Out of the Ordinary

By laura_writes

He was extraordinary, despite his reassurances that he wasn't. His circumstances were extraordinary, he would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 21

19.8K 635 274
By laura_writes

"Right now?" Harry's eyes had widened considerably.

I nodded, covering his hands on my legs to keep them there.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and his breath had already quickened.

"Yes," I breathed, reaching up and touching his mouth.

He talked around my fingers, and I almost laughed, "We don't have to do it right now, Mads. You know I totally respect your decision to wait, and I didn't say that with the intention of -"

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you trying to talk me out of this?"

"No!" he was quick to say, "No! I -" he pinched his eyes shut, then opened them, giving me a goofy smile, "I don't know what I'm saying, to be honest. I'm a little too excited to think clearly."

I giggled, "Well, then," I leaned forward, and wrapped my arms around his neck, "what are we waiting for?"

His mouth was on mine in the next second, his lips more eager than they ever had been, opening to allow our tongues to meet again and again.

"Take off your shirt," I breathed between kisses, wrapping my legs more tightly around him with each passing second.

He grinned at me, and pressed his forehead against mine, his panting breaths gusting over my lips, "You know the deal."

I rolled my eyes, but obliged, and removed my tank top just as his t-shirt came over his head, leaving his curls a mess behind it. I giggled and moved to straighten them out, and Harry smiled widely at me, his hands coming to rest at my sides as I worked.

With my arms gently looped around his neck, my breasts were at perfect eye level. But he only had eyes for me.

"Would you like to do the honors?" I said, shifting a little to draw his attention to one of the places that wanted it.

He glanced down at them, and ran his hands slowly up my sides, meeting my eye as he said, "All in good time, babe."

His hands slid over the straps, and down the line of the cup over each swell of skin, his fingers meeting in the middle. My chest was heaving by the time he was done, and that's when his hands began to make their way back, skimming along the same skin they'd already set aflame.

This was going to be slow, torturous, and leave too much time for me to change my mind. I could see it in his eyes, but when his mouth came down to my right breast, kissing the swell of it as he palmed the other one, I knew I was going to enjoy every second.

After he'd given the left one the same tender treatment, he lifted his lips and kissed me, standing as he gently pushed me down before kneeling over me, his lips never leaving mine.

I felt his necklace hit my chin, and latched onto it, not only to keep it from swatting me in the face repeatedly, but to keep him exactly where I wanted him.

After I-don't-know-how-long of deep kisses that left my mind swimming and fuzzy, my stomach warm and liquified like a puddle of warm butter, Harry began his descent, kissing his way along my neck, over my breasts, down the middle of my stomach, dipping his tongue into the divot of my belly button before pressing a kiss to the skin just above the top of my jean shorts, sending a quick zap straight down to a part of me that was only becoming more desperate by the minute.

Harry smiled when he lifted his head, his hands not moving from their spots on my hips, "How are you feeling?"

I could barely lift my head, my spine felt like it had melted along with the rest of me, "Why are you stopping?"

He chuckled then, "I'm going to take that response as a positive one."

I giggled, sobering a little when I realized how close he'd just been to crossing the line into uncharted territory.

And how close I'd been to letting him.

So I reached for him, trying to ignore the quiver of fear in my chest, and he crawled over to me, propping himself up on his side, and looked down at me. There was something I needed to say, something that I hadn't told him outright, but was sure he'd gathered for himself, "This is, um," I held onto his necklace again, just for something to stabilize me, "I've never -"

He cut me off with his lips, giving me a tender kiss that told me all I really needed to know. But he said the words anyway, "We're going to take it slow, okay?"

I nodded, smiling up at him, and tried not to feel nervous as I ran my fingers over his chest.

"And if at any point you want me to stop," he touched the hair at my temple and pushed it back with a finger, "just say the word, and we'll stop. Okay?"

I released a quick breath and bit my lip, "Okay."

Harry's eyes moved right down to my mouth before his lips met mine again, and his teeth grazed the spot I'd just bitten. I moaned into his mouth, and he chuckled into mine, continuing to kiss me as his hands slipped around me, tilting me against him so that he could reach the clasp on my bra.

He pulled back as he unsnapped it, smiling as he tugged it down my arms, "We'll start with what we know."

I giggled again, feeling a little bit of the nerves that came with exposure, despite the fact that we'd already gotten this far a couple of times. But when Harry's warm mouth took my nipple into it, the sensation still shocked me, still left me gasping, and arching my back towards him like a flower toward the sun.

It was probably a good thing I couldn't think straight as he kissed his way to the other one, because I would've been second guessing my decision. I would've let the nerves and fear grow bigger and bigger in my mind, until I couldn't see past them, until I couldn't feel past them. And I would've stopped him, would've told him that I was sorry, but I just wasn't ready.

But I was too wrapped up in him, the heat of his mouth on my skin, the strength in his fingers as he held me steady, the look in his eyes when he lifted his head after kissing his way down my stomach, to where he'd left off minutes before.

His fingers made their way to the button of my shorts, and I froze, a stab of fear overshadowed by the heat just below his hands, begging for me to press myself into him.

"Okay?" he asked, his eyes on mine, hands still on the button.

I nodded, trying to steady my breathing as he popped the shorts open, unzipped them, and I lifted myself enough so that he could tug them down my legs.

Trying not to sound as nervous as I felt, I smirked at him, "You know the deal."

Harry's eyes moved from my hips and legs to my face, the green noticeably less in them, and he smirked back as he stood beside the bed, "I think I'll need some help."

I giggled, and sat up, feeling my hair tickle my breasts as I scooted toward the edge of the bed, "I'm not surprised," I reached out and unbuttoned his pants, hoping he didn't notice my shaking fingers, "you really should have a team of, at least three people whose only focus is how to peel you out of your jeans."

The bulge in his boxers was almost at eye level as I pulled his pants down, and I tried not to react too obviously, though I felt the shock register on my face anyway. I didn't meet Harry's eye as I continued, and I'd only reached the bottom of his thighs before I couldn't tug anymore, and he reached down to take over, wiggling his hips as he inched the black fabric further down.

I tried not to laugh, "Who would've thought wiggling out of jeans could look so sexy?"

Harry grinned up at me, "Shut up." He glanced at the bed beside me, "Here," he sat there, and lifted his legs up, "tug from the bottom."

I rolled my eyes in feigned annoyance, but was so amused I had to smile as I stood. When my bare feet hit the cool floor, and I glanced up, meeting Harry's eye, noting his smirk as those eyes roamed down, I realized just how exposed I was - completely topless, with only my white boy-short undies for coverage down below.

And I tried to own it when I grinned at him, tossed my hair over my shoulder, grabbed at the bottom of his jeans, and pulled.

It only took a few moments before they were pooled around his ankles, and I stepped back as he kicked them off, letting them fall to the floor with the softest of thuds.

"Who would've thought you forcefully pulling my jeans off of me would be so sexy?" Harry smirked as he sat up.

"Pants should never be that difficult to get off," I said, a little winded as I moved toward him, taking his outstretched hand in mine.

He pulled me until I was straddling him, and I felt his hands slide around my lower back, his fingers touching the elastic of my underwear, "You know," he said, slipping a finger just under the edge, "in England, we refer to underwear as 'pants,'" his finger slid out, and his hands slid around to my hips, gripping me there, "and jeans, or pants as you call them, as 'trousers.'"

His thumbs were toying with the elastic at the front this time, and I slid myself just a bit closer, thinking about the fact there were just two thin layers of fabric between him and me, and enjoying even more the heat of him as it came into closer contact with the heat between my own legs.

"Well," I said, gulping, watching him as he focused on his hands, the way they skimmed over the skin above my underwear line, "In that case... pants, as you call them, should be a little more difficult to get off."

"Of course," Harry agreed, his index finger had been tracing circles onto the same little bit of skin beneath my belly button for the last few moments, "You have to put in the work first."

His fingers dipped below the line, not going further than I'd allow, and I knew he was waiting for me to give my approval.

I couldn't say no even if I wanted to. So I met his eye, felt my chest constrict just a bit as my hips slid closer, and nodded, "Couldn't agree more."

I was aware of the pads of his fingers the whole way down, and sucked in a breath, staring at him in wonderment as they parted the flesh still covered by my underwear and began moving gently, slowly sliding up and down, up and down.

I felt myself wilt against him, literally putty in his capable hands, and panted over his shoulder as his fingers changed course, instead circling the little nub of nerves I'd only heard about, but never experienced.

He kissed my shoulder then, his fingers never slowing, and whispered, "Sit up, baby."

It took all of my strength to straighten my spine, and I whimpered a little as he pulled his hand away, out of my underwear, but he smiled, and turned us over, laying me on my back so that he was hovering over me, the smile still gracing his beautiful lips. He leaned down on his side next to me, slipping his hand back inside my "pants" to continue his work.

He captured the wisps of breath from my parted lips with his own, and kissed me deeply as his fingers delved further, one finding its way inside me, leaving me to latch onto his arms desperately as he moved it in and out.

My eyes were squeezed shut, my body and mind reeling with the sensation, and that's when one of those damn fingers started prodding the little nub again, adding tenfold to the strange, but incredible buildup he was creating.

It felt as if everything in my body was working toward this moment. My blood rushed to the flesh beneath and around his fingers, beating endlessly to create as much sensation as possible. My nerves were shooting toward it, too, sending all their zaps of energy to my core, where they pulsed relentlessly with each touch and movement of his fingers. My lungs were heaving, trying to gather as much air in as possible so that I wouldn't miss a moment, wouldn't waste a breath, would keep everything moving in the right direction. And best of all, my mind went quiet, allowing my body to feel everything he was doing to me without any of those bothersome doubts or fears.

The buildup started slowly, a steady swirl of tingles and warmth, but that swirl of feeling only grew more insistent, more intense,  only moved more purposefully, and I could tell my body was working toward something big, and each movement of his fingers was only inching it closer to the edge.

I was whimpering, moaning, and who knows what else, and I didn't care. I couldn't lift my head, and I didn't care. I couldn't even open my damn eyes, but I didn't give a single fuck.

"Mads," Harry whispered, his voice deep in my ear as his hand picked up its pace by a fraction of a second.

My legs were shaking. It was going to happen, and soon.

"Mads," he said again, his voice choked, a low grumble, and I opened my eyes to find his face mere inches from mine, his eyes hooded as he watched me, his lips parted.

I was almost there.

But somehow, without a conscious thought, with barely any strength, I reached down, cupping him over his boxers, almost unfazed by the size of him as I ran my palm up and down along the restrained length.

His hand stilled inside me for a moment when I touched him, but picked up again, more forcefully, and my hips lifted by themselves, and I tried to keep my hand moving.

But he took the lobe of my ear between his teeth, and it happened.

It felt like falling.

It felt like floating.

It felt like burning from the inside out, and coming to life.

I was shuddering when it ebbed, my body trying its best to rebound from the implosion, and Harry's lips were soft on my mouth before I could even open my eyes.

"I love you," he murmured against them, his voice somewhat back to its normal hushed tone.

I managed to lick my lips, and open my eyes, staring at him feeling like I'd never really seen him before.

"You alright?" he asked, brushing the hair away from my temples, before letting his knuckle move back and forth across it.

"Mhmm," I mumbled, reaching up, touching his face, "I love you."

Harry smiled, and kissed me then, and it was only during that kiss that I realized I was still holding him with my other hand.

Half shocked, half embarrassed despite what we'd just done, I pulled it away, a bit surprised to feel moisture on my palm.

Harry glanced down at my hand, then his boxers, and didn't meet my eye as he smiled almost shyly, "I, uh, can't say that's happened before."

My cheeks went red as I realized what he meant, and I found the strength to prop myself up on my elbows. When my eyes found the darker patch on his already black boxers, I felt a pang low in my belly again, "Oh, um... really?"

He stared right at me, smiling a bit, and shook his head, "Watching you was more than enough, it seems."

I could see in his eyes the anticipation that I was feeling in that moment.

What would more feel like?

His next kiss wasn't slow, wasn't gentle - his tongue dove right past my lips, and I felt my head hit the mattress again before I reached up and took fistfuls of his hair. His hand cupped my breast, his thumb running over the nipple again and again as he kissed me, and he sucked my bottom lip between his own, gently pulling at it before he released it, moving onto my neck.

I could feel it building all over again, with each inch his mouth descended, with each flick of his tongue over my nipples, with each grab and brush of his fingers. I was burning by the time his fingers hooked around the elastic of my underwear.

But he paused, and I lifted my head to nod at him, too desperate now to allow the embarrassment, the nerves have me stop him.

He stood, his eyes moving from mine to my hips again. His hands were slow, precise, and gentle as he slid them down, and I watched his face as I pulled my feet up, the way his hands fumbled with the fabric as he tugged them from my feet because his eyes were on my body, moving over every inch of it.

I tried to imagine myself from his eyes, but all I could see in my mind was what I saw when I looked in the mirror - the love handles that would never go away, the white squiggles of stretch marks marring my sides, and thighs, and even my breasts, the little patches of dark hair on my legs that I always missed when shaving.

There were so many things that he could see, that no one else had ever seen but me.

But the way he was looking at me - you'd think he was looking at one of the seven wonders of the world.

And I felt like one under his gaze.

"My beautiful girl," he said, leaning forward and kneeling between my bare legs so that he could be eye to eye with me. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the length of his body right up against the bare length of mine, and smiled as he kissed my jaw, giggled as he moved lower, and started pecking at my neck over and over again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I laughed, as he chuckled against my skin, and I don't think either of us knew what else to say, because it was about to happen, and if I felt like I'd been waiting a long time for this, I couldn't imagine how much the anticipation was getting to him.

"There's something I want to do first," Harry murmured then, and he pulled back to meet my questioning eye with a wicked grin.

"What?"

He sank lower, sitting back on his feet, his eyes coming back to mine just as his fingers skimmed over my knees. I gulped when he gently pushed them apart, watching half in awe, half terrified as he settled his torso between my now open legs, his eyes coming up every so often to meet mine.

When he kissed the inner part of my leg, closer to my knees, and began working his way down, I sat straight up, "What are you doing?"

Harry looked a little taken aback, but seemed to know that I knew exactly what he was doing, "Do you not want me to?"

He sat back, and stared at me, looking a little embarrassed, and definitely a little disappointed.

"I -"

If what he was about to do felt half as good as what we'd just done, then my answer was a resounding YES... with just a few qualifications. I felt my cheeks and chest go red, and my voice was sheepish when I clenched my legs together and blurted, "But... it's going to smell."

Harry tried really hard not to laugh.

"Shut up," I said, feeling a little better about the whole situation when he yanked me closer to him by my legs, "I'm serious."

"Mads," Harry said, a smile still playing at his lips as he curled my hair behind my ears, "you silly, beautiful girl. I love you." He was looking right into my eyes, the green light around his large pupil, "Every part of you." One hand came down between my legs, and I felt myself spread them apart, felt his fingers come in contact with the soft flesh once more, "I want to do this for you."

A soft breath escaped my lips, as his finger circled around that beautiful, tender, sensitive little spot again.

He leaned forward, pressed his forehead to mine, "Please let me."

His fingers weren't slowing, and it was a miracle I was able to speak at all, let alone sarcastically, "You're going in at your own risk."

Harry chuckled, kissing my forehead, then tilted my chin up with a finger, "What's life without a little risk?"

And he kissed me. Kissed me until my back was snug against the mattress once more. Kissed me until rational thought escaped, dragging my fears kicking and screaming with it. Kissed me all the way down, down, down, and only stopped to smile up at me when he'd reached his target.

To my horror, he breathed in deeply, and very obviously when his head was nestled between my thighs.

"Oh my God," I groaned, humiliated, but the rest of my scolding was lost when his chuckled breaths hit the warm, wet skin there, and my whole body shivered.

Noticing this, Harry took advantage, blowing cool air there until I was writhing around, bucking my hips. Patient, he pressed me back down with a hand, before hooking both around my legs, pressing kisses to the soft skin of my thighs. I was moaning unabashedly now, the teasing too much, and every second that passed without his lips right where I wanted them was a torture I could hardly bear.

"Please, Harry," I found myself whispering, no longer able to stand it.

He didn't say anything. Didn't have to. Because he answered my request with his tongue.

I gasped, arching my back off of the bed when it touched me, still surprised by the feeling even though it was what I was waiting for. I never could have anticipated it feeling like this.

My hands shot downwards, gripping at his hair, making sure he stayed there as his tongue made long, slow strokes. My hips were moving with him, somehow knowing exactly what to do despite never, ever feeling anything like this. It was strange and mind-blowing, and it was all building up inside me again, my body reacting to his mouth exactly as it had his hand. But the feeling was somehow more intense as I forced myself to stare down at him, to meet his eyes as his mouth moved. To watch him watch me in the most intimate situation I'd ever been in.

Then his tongue moved up, flicking quickly back and forth, and my hips bucked up off the bed again, this time with such force, I wasn't sure how he'd managed to hold on to me until my mind came back to my body, registering the fact that his whole arm had come across my lower stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair, the feeling building and building until I was sure I wouldn't survive.

R.I.P. Madelyn Freeman.

Death by extreme pleasure via Harry Styles' tongue.

"Harry, I'm -" my words were cut off by a moan, but not the kind of moan I was hoping for.

His tongue was gone, and my eyes flew open. My body felt like the engine of a Corvette, revved up with absolutely no where to go.

His pink lips were glistening with moisture - from me, I realized with a start - and he was staring at me in a way that made me sit up, and reach down, quickly pushing his soft boxers down his legs. But in my frantic rush, I hadn't thought about what he would look like, and I was stunned by the size of him as he sprung forward, then curled back against the dark hair on his lower stomach.

Timid now, I looked up at him, and he was already staring at me, "Should I, um..."

Harry reached down for his jeans, his voice thick and deep with want, but he still managed politeness, "Another time, perhaps." He'd gotten the little foil square he was looking for, and I was embarrassed to think it hadn't even occurred to me to ask if he had one, "Right now," he tore it open, "I just want to be inside you."

I swear to you, I came a little bit. Just from those words.

His hand was unsteady as he tried to roll the condom on, and before I could think too much about it, fresh nerves having taken up residence in the midst of the roiling pit of anticipation in my belly, I reached out, taking the circle from him. I glanced up at him before pressing the center of it to the tip of him, and Harry hissed as I rolled the rest of it down his length. He was amazingly hard in my hand.

Now his voice was shaky, and impossibly deeper, his breaths coming quicker, "Lay back, okay?"

I stared up at him as I scooted back, fascinated by his body, littered with tattoos, colored with the shadows of muscle and hair, the pulsing length of him that I could still feel in my hand, before I met his eye. He was smiling as he climbed over me, nudging his knee between my legs, and when he leaned down to kiss me, I felt the strange solidity of him against my thigh.

His hand came down between my legs, rubbing there for a minute, revving the engine once more, "I think you're wet enough," he said when he pulled it away, and I was embarrassed again to realize that I hadn't thought about that either.

"Mads," he said then, and pulled back completely, keeping himself propped up on his arms, which were braced on either side of me, "Are you sure you want to do this? If you have any doubts, we don't have to -"

"Shh," I said, reaching up and touching my fingers to his lips, "I want this." I pulled him down to me and kissed him, "I want you," I said against his lips.

It was calming to feel the truth of those words. To realize that I was exactly where I wanted to be, with exactly who I wanted to be with. In that moment, I was more sure than I had ever been.

"I love you, Mads. So much." He kissed me quickly before glancing down, and I watched as he rubbed his fingers along me once more before he grabbed himself, thinking it was the hottest, most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

And then before I could think about it any longer, he was there. I felt him, and I grabbed his face, kissing him again, needing to drown out my sudden, sharp fear with the touch of his lips. But he inched closer, the tip of him soft and hard at the same time, probing against me, and I looked down as he began his slow entrance, gasping at the feeling of him. He lifted my chin with one hand, staring into my eyes and I read the silent question there, and felt so much love, more than I'd ever known, that I felt I might cry.

I nodded my response, and he kissed me, touching his lips to mine, then my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, and my lips again, and without further warning, eased himself into me, pushing, stretching, filling me, and I hadn't known that I was empty before.

I felt, more than heard, the small cry rip from my throat, tried to ignore the pain, let the feeling of completeness overshadow the sting, but it was there, try as I might, and I only realized I was crying when Harry's fingers caught the leaking tears.

"Are you," he paused to take a ragged breath, and grunted softly, one hand moving to brush back the hair at my temples, "okay?"

I was gasping, trying to adjust to his size and work through the pain of it, and felt flustered by the question... of course I wasn't okay.

"Could you just -" he shifted a little on his elbows, and the movement jostled him down below. I whimpered, breathless, frantic, "just stay there for a minute? Don't," I sucked a breath through my teeth, "move."

He was panting, his arms shaky beside my head, but he released a breathy laugh, his fingers moving down to my lips, "A minute, an hour, a lifetime," his breath gusted across my cheek, "anything you want."

Despite the pain, I laughed a little, and it hurt more because I was laughing, but I couldn't stop.

Harry was chuckling now, too, and the vibrations from his laughter jostled him again.

"Ow, ow, ow," I hissed a breath through my teeth, still laughing, still crying.

"Im sorry! I'm sorry!" He said quickly, and all signs of laughter were gone from his deep voice as he swiped at my cheekbone with a thumb, holding himself steady above me with his other arm, "Do you want to stop?"

"No," I said quickly, firmly, opening my eyes to look right at him. I was still in pain. It wasn't really lessening as I'd thought it would, but we'd gotten this far, and my body was still reeling from his little tongue action minutes before, "No, I -" I glanced down between us, where are bodies were connected, felt the completeness again, and reached up with both hands, touching his shoulders, "I'm okay."

I nodded for him to start moving, but he just stared at me, looking uncertain.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said softly, voice tight with desire, still brushing my cheek with his fingers.

I couldn't even say he wouldn't.

So I didn't say anything, I just pulled his mouth to mine, and kissed him, hoping he'd get the message. It wasn't just that I wanted to get it over with, or that we'd gotten this far already, it was that I'd never even come close to wanting this with anyone else. Never even considered it with anyone else.

But I wanted it with him.

If that wasn't already obvious.

Harry pulled back only to attach his lips to my neck, kissing me there while his hips moved back, inch by inch, then slowly slid forward, then back, and then forward again, so slowly I could feel every bit of him, and perhaps even more shocking, every bit of me.

With another gentle thrust, he rocked into me, grunting so that his voice was strained when he asked, "Alright?"

I gasped when he slid in again, the pain easing ever so slightly, but still present enough to leave me breathless. I nodded anyway.

He leaned down and kissed me again, his moans vibrating against my lips, and when he pulled away, I tried to focus entirely on him, rather than the pain. His lips were parted, shallow breaths escaping past them, and his brow was furrowed, the little line of focus that I loved so much there between them. His cheeks were pink, his lips practically red, and when I looked down between us, I felt a clenching low in my stomach at the sight of his, the way the muscles tightened as he rolled his hips forward, and stretched out when he slid back. His arms were taut beside my head, and I turned to kiss one of them, surprised by how hard it actually was.

"Mads," he choked out, his thrusts picking up their pace, and I looked up at him, staring into his eyes while he moved inside me. There was nothing - nothing that anyone said, nothing that I'd ever heard, or read in some stupid magazine -- that could've prepared me for that moment, for the amount of love, the amount of need, the amount of feeling for this man who was touching me in places entirely foreign to me, with both his body and mind.

"Mads," he groaned again, his hips jolting a little now, and I knew he was close, "I- I love you."

Feeling his thrusts quicken, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to me and kissing him. I held him, our lips connected, while he rocked into me once, twice, three more times, before I felt his body shake against me, his hips go motionless pressed right up against mine, and the quiver of him deep within me. I held him while he shivered, while the high ebbed, felt him still inside me, and relished the feeling because I could no longer tell exactly where I ended and he began.

His breaths were slowing, but still hot on my neck, and I felt his lips press against the skin there, leaving goosebumps in their wake. He lay there on top of me, but didn't pull out or away, just lifted his head a few breathless moments later, "Are you okay?"

His voice was almost back to normal, but his eyes looked worried, his brows drawn together in concern, and one hand came up to brush my flushed cheek.

And I found myself giggling, because I was so more than okay. I was elated, ecstatic, thrilled, and so damn satisfied and so in love with him. And laughter felt like the only way to express all of it.

Harry smiled widely, and leaned down to kiss my forehead, "I'll take that as a yes."

I continued to giggle, but reached up, running my hands over his cheeks, into his hair, touching each eyebrow with my thumbs, then bringing them down his nose to his lips, "I really fucking love you," I whispered, grinning up at him.

Harry looked affronted, "Language, Madelyn," he touched my lips with his finger now, "We make love once and here you are talking dirty," he shook his head, his lips pressed together in a smirk, "Can't say I mind it, though."

"You love it," I said, giddy with everything I was feeling, including the warmth of his body, the moisture beading between his skin and mine, the heat and feel of him still inside me.

Harry grinned down at me, then kissed the tip of my nose, "I really fucking love you, too."

He started easing himself out then, and I bit my lip as the cool air slid between us, as the feeling of fullness dissipated, as the keen sense of emptiness settled in its place.

I was throbbing down there now, but I was so contented I didn't really mind.

"Cold?" Harry asked, already pulling the comforter down so that we could both slip under it.

I curled up against him, my head on his chest, my leg wrapped around his, shivering again as the heat overwhelmed me, and felt him kiss the top of my head, his warm breaths on my hair.

"Was it really bad? The pain?" he asked when we'd settled in a few moments later.

It was definitely worse than I thought it would be, and taking stock of my body, I knew I would be sore for at least the entire day tomorrow, but I didn't want to say that. He felt badly enough. I could hear it in his voice.

Luckily, there was also a calmness that had come over me. A sense of deep satisfaction, a sense of wholeness that I hadn't known existed, a love that ran so deep, I felt the thrum of it radiate out from somewhere in my chest, and hum along every nerve, every vessel, every muscle of my body.

I turned, and smiled up at him as I ran my fingers over his chest, "It was worth it."

Harry smiled, looking pleased with my answer, and ran his fingers over the curve of my shoulder, "I'm glad."

He leaned down to kiss me, a quick peck, but I held on for more, and he chuckled into the kiss, "So," he started, dragging the word out, and murmured against my lips, "Want to have another go?"

"Harry," I exclaimed, giggling as he kissed his way down my neck, pecking at the skin loudly and enthusiastically, "If I want to be able to walk tomorrow, we probably shouldn't."

Harry chuckled, and came up for air, "I know, I'm just kidding, babe."

He kissed my lips again, lingering on his own now. And when we both parted for air, maybe seconds, maybe minutes later, I stared up at him, grinning wickedly.

"On second thought..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

SURPRISE!

So, because I ended the last chapter on a MAJOR, FRUSTRATING CLIFFHANGER, and because I took SO long to update this past month, I decided I had to come back with a BANG (pun totally intended).

So two chapters in two days. And their first time together is an experience nearly 7000 words long.

Told ya I had a surprise ;)

I really hope that you enjoyed these past two chapters! Please let me know what you think in a comment, or just vote if you're not feeling chatty, that's cool too :)

As always, THANK YOU for reading. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...
3.6K 170 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
2K 67 20
I looked at Harry. He was staring at the cut with several emotions which I couldn't decipher since they were fleeting, until he glanced at me and my...
98K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...