.

I clapped my lights off and laid on my back.

Oh well.

I drifted off to sleep with Mekkah heavy on my mind, with his lil fine self.

Damn, I should've got that! Too bad he acted like a lil beeyotch...

***

Party Outfit In M/M
(Them shoes thoughhhh) 😩😩😩

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

545K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...
490K 15.7K 56
All she knew was she got a text and then taken. Never in a million years would you think life would turn out like this. Twists and turns and even dea...
369K 13.7K 33
Joyce Is A Big Girl, She Had It Hard Growing Up. With Her Mother Beating On Her To Her Not Knowing Her Father That Good. When Joyce Run Into Antoine...
127K 8.8K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...