Friends But More : CAKE

By AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... More

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

4.8 -- The only person I've held was you

2.1K 120 124
By AusllyMonkey

Dedicated to
MyChemicalBromances for being the first reader on this story c: thank youuuu you're fuck balls (that means amazing c:)

----

His glossy eyes looked down at the cold water splashing. He sniffled hard and stalked closer to the edge.

"LUKE!!!"

He turned around and shook his head, "no, Calum get away from me!"

"Luke, don't do this!" Calum ran next to him and looked down, "if you jump, I'll jump."

"You wouldn't do that"

"Try me," Calum walked closer as he saw Luke do it.

"Well, I couldn't imagine living without your big doe eyes or your sassy remarks. But...I hurt you, I hurt you and I'll never forgive myself"

"Please, I know you hurt me, but we can work this out. But this? This is not the solution!" Calum began to tear up, "oh, because you made a mistake you're gonna say oh fuck Calum's feelings about me, I'm just gonna jump off this cliff without saying goodbye! I don't want to share any kisses with him or hold him and protect him when he's sad. I need you Luke! I don't care if you don't need me, but you're stuck with me cause I need you more than anyone!" (you need me but I don't need you)

"Damn...I hurt you, Calum"

closer

"Fuck you! I don't care about that anymore! You fucking bastard! Stop it!! You know you're amazing and shit and you know I'd forgive you in a heart beat and please don't leave me"

closer

"Calum I-I have to do this" he began to walk off the cliff. The edge of the rock broke and he began falling.

"LUKE!!" He frantically grabbed his hands and brought him up the cliff hugging Luke to his chest tightly crying into him. "please stay...please?"

"No- let me go-"

"Please"

"Calum I-" rain started to pour and Calum was still hugging him tightly. Luke hugged him back digging his nose into his hair. Neither cared about the rain splashing on them.

"Then it's settled you're staying with me to protect me"

"Protect you from what?"

"Everything, you're staying with me and you won't say goodbye"

Luke huffed, "I hate you so much"

"I love you" Calum croaked hugging him even tighter.

Luke smiled sadly and hugged him tighter.

:::

"WHAT!???!!!" Ashton screamed.

"Shut up, Ash. And don't tell Michael, you know he'd flash out on me"

"I think he's starting to accept you guys now"

"What?"

"Remember on the rooftop?"

Luke rolled his eyes and started to cut the onions, "you think I should say it back?"

"Well...do you love him?"

"I don't know...Ashton, I don't know!!!"

"You have to tell Michael, better to tell him now, he's happy now"

"I shouldn't even have to. He needs to stop treating Calum like he's a baby"

Ashton scoffed, "you're one to talk"

"Huh? I don't treat Calum like he's a baby"

"You can't go to the party!! Ohh baby come here! What's wrong, baby?" Ashton spoke.

"He can't go to the parties because he's not fit for them, and I only tell him those things because if he pouts or looks sad"

"He only pouts if he wants something! Half of the time he's not even really sad, he just does it to make you hold him or kiss him"

"Shut up"

"Cause you know I'm right"

knock knock knock (on my hotel door)

"Come in!!!"

"Yayy"

Luke instantly smiled knowing it was Calum, he dropped the knife and walked to the door. "Lukeeyy!!"

"Oh come here!" He held out his arms and Calum jumped into them giggling. Luke picked him up and walked back into the kitchen, setting him down and pecking his lips. "How's your day been, Cal?"

"It's been amazing! Mikey bought me a monkey!!!"

Luke rolled his eyes and groaned, "Ashton!! I told you not to invite him!"

"Stop being a dick!" Calum glared at him.

"Okay, whenever you glare it just looks adorable so maybe you could try something else", Calum smiled and blushed.

"Can I help you?" He asked the blonde.

"Yeah, you can cut the rest of the onions"

"No! They make my eyes burn! I'm not cutting those, bitch"

"Did you just curse me out?"

"Yep you nasty ass bitch what are you going to do about it?" Calum sassed.

"You better be lucky you're cute"

"Even if I was ugly you wouldn't do shit"

Ashton giggled and high fives Calum, Luke just rolled his eyes and kissed the side of his head causing him to blush and shuffle his feet.

The door burst open and Ashton ran to hug and kiss his boyfriend. Luke groaned and threw his head back.

Michael walked up to the counter and eyed Luke.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!"

"Lukey, calm down!" Calum panicked.

"No! Michael you don't own Calum, he can fuck whoever he wants, so fuck off thirsty ass hoe"

"Stop it, Luke"

"No, Calum, don't. This hooligan doesn't even deserve you the way he treats you. He treats you like shit, not to mention he hurt you just so he can satisfy his hormonal needs" Michael snapped.

"I already apologized like a thousand times!"

"So, you're gonna do it again, Calum's going to move on, he doesn't have time to wait for you. You. Don't. Deserve him, Luke. He needs someone who will treat him right"

"I do treat Calum right!"

"Oh. So you treated him right the time you fucked him and hurt him to bits right? He can barely walk. You hurt him and you treated him like a slut. He's not a slut"

Luke huffed and walked away slamming the door. He paced around the room throwing things everywhere. "Lukey? Are you okay? Can you let me in?"

"No, Calum don't bother..."

"Can you let me in, please?" Luke sighed and opened the door, Calum smiled at him, "I heard you guys are making chili...I like chili"

Luke rolled his eyes and laid on the bed looking up at the vintage fan. Calum lays next to him and rolls on top of him digging his head into his broad chest. "He needs to know he doesn't own you"

"No one owns me, Luke--not even you! I'm not an object"

"Yeah but you know you're mine everyone should know this by now"

"We're not even official yet"

"After the stunt I pulled, I don't see that in the future"

"Shut up you turd! I'd date you still"

Calum kissed his chin and started to kiss his neck.

"Stop, please"

"How is kissing your neck turning you on?"

"Stop" Calum huffed and began kissing him, "no, I like that too. I like everything, Calum. Stop"

Calum stopped kissing him and wrapped his arms around his waist as he tangled their legs together. "I'm still cuddling you, fuck whatever you're against"

Luke wrapped his arms around his neck smiling, "is Michael still here?"

"Yah! He's cooking my chili!"

"You wanna know what I like?"

"Yeah!!!"

"You"

"Shut up, Lukey. How come you didn't say it back?"

"Say what back?"

"I love you. Do you not love me or.."

"Oh that. Calum, I don't know--I don't know how it feels"

"Well to be honest if you love me you would know. It's not something you wouldn't be sure about, you just know"

"Sorry, Doughnut"

"It's okay, baby"

"I really like holding you"

"More than Randi?"

"I never held Randi, the only person I've held was you"

"Seriously??"

"Yep. Oh I'm hanging with Spike, Axl, Kenny, Macie and the twins"

"What twins?"

"Victoria and Gabby"

::

Oh my shit cakes, you guys got me 300 reads already, I love you so much, yes you!! I'm going to give you a hug, come here!! *hugs you tightly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
9.6K 591 10
❝no one likes me❞ ❝i like you❞ or where calum is just a freshman in college wondering who those blue eyes belong to s...
142K 4.8K 25
❝How 'bout you let me fuck you in the bathroom?❞ The dark cerulean possessive eyes are glued to his soft brown ones. ❝No,, Lucas...