VeryMuchALIVE! (sing it for t...

By keepit_Ugly

Arwen gets bullied in school. Her thoughts of suicide grows stronger and stronger as the bullying increases... More

Chapter 1- This Is Me
Chapter 2 - A Wrist Slitting Piece of Sh!t
Chapter 3 - Smiley-box
Chapter 4 - Sinking Deeper
Chapter 5 - Music For The Insane
Chapter 6 - My Precious
Chapter 7 - One Last Shot
Chapter 9 - Just Like the Great White Shark
Chapter 10 - The Victim and the Abuser
Chapter 11 - Relapse
Chapter 12- Mom's Little Daughter

Chapter 8 - A Childsplay Gone Too Far

26 0 0
By keepit_Ugly

Here we go...  I thought as I entered the school yard. I took a look at the children running round, chasing each other and the memories kicked in. Damn it! Why can't I just forget like everybody else? I knew why, I had a very strong and specific memory, positive people might say, but not when you have been through twelve years of bullying, then it just screws you up even more. 

I put my ear-buds in, MCR was already playing, I never turned it off. I closed my eyes and listened, the flashback quickly faded, and I was back in reality. Well, not that my memory weren't real, it was, but it belonged in the past. I wasn't that kid being chased into the corner anymore, but still on so many levels I was. I still am, sort of. No, people didn't run after me, but yes, they did make me feel trapped and nervous, afraid and insecure. It wasn't just a childsplay gone too far anymore, it was much much more than that. It was bullying on its worst. I turned up the volume, and let Gerard's voice drown my thoughts, making them just an irritating background noise for a while till they all just stopped and left me alone with my music. Alone with MCR.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry this chapter became really short, and sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been really busy. I would love it if some of you could tell me what you think, and if I should keep posting. And if you are wondering about something, you can just ask... yeah.. K-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
41.4K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
957K 84.3K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...