My Imperfect Life Story

By HazarIssa

My name is Hope Angel Johnson I'm 16 and I'm an orphan I lost my family in a car crash I get pushed around (b... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Epilogue
IMP not please read

chapter 1

2.3K 25 15
By HazarIssa

Hey everyone how are you guys listen this story might look bad at the beginging but please give it a chance i promise you will love it also this story is complete please please vote and comment and share so i can enter the watty awards and also read all my other story's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up to the sounds of the kids screaming my name "Hope wake up wake up were late to school" i opened my eyes and slowly stood of my really uncomfotable bed.

i waked to my dresser and wore my black jeans and my gray hoodie i brushed my hair and fixed it into a pony tail i put on my converse, brushed my teeth and i head out to pick up the girls the orphanage sighed every teenager in the house with 3 youger children to walk to school but i was good with kids and i guess they loved me i had 5 girls i went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water i went out.

i held the girls hand and they held each other we started to walk to school we got to grade one and grade 2 putting the girls in class i ran towards the other side of the buliding to go to my locker before the bell rang hoping someone wouldn't trip me over.

but ofcourse am dreaming as i almost reached my locker i felt my leg being pushed against something and i fell someone tripped me.

i picked myself up and dusted myself and reached my locker i put in the key and opened it and got my art book i had art first subject then i got math and french so i took what i need and close my locker an head to art class when buch girls pushed me to the locker.

i al ready had enough bruises as it is i didn't need more 'one more year one more year' i kept telling my self as i stood and kept walking to class.

luckily for me those who bully me aren't in my first three classes, which is a relif for once as i today is my first day in school as in grade 10.

i remembered what my mum and dad would do in my first day of school every year i lost them 3 years ago in a car accident i lost my sister and brother too and i only had them we didn't have family so the police brought me to the orphanage.

a tear fell as i thought of how me and my mum would go shopping the day before school and my dad would make me my favorite breakfast and before i leave for school they would take a picture.

i quickly eaised the tear as i walked into the classroom right when the bell rang indicating that students only had five mintues to go to class i walked in and greated my art teacher she was very friendly and she was my favorite teacher.

she gave me my art notebook and i walked to a seat at the far back and got my art box out and started to draw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 876 45
My name is Stephanie Lynn Roberts. I'm 14 years old. I'm an orphan. My parents were killed in a house fire when I was 6. I had no family close by and...
392K 7.4K 31
Sam has been through a lot in her 17 years of living. Loosing her mother to brain cancer at the age of 13, Sam is adopted by Jay Tomlinson. Yes, the...
82K 1.1K 18
Emily Wilson. Only four years old, with eyes bluer than the sky, that shined bright with life and happiness, and hair yellower than the sun. She had...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...