Hybrid One shots One Directio...

By Caliske_XP

One shots about One Direction. All of them are hybrid stories. Request are closed, I only update if I have in... More

hybrid one shots one direction
Larry~ hybrid love
Lilo~A lucky accident (au)
Zouis~wait, what? (au)
Zouis~One practical joke to far
Ziam~Hey, I know you.
Lirry~Lost (au)
Narry~The world knows
Nouis~Scared (au)
Larry~Discoveries (au)
Nouis~Innocent? Oh hell no! (au)
Larry~Together
Zianourry (I guess?)~ Friends forever
Niam~ Changing everything (au)
Ziall~Finding you (au)
Niam~You too?
Zourry~Ow god why?
Ziall~Something new (2) secret
Ziall~Feathers
Zianourry~Cold winter
Ziam~ The sweet, the bad and the diary (au)
Larry ~ Never have I ever
Zouis~ The beach of my dreams
Ziall ~ Mystery boy (AU)
Zarry ~ Different

Lilo~Room mates (au)

5.7K 136 16
By Caliske_XP

Warning: ... you'll see ;)

~Liam's POV~

Being the newbie of the school is never fun, but it's exactly what I am. My mother had to move for her work and I ended up here. In Doncaster, in a school I never heard of before. And to make it even worse, It's a boarding school, so I won't be home much and I'll have a room mate. A male room mate. 

Yes, I'm gay, but in my old school nobody made a big deal of it. Everyone just left me alone. They saw me as the nerd. I did have friends yes. But they weren't that close. I was happy with my life the way it was and now, with the moving, it's all going to change. I don't now if the people in this school will be as accepting as the ones at my old school, but I decided to not tell anyone. Only as they ask it.

The second reason why I actually don't want a room mate is because I'm a dog hybrid. I have dog ears on top of my head, which are always underneath a beanie to hide them. People can't find out what I am. They might send me to a laboratory and I really don't want that. 

The best thing about being a dog hybrid is that I can hear more than normal humans. I have also a better olfactory sence. I can smell people from 3 miles away.

Today is the first day at my new school. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm waiting in the secretariat  for the lady to return with my schedule and room number. 

"Here it is!" She says happily. "This is your schedule and you're in room number 345. That's on the thirt floor and you'll room mates are very friendly people. You may go settle now." I smile at her and leave with a quick thank you.

I make my way to the stairs, my suitcase in my hand. Just as I'm about to open the door to the stairs, it flies open in my face. Right against my nose. Through the blow was so hard I stumble back and trip over my own feeth, so I land on my bum.

A boy with feathery brown hair and blue eyes run through the door, not even bothering to check on me. I watch him when he runs through the corridor. Might I add he has a delicious ass. Especially in those thight pants. I can't help, but lick my lips as he disappears behind the corner.

Suddenly another boy runs through the door. He has curly brown hair and green eyes. He's hot too, but not as hot as the first boy. When he sees me sitting on the ground, he stops and just looks at me.

"Did you see a boy running like his life depended on it?" He asks and I nod.

"He went that way." I say and point to the direction the other boy ran to.

"Thank you! " The curly haired lad says and starts running in that direction too. I watch as he too disappears.

"Thank you for helping me up. It means a lot." I mumble sarcasticly as I pick myself up from the floor. I take my suitcase and walk up the stairs to the thirt floor. As I finally get there I take another look at the paper with my room number on it. 

"Room 345." I say to myself as I walk through the corridor which seems endless. After 12 rooms, I finally arrive at 345. I try to open the door. The door isn't locked, so my room mates must be here already. 

I take one deep sigh and hope that they are going to be nice people before I walk inside.

It's a rather nice room. It has two appart rooms. One is the bedroom with three beds in it. There also a couch on the other side of the room and a television. There are also three closets. One for each of us I assume. Then there's also a little kitchen. The other room is the badroom. We have a bath and a shower. I never expected the room to be this luxury, but I can't complain.

I lay my suitcase on the last free bed and start to unpack. The other two suitcases are lying open on the other two beds, a few clothes are on the ground. I wonder where they are and as they heard me think it, the door opens and smacks against the wall with a loud bang.

The bboy with the feathery hair and hot bum runs in, but freezes as soon as he sees me. Then Curly runs in with a smirk on his face. "Now I got yo..." He starts a sentence, but trails of as he too, sees me and freezes.

"Euhm, Hey!" I say awkward. The blue-eyed lad snaps from his trance and smiles at me. He embraces me in a hug and says. "I'm Louis Tomlinson and that." He points to Curly. "is Harry Styles. It seems like we're going to be sharing a room this year."

"Nice meeting you... again." I say. Louis looks confused before realisation downs on him. "Oohw, yeah sorry about that. I was running from Harry. I didn't hurt you, did I" 

"It's nothing major, I'll survive." I say jokingly and earn a chuckle from Louis and Harry.

"Now tell us something about yourself." Harry says and sits down on his bed while looking at me expectingly.

This is going to be a good year. I think before I start my life story.

~*~Two months later~*~

School has been great till now. I even made friends. Louis and Harry had always the same classes I. Then I met Zayn Malik. He has history and P.E with me. And the last friend I made is Niall Horan. He has Maths, history and English with me. He's actually the closest to me. I told him my secret.

No, that's not true. He found it out by himself.

I was in my bathroom taking a shower as Niall came knocking on my door. I said he had to wait a while. That I was drying myself. But he , being the impatient leprechaun he is, came into the bathroom, complaining on how he wanted food.

I, of course, didn't wore my beanie and he saw my ears. You know what he said? No? Well, he said, "Woow, are you a hybrid? That's so cool! Now, where's your food." He accepted me and I was very for that. He promised me to not tell anyone and he made me promise to keep no more secrets for him, so I told him everything. About me being gay, what he accepted also, and I told him my feelings for Louis. 

Yes, in the two months I've been here, My feelings have grown stronger and two weeks ago I realized I'm in love with him. I kept (and still do) noticing little thing about him that I like so much. His personality, his looks, just he in general. Everything about him.

Niall told me to admit my feeling for him and that's what I 'm going to do now. I'm on my way to our room. I know only Louis is in there because Harry is sleeping with Zayn tonight. Yup, they're together.

As I appraoch the room, I can hear some strange noises. I slow down and listen carefully. It sounds like Louis is breathing hard and uneven. Is he sporting? I bend down to look through the keyhole. And no, he isn't sporting... He's wanking. 

Surprised I stand back up. Okay... awkward. What do I have to do now. I can't go in there now. 

But I'm not planning on leaving either, so I bend back down and continue watching him through the keyhole. 

As he keeps jerking himself off and moans once in a while, I feel a twitching in my pants too. 

"Liam!" He moans suddenly my name and I jump up surprised, bouncing my head against the doorhandle with a loud smack. 

"Auauauau." I say under my breath while I rub my head over the sore spot on my head, not noticing the door opening.

"Liam?" A shocked voice says and I turn around wide eyed. "How much did you see." Louis asks frightened. 

"I wasn't..." I manage to mumble, but that's all I can say. Suddenly A smirk crawls onto Louis' face.

"Were you watching me, Liam. That's a bit perverted, don't you think?" He says teasingly and my cheecks go burning red. 

"I didn't mean to..." I say. Louis grabs my arm and pulls me into the room.

"Hey, maybe I liked it that you were watching." Louis smirks again and I flush even brighter red.

"Why were you watching?" Louis asks me, suddenly back to being serious. I take a deep sigh before I tell him why I was here.

"Well, I came here to tell you that I love you." I say, looking at him to see his reaction. First he looks confused then happy. 

"I love you too!" he shouts before crashing his lips onto mine. His lips are soft, but still rougher then girls lips and as much as I like this, I still have to tell him my other secret, so I pull away. A look of hurt crosses Louis face.

"I have to tell you one more thing. And if you than still want me, we can go on." Louis nods. "I'm a dog hybrid." I say while I take off my beanie. I look up from the ground to see Louis grinning at me.

"I already knew. And I don't care, I think it's cute." He says and pets my ears.

"You knew? How?" I ask.

"You didn't expect the Irish man to keep his mouth shut, did you? No, let us finish what we were doing and... I can solve your little problem too if you want me too." He says pointing to the bulge in my pants before he places his lips back on mine.

We had fun that night. ;) Oh and I made a mental note to myself: talk to Niall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go people. I hoped you liked it. So please 

vote?

comment?

follow?

if you did like it. Next one shot will be Niam!

xx Lisa xx

OMFG this evening 1D concert. I'm so excited!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.5K 28
Just a bunch of one shots about One Direction. All of them are boyxboy. Enjoy!
4.4K 72 24
One Direction one shots for all of the people who adore them like I do. Hope you enjoy! *Some chapters Include mature themes!*
294K 4.2K 200
This will be BXB one shots It could be Ageplay Mpreg Sick-Fics Injuries Must be One Direction Centric guys thanks