Give Your Heart A Break (Tony...

By ro7137

Riley O'Conner is a top class secret agent who you don't wanna mess with. She is a troublemaker, stubborn, ca... More

Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 2: New Mission
Chapter 3: The Promise
Chapter 4: So Close!
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Riley's Past
Chapter 7: Clubbing
Chapter 8: Would He Be Worth It?
Chapter 9: Would She Be Worth It?
Chapter 11: Tesseract
Chapter 12: Phil
Chapter 13: This Is Going To Be A Hard Decision
Chapter 14: Tony or S.H.I.E.L.D?
Chapter 15: Germany
Chapter 16: Thor
Chapter 17: Finding Out
Chapter 18: Argument
Chapter 19: Argument Part 2
Chapter 20: Phase 2
Chapter 21: Attacked in the Helicarrier
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: I Am The Element
Chapter 24: Fighting Chitauri
Chapter 25: Missile
Chapter 26: It's Time To Go Home
Author's Note
Chapter 27: 1999, Switzerland
Chapter 28: Anxiety Attack
Chapter 29: Aldrich Killian
Chapter 30: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 31: Gotten Out of Hand
Chapter 32: Maya Hansen
Chapter 33: Attacked
Chapter 34: Tennessee
Chapter 35: He's Alive
Chapter 36: Captured
Chapter 37: Fake Mandarin
Chapter 38: Ziptied on a Bed
Chapter 39: Barrels of Monkey
Chapter 40: Almost There
Chapter 41: "She Was Already Perfect"
Chapter 42: Arresting Mexican Drug Dealer
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Facing Trent
Chapter 45: Cheating???
Chapter 46: Proposal
Chapter 47: Taken
Chapter 48: How Is He Still Alive?!
Chapter 49: Its All My Fault
Chapter 50: New Enemies
Chapter 51: Waking Up
Chapter 52: Phone Call
Chapter 53: Heartbreak
Chapter 54: Tears
Chapter 55: This Is It
Chapter 56: Too Late
Chapter 57: It's Time To Go
Sequel Sneek Peek
Sequel

Chapter 10: First Date

9.5K 186 129
By ro7137

Chapter 10: First Date

I woke up from Tony's light snoring. I looked and saw that I was naked under the covers and so was Tony. Then I remembered last night when Tony and I both confessed. Well after that, we went home and we started making out and it got all steamy and well you know what happens next.

I smiled as I took Tony's hand and started tracing random stuff on his palm.

"Morning beautiful," he says huskily.

"Morning ugly," I joked making him fake a pout.

"Uh huh, an ugly who made you moan all night," he winks.

I felt my cheeks redden.

"Yeah, well you loved it," I smirk.

"Yes indeed. You know what else I loved?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I giggled. "What?" I ask.

"The cute tattoo on your hip that says 'never give up'. What's the story behind that?" He asks me.

I smiled as he starts playing with my hair.

"My mom always use to tell me that, it was the last thing she told me. When I was 13, when I started rebelling, I got this tattoo to remember my mom. It helped me to motivate myself to keep on fighting and never give up, no matter what." I explained to him.

I changed the subject since I don't really want to talk about my mother.

"Well I'm going to take a bath," I inform him as I kept the blanket wrapped around my body as I got up.

"Can I join you? You know, round 2?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope," I said making him moan.

"At least leave the blanket," he said with a smirk.

I shrugged and I unwrapped the blanket around my body and threw it as he stared at my body mouth slightly opened.

I winked and I head to my bedroom and to my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I made my way to the dining room and found Tony already eating with his flashy suit on. I sat on my spot.

"You sure you don't need me for the meeting?" I ask him as I put a pancake on my plate.

"I'm positive and I don't want Terrance to try anything on you." He says.

I nod and started buttering my pancake and spreading syrup on it.

"What time will you be back?" I ask him.

"About 7:30. Wanna go on a date when I get back?" He asks with a smile.

"Yep sure," I said popping the 'p'.

"Alrighty, well don't wear anything fancy wear something casual." He tells me as he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to go now because I'm actually an hour late. But I'll see you later," he says he gave me a peck on my lips and head off.

I chuckled. Typical Tony.

I realized it's already 7. Pretty much what I did all day was workout and practice my hand to hand combat with Happy until he had to go.

I wonder what Tony had in mind for our first date.

I wiped my sweat off my forehead and I drank cold water from my water bottle. I head to my room and took a quick shower.

I got dried and changed into something casual. A simple white tee that was pretty loose, black short shorts, and black lowcut vans.I brushed my hair and got too lazy to style it so I just left it slightly wavy.

"Ma'm Mr Stark just got back." Jarvis informs me.

I smiled and I rushed out of my room. I found Tony and he immediately started grinning. He drops his suitcase and opened his arms.

I ran up to his arms and he engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Mhmm you smell good. Smells like strawberries." Muttered Tony sniffing my hair as he spun me around.

I chuckled. We pulled away.

"I'm just going to change then we'll head out." He tells me.

I nod and I went to the living room and he went to his bedroom. He came back wearing a thin light grey hoodie, light blue shorts that reached below his knees, and black low cut vans.

We head to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him as I got in.

He drove me to a nearby beach. We got out of the car. He took out a blindfold.

"I have a surprise for you but you have to put this blindfold on." He tells me with a small smile.

"Okay," he blindfolded me.

I felt his hand grip mine and guided me to where ever we are going. I felt my shoes dig in the soft sand as we walked. We finally stopped.

He took off the blindfold. I gasp. There was a big outline of a heart drawn on the sand and the outline was covered with little candles. There is a table in the middle with two chairs. Inside the heart was covered with red and white rose petals.

"Wow," was all I managed to say.

"Do you like it?" He asks nervously.

"Of course not." I say making him frown.

"Because I love it," I added making him smile big.

"I did all this by myself," he tells me cockily.

He took my hand and we stepped inside the heart. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

He sat across from me. I took the cover off my plate finding mac and cheese. I look at Tony raising a brow.

Really? It's our first date and you prepared mac and cheese? Well its the thought that counts

"It's our first date and our meal is mac and cheese?" I ask.

"What? I'm good at anything but cooking." He says raising his hands in defence.

I took a bite. "Not bad. I think it's the best mac and cheese I've ever tasted." I said teasingly.

"But I'm preparing our food for our next date," I added.

He rolls his eyes but kept a smile. We ate our food while talking and laughing.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asks getting up on his feet and taking off his shoes.

"But there's no music," I say.

"Yet," he says with a smirk.

He clicks something from his ear piece.

"Bring them in Happy." He mutters.

He then took it off. I see 4 guys heading our way. One is carrying a microphone. There's one carrying an acoustic guitar. Another is carrying an electric guitar and the amp. And the last one is carrying a violin.

They got set up quickly and I took off my shoes. I got up. They started playing 'You and Me' by Life house. Tony placed one of his hands on my waist and one on my right hand.

I placed my left hand on his shoulder. We swayed along with the song as we stared at each other's eyes. I felt my heart beat hundred times faster than it usually does.

"I never thought that I would ever change. But then you came and turned the tables. You're the light that guides me away from the darkness. I've only known you for only a month but ever since I met you, I felt a connection. I've never been the romantic or the cheesy guy before but for you I will be. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever set eyes on, you never fail to amaze me. Just looking at you and mostly into your beautiful soft green eyes makes me calm down, it removes all the stress, all the worries, and fears. So I have a question." He says with a cute little smile.

Honestly what he just said is sweet.

"What is it?" I ask him.

We stopped dancing but the music still kept playing. He held both of my hands.

"Will you do the honours and be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I bit my lip. "You do realize the consequences being in a relationship with me, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'll have a beautiful badass girlfriend," he says making me chuckle.

"Tony, I'm a spy. Once your old assistant comes back, I have to go back to S.H.I.E.L.D. Once I'm back there, I'll be in dangerous missions. Missions that can cause threats to go after you because of me. I can't live with the fact that I'm putting you in danger." I tell him.

He gave my hand a comforting squeeze. "Riley, I don't care if you put me in danger. I can take care of myself and like I told you before I'll never let anyone hurt you again. All I really want, is to make you mine." He tells me softly.

"Are you sure about this? You're serious?" I ask him seriously.

"I've never been so sure in my whole entire life. And for the first time in my life, I'm actually dead serious when I ask you the question... Riley will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" He asks staring at my eyes.

The music stops.

I smiled and answered, "yes, I'll do the honours of being your girlfriend."

"Yess!!" He cheers as he smiled like he is the luckiest man in the world.

I giggled. He strokes my cheeks.

"You just made me the happiest and luckiest man in the whole entire world." He said as he crashed his lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss. I hear someone cheering. Tony and I pulled away and found Happy cheering, holding a camera in his hands. I didn't even notice him till now. He stops and gave us a sheepish smile.

"Oh I'm sorry did I disturb anything?" He asks sarcastically.

"I got all that captured, by the way," says Happy waving his camera.

I rolled my eyes but continued to smile like an idiot. I can't believe how much things have changed this past month.

I now have an amazing perfect boyfriend. I turned into a softy. I stopped all my troublemaking acts. I have matured big time. And for once, I actually don't want to return back to S.H.I.E.L.D. I just want to stay with Tony as long as I can.

But deep down, I know someday I have to go back to S.H.I.E.L.D.

AN: Heyy guys!! Sorry for a late update. I was busy and I just got back from a trip. Now that I'm back I'll try to update as soon as possible. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.1K 24
"There was no denying it. Loki was as hauntingly beautiful, as he was broken." A story in which a mortal girl is surprised to find herself the object...
17.3K 284 26
(Y/N) (L/N) is a victim of one of HYDRA's experiments. She is stronger, faster, and smarter than all of the Avengers combined. One day she escapes bu...
112K 2.4K 21
Y/N Stark is the only daughter of Tony Stark and he never paid attention to her or even said I love you to her he focused mainly on Peter, one-day Y...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...