The Lost Girl || David

By dingerholfield

I need to rewrite the description. Sorry! More

00
01
A/n
02
04
05
Please Read
I'm Back!
06
A/n
07
Sorry
Sorry guys. please read!!
08
09
10
11
Just Know
!!!!!!!

03

5K 127 9
By dingerholfield

*Mia's POV*

"Did you know them?" Laddie asked.

"You know I do," I told Laddie, continuing to pull him through the crowd.

"Oh," Laddie said, quietly.

"Um... Where's Star?" He asked again.

"I dunno," I said, looking around.

"Cmon!" Laddie pulled me over to the front gate.

"Why are we here?" I asked, still looking around for Star.

"If we go find David and Marko and Dwayne and Paul we can wait for Star there." He explained.

I sighed, walking with Laddie to David and the guys.

"Hey, Mia" Paul said. I rolled my eyes, letting go of Laddie's hand. I walked over to David, my heart racing.

Why?

"Hey, David?" I asked, quietly when I reached him.

"Yes, Mia?" He said, not turning to me.

"Um... Do you know where Star is?" I asked, after a minute. David only shook his head.

"Oh, okay..." I said, starting to walk away.

"Mia," David said, making me turn back around.

"Look happy," He said, before turning to Star, who had somehow shown up.

I sighed, walking to Marko, getting on the back of his bike.

---

"Nothing fun ever happens in the cave," Laddie complained. I smiled.

"Well, we don't have anywhere else to go," I said.

"Oh, cheer up, you guys," Star smiled.

"I'm okay. I'm happy. Trust me. Do you trust me?" I said.

"I trust you," Star said, still smiling.

"Good. 'Cause the guys don't."

---

I didn't know how to end this chapter. Oh well, hope you guys liked it. Vote and comment if you did. Have a good day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...