IMAGINES ⌲ stiles stilinski

By sourstiles

❝ Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it goes away. ❞ REQUESTS ARE NOT OPEN UGH love you More

actually...
but she is!
i have to do something
scott whats going on?
it was worth the try
why do i have to suffer too?
i think im okay
you dont know me?
SERIOUS QUESTION
you cant just do this!
IM SORRY
i hope you wont miss her
yeah, i did
oh yeah...
horny on the couch
5x09
answer your phone
you're gonna wish you hadn't
teasing
you're back?
its nothing
its nothing (part 2)
its nothing (part 3)
hallucinations
she would've done anything
he's an idiot
welcome, Roscoe
she has nothing to do with this
even if i have to let her go
window help
t-tuesday?
not heartless
i cant take it
congratulations
and i thought i was messed up
BIG NEWS
the doctors worst deed
the doctors worst deed (part 2)
dancing lovebirds
i would
i dont have one...
you're still Stiles
the couple that works together, insults together
too vanilla
crossfire
OMG
even theo left me
full moon sex
doubt
'm'
second-first kiss
post-traumatic void
i hate coyotes
a "deadly" surprise
lets ditch this party
alpha take down
SCREECHING
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
let me explain
let me explain (pt.2)
stiles when...
sick
awkward bus trips
save water and shower with me
i don't need you right now
i dont need you right now (pt. 2)
5B imagine
stiles as a boyfriend
stiles AU (pt. 1)
stiles AU (pt. 2)
stiles AU (pt. 3)
cheaters
stiles when...
stiles when...
turn it off
in love with the enemy
in love with the enemy (pt. 2)
one call away
stiles when...
away games
stiles when
skinny dipping?
the one unlucky moment
officer stilinski + important A/N
stiles when. . .
stiles when. . .
senior prom
stiles when. . .
missing you
stiles when. . .
too late
sneaking in
a freshman?
i can't do it
stiles when. . .
bye stiles
dating stiles (pt. 2)
right place, right time
soul mate AU
happy birthday
we don't have to
what happened? (au)
friends
worst fears

let me make it up to you

52.1K 915 904
By sourstiles

this if for @MStilinskisPrincess
**warning: FIRST SMUT**

Ilanna's POV

"Let's call Theo. He was there when-" I suggested before getting immediately cut off.

"We're not calling Theo!" Stiles yelled. I put my hands up sighing.

"I'm just saying.." I mumbled.

"Saying what, exactly? Cause all I'm hearing is i wanna see Theo." He argued.

"Really? You're getting jealous? Why can't we just talk to him?! He seems to pretty much know everything about what's going on!" I yelled. He ran his hands down his face, obviously getting annoyed.

"If you want to go so much, then go! I'm not keeping you hostage here!" He shouted, the veins in his neck bulging.

He backed up and took a deep breath, just as I did.

"Fine. Maybe he'll listen to me." I snapped, walking out of the school.

I could only imagine Stiles' face. Or maybe I couldn't.

Was he surprised?

Angry?

Sad?

I stomped to my car anyway and starting it up, driving down the road.

I was halfway to where Theo was, when my mind sort of changed its mind.

If Stiles wasn't sure if we could trust Theo, that means I should listen right?

Even if he seemed trustworthy, Stiles says he's not. Maybe it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'd rather stay away from him than Stiles end up being right and realizing it after I'm dead.

That might've been extreme, but nonetheless, I took a sudden right turn towards Stiles house.

Pulling in to his driveway, I was still question my own decisions.

Was it right to just leave Stiles at school? After the 'fight' we had?

I felt bad now.

I used my keys to get in his front door, letting my self in.

I knew he was here because his jeep was in the driveway, not parked very straight I have to add.

I walked up the stairs after shutting the door, looking for him.

I went for his room first.

  "Stiles?" I stated, walking in.

I saw him pacing back and forth, his keys still in his hands. He quickly turned around, his face falling into pure relief.

"Oh thank god." He sighed, pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso, breathing in the familiar scent.

"So?" He asked, stepping back. "What'd he say?"

I shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I didn't go talk to him."

He raised his eyebrows. "You didn't?"

"Nope. I-uh, I turned around. Stiles, I'm so sorry. If you say he's not good, then he's not." I raised my hands, nodding.

He smiled, trailing his hands from my sides to my hands to hold them.

"It's fine. Just as long as you believe me now." He said.

"No. It's not. You're my boyfriend and I should trust you and believe whatever suspicions you have. And I feel bad for not doing that." I frowned.

"Alright. Alright." He laughed, pulling our hands to his chest.

"Let me make it up to you." I spoke up.

"How are you going to-"

I slammed my lips on his, massaging mine on them. He hummed, releasing his hands from mine to cup my cheeks.

"This is good." He mumbled, nodding softly. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

We took slow steps back, eventually until his legs met his bed. He sat down bringing me with him.

I straddled him, grinding my hips on him as we quickened our lips.

He moaned and instantly I could feel him harden underneath me and his jeans.

I dropped my lips down to his jaw and then his neck, nipping and sucking.

He released another moan before attacking my neck. I moaned against his neck, feeling the vibrations on his throat.

His hands ran down my side, fidgeting with the bottom of my tank top. I removed my lips from his neck to rid of my top, pulling it over my head.

Stiles' eyes dropped immediately to my chest, his iris's moving around as he memorized them.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, leaning down and placing his lips right above the bra line.

Doing the same thing he did on my neck, except blowing after each spot causing goose bumps to appear.

My hands flew to his hair, running my fingers through the soft brown tussle.

"Stiles." I moaned, trying to get his attention. He only continued.

"Stiles." I repeated, using his hair to pull his face up to mine.

"What?" He breathed out, dropping his hands to my butt.

"I'm supposed to be making it up to you." I smiled. He shook his head.

"It's fine. We can just-"

"Stiles." I warned. He rolled his eyes and put his hands up.

I got off his lap and dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Oh my god..." He sighed, not believing the sight in front of him. He placed his hands by his side, holding himself up as he dropped his mouth open and stared at the ceiling.

I ran my hands up his thighs, past his bulge and onto his belt. I undid it and unbuttoned his pants, trying to shuffle them both off.

Stiles lifted his hips, allowing me to take them off.

I shimmied them down his legs and threw them somewhere in the room.

  Stiles blue boxers were straining, holding down his major boner. I placed my hands on the waist band, also holding the bottom of his shirt.

"Take it off." I whispered, pushing it up. He curtly nodded, grabbing his tshirt by the neck and pulling it off.

His toned chest was heavily breathing up and down, his torso slightly flexing.

A trail of slight hairs started from his belly button, descending under his boxers. I pressed my lips to the top of them before tugging on them.

He raised his hips once more and I fully pulled them off, releasing his boner. It slightly sprung up, the sudden rush of new air causing Stiles to have an intake of breath.

"God, Ilanna." He breathed out. A small smile made its way on my face at Stiles, him begging just for my touch.

My right hand slowly held him, running my thumb over the tip to rub away the pre-cum that had seeped.

"Holy shi-" he sighed, his eyes squeezing shut.

I ran my hand down, and back up. Stiles breaths came out choppy, moans freely escaping his mouth.

I quickened my hand movements and leaned down, giving the tip a slight kiss. Stiles let out, more of a groan, as I did.

I fully slipped him in my mouth, my hand taking up the space I couldn't take. I bobbed my head, hollowing my cheeks as I moved.

"Oh my god-" He sighed, his hips giving a slight jerk every now and then. I moaned at the sight, causing Stiles to groan at the vibrations.

My tongue ran along a vein that trailed underside him, making him twitch in my mouth.

"Holy- I can't. I-'I'm gonna..." He let out a moan before releasing. I carried out his orgasm, only taking off my mouth once he'd finished.

He laid down, his chest rising up and down trying to gain back breath.

I smiled as I stripped off my shorts, crawling back into a straddle position.

"Oh my god, I love you." He sighed, giving a dry laugh. I let out a giggle, leaning down to kiss his lips.

He placed his hands on my hips, rubbing small circles.

"Forgiven?" I smiled, inches away from his face now.

"Oh. I don't know." He laughed, a playful smirk on his face.

Another giggle erupted as Stiles smiled, letting out a laugh.

"Let's try this then." I said, getting off his lap and laying down on the bed. Stiles turned over and propped himself on his elbow before crawling on top of me.

I held his face in my hands, pulling his lips to mine. He ran his tongue against my bottom lips asking for entrance.

I immediately opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to run over mine.

He moaned into my mouth, running his hands up and down my body.

"God, you're amazing." He sighed, going right back to kissing me.

"What a convenience you say that after what I just did." I laughed. He let out a laugh too, pecking my lips one last time before laying on his side next to me.

He pulled his comforter over us and slung his arm around my torso, pulling my back to his front.

He gave a short kiss to my bare shoulder, sighing.

"I'm serious. You're an amazing person. Staying with me through all this, keeping me from going crazy." He lightly laughed.

"That's cause I love you." I reminded him.

"Yeah..." He sighed, smiling in awe at me.

"I've got to be the luckiest guy- on Earth." He nodded his head.

"Uh-huh." I giggled. He laid his head down and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." He said again, let out a breath as sleepiness set in.

"I love you, too." I said, shutting my eyes to the engulfed warmth of Stiles' arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 868 16
I'll be honest to say that during these months things have been quiet, so quiet that scares me a little, there are still many hidden truths that coul...
102 2 1
"I said I'd never let you go, and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it." Stiles/OC 5X14-15-16 'Tried & True Series'
119 3 1
"I know we got our problems and it's probably me. So hold onto me." Stiles/OC 5X09-10 'Tried & True Series'
535K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...