Summertime: Twin Trouble

By leianth16

Have you done something that you never thought it costs you your heart? Have you tried to stop yourself from... More

Synopsis:
Prologue
Chapter 1 First Glance
Chapter 2 The kiss...
Chapter 4 Meet the Friends
Chapter 5: The Invitation
Chapter 6: The Dinner

Chapter 3 The Plan!

24 2 0
By leianth16

[Arianna's POV]

"Good morning sweet..." dads' mouth dropped open. 

"Good morning daddy!" well, smiling sweetly isn't as hard when I'm giving it to my dad.

The look in my dads' face is epic! haha

"What is it daddy?" I jest innocently. Haha who would have thought that Brianna Brynes could be this pretty? Well, we have the same exact face. So, yeah! 

"Just wondering honey." he said, then sit on the other side.

I for one started eating what my daddy have for me. Tis delicious!

"Wondering about what daddy?" yihh, I can totally imitate Brianna now. Or so I thought. Then gave myself a mouthful.

Dad gave me a wondering look.

"You can pass as your sister Arianna, you know." and for that I choke!

"Good gracious! here, have some water." my worried dad pass me some water. 

"You okey now, honey?"  I just nodded.. 

"I'm Brianna daddy. I think I have to go now. I'm running late for school" I simply drop the subject and went straight ahead. Kiss my dads' forehead then went out as fast as I could.

I really don't want to be discovered now. Just not now. There are still a lot of things that has to be done. 

First I have to keep cool about having to spend time with my so called boyfriend. 

I just hope there will be no more kissing this time. It sure wrecked havoc in my sleep. It gave me nigtmares,you know! So I told myself. 

***

[Drakes’ POV]

Just as I thought.

Everybody in the school just went boho and gaga over Briannas’ “makeover”

I myself couldn’t contain myself from reaching and claiming her as mine. And that freak him out. My plan is to make this minx fall for him and not the other way around.

I just picture Brianna walking just like that. And the heated hatred in my chest just went boiling for a 100th degree.

Though I keep saying it to myself, I just can’t help being struck and be mesmerize by her beauty. Then she held my breath when she looked my way. Sh*t, she’s doing it on purpose. I cleared my throat, but then again looking her way.

It’s like being struck all over again…

“Hi, there handsome!” and give me a seductive wink and smile. I again cleared my throat and close… well, my sparted lips. Sh*t, I just drool over her!

“Did you just drool over me?” and there she tease.

 I let out a loud cough. Then abruptly move my face near her face. Well, just a couple of inches would do. She stopped from giggling when she realize just how near our faces are. Yet again, in front of the public. Our eyes met. Then slowly kiss her forehead. Then the girls starts giggling with the boys saying “So cheesy…!”

“Let’s go. The head master wants to talk to you first before you head back to your class” and just as cunning as i am before turning my back . Hah!

Ohh. yeah, I just love how her face turned red. Yup, just a little teasing is just fine to make her heart stomp.

There is no sweeter than to get back with her. There is no way I will let this minx have her way.

Just when I thought she’s done from having it, the unthinkable happened.

She grabs me from the back, and as startled as I am. She held my head and gives me a kiss. Not like the once I gave her, but it’s still a kiss anyway.

[Ariannas’ POV]

Just when I hope there will be no more kissing, but this guy here is just unthinkable. It’s like he is trying to level up with my…plan?

Oh yeah, If he is trying to have a competition here, I would dare give in to my Ariannas’ way.

“You just have to wait, Drake. I’ll get back to you soon” but then again…the kiss

Very slowly, I parted our lips. Then saw his eyes looking at me. Shocked and startled.

“G-good morning, Drake” I stammer while saying that.

I can hear people teasing, giggling and even some people who obviously don’t enjoy any public of affections.

He composes himself, and straightens up a bit. Before he gets back with his usual (I really don’t know what his USUAL is) self.

I smile sweetly…but I can’t help myself from blushing.

“Let’s go?” then extend my hands to him. 

***

[Ariannas' POV]

After seeing the head master, I went straight to Briannas' class. Drake went to his own class too.

I'm a bit nervous. I really have no idea how my sister acted in schools. I know she doesn't have any good friend because we talked a lot on the phone. I am my sisters' bestfriend anyway.

Thinking about her made me feel squishy. I reach for my phone and plan to call my mom when the school bell rang.Then decided to ring her after class. 

Geez...I went through a lot yesterday. Having to deal with Drake Daniels and went over Briannas' things.I really have no idea when or where her classes are. Good thing my sister is a bit obsessive compulsive person. I wouldn't have to looked all over her room. 

One thing that's bothering me now is why Briannas' grades are turning red from a decent grades last year. I have to endure the head masters long copy of blah blah blah... And of course the fact that it was me who recieve all those lectures and stupid bananas. 

The head master was as shocked as everybody when the first time they saw me. Haha got them for that. She was even asking me if I'm really Brianna Brynes. I have to wear the Betty la Fea eyeware that my sister was wearing just to make things more believable.

No one really knew from the outside of the family circle that Me as myself have a twin sister, and Brianna have me as her twin. Our parents just felt that there should be no competition between us. And we were seperated from our school the moment we attended one. And that got even worse when our parents divorce. 

We can only enjoy being together whenever theres' a school holidays. 

I get to spend with dad and her or the other way around with our mom. But that will always be out of town. It was the first time at the hospital that somebody have seen us together, but with Brianna still lying on her bed. 

I finally saw the room. I have been pacing a lot in the corridor, just looking for my classroom. When I entered the room, the lectures have already started. I knew everyone will be shocked to see her, so I painted my sweet-shy Brianna smile, then fade away. 

I am now looking directly to where Drake the monkey is sitting now. Thought his a little older.He is my classmate?

Now why am I not surprise...

"Yes, miss? How am I help you?" the instructors' voice broke the telepathy.

"Sir, I'm Brianna Brynes." Without even giving the instrutor a glance but still with the wierd smile plastered in her face. I can hear everybody gasp from disbelief when I said my name. Including he prof but minus the monkey. His really enjoying this. He glued his boyish/ freakish smile all over his face. Darn! I'm so not gonna let you off this way. 

Why do I have the feeling that he knows I am not Brianna? everything seems not the way it should be,right?

I am still looking at himwhen the teacher was trying to explain something or saying something, I'm just not listening right now. I couldn't just let my gaze off from this moron who's looking like he could use some good laugh! 

"Gosh! Is this the same person my sister had been dreaming to be with?" I just thought to myself.

"Okey, Ms Brynes you may take your seat now." finally...

***

[Drakes' POV]

I just wanted to LOL so hard right now. 

The look on her face is just a smash! I know I have to be very nice with her if I really want to make her fall for me. But what the heck, I'm still enjoying the little minx' obvious discomfort after seeing me here.

And right now, I am also trying to pull her disguise. Making her regret she had to wear somebodys' identity. No matter what the reason is. 

Been observing her at the hall way, she was trying to figure out where Briannas' classes were  [ in a discreet way, or so she thought so] .That was when I realized that my conclusion about her is right. This is no Brianna Brynes, this is Arianna Brynes. 

How did I know about her?

Well, it was one of the typical library dates that me and Brianna had. She accidentally left a book containing a small picture of herself and a girl who look exactly the same but with a little daring twist.  It was taken like a year or so, I can still remember how that little teen looks like. She maybe looked a lot like Brianna but she is really different from her. I swear I thought of her (beautiful). I honestly develop a teen crush for a moment for her, but of course I'm still inlove with Brianna that time.

Brianna realize that I just found out about her twin, so she explains it to me. How she and her twin Arianna are not really the same. She describes her as fiesty, adventurous, energetic, a little liberated...ect

And I knew Brianna when she was like 10 years old. And I'm a couple of years a head. Saw her the moment they move from our neighbourhood. And I know who Brianna is, from the twins. 

Arianna...she's looking at me now. I'm gonna make sure to execute my plan with her. That is the only thing I could ever get back with Brianna. I never thought she had it in her. I really thought I've known her enough. But then again, she was just like eveyr girls I met. Bunch of hypocrite.

Eyeing the girl who is looking at me now.

This is going to be one hell of a love for you Ms.Brynes. Yes, I'm going to have you no matter what the deal is. And a crooked smile curve my lips. With the very thought of my vengeance against Brianna is just so sweet. And I might help this minx here to love and how to be unloved back. Just like the way her Ms. goody goody sister have done to him. Nasty!!!

I don't know about her palns, but I sure do know waht's cooking and baking in my head. You just have to be prepared to be a broken hearted Ms. Brynes.

She went straight at me, sit beside me. She's giving me a glance like she wanted to ask me why I'm here. Haha why not? My father co-owns the whole school. I know she's really pissed off right now.

***

[Ariannas' POV]

Now I'm really pissed off.

I can't just do anything about everything right now because I AM BRIANNA!!!

Looking at him this way is just making my blood having turmiol. I can sense my nostril flares. 

This is not so happening!!!

I keep telling myself that. This is not how it supposed to be. But then again, I have to keep it cool. I have to inhale and exhale. Relaxation is just a way to control myself again. 

I let out a very long sigh, before I sit down on my chair. Beside from non other than...what? MONKEY, i say.

I have to know whats' behind evrything with Brianna before I loose myself with this guy beside me, whom I can sense is staring at me, and really enjoying every discomfort I have with him. I'm giving the glances and when he glance at me I have to force a sweet fake smile! 

And just great! He would answer me back with the devilish smile..I can't help my eyesballs to roll..Oppss stupid, stupid! Get hold of yourself Yanna. Your not gonna win this if your emotion will mess everything. I have to clench my fist just so to control my ranging anger.

 I let out a sigh then face him. Then give him a smile.

"Drake, why did you go without me? You just left me at the mistress' office." I said in a very discreet voice.

Not giving me a glance when he answer, like his really busy working on the formula on the board. BASTARD!

"uh, yeah. I just though you already knew where your classes were so there's really no reason for me to wait for you right?" then look at me "YOU DO KNOW WHERE YOUR CLASSES, RIGHT" I let out a choking cough. 

"O-ofcourse I do, what are you talking about. I just thought we could have gone together right?" Ohhh lordy..I'm stammering. Then pretend I'm now listening to the lecture. 

When the instructor called Brianna...wait it me! His asking me to solve the problem. It's calculus. I smiled, easy! 

When I start to walk pass through my classmates, I didn't noticed how shocked their faces were. I started solving the easiest question ever.

Question 1: 

Find the parameters a and b included in the linear function f(x) = a x + b so that f -1 (2) = 3 and f -1 (-3) = 6, where f -1 (x) is the inverse of function f.

Solution to Question 1:

From the properties of inverse functions if f -1 (2) = 3 and f -1 (-3) = 6, then 

f(3) = 2 and f(6) = - 3 

Use the above to write 

f(3) = 3a + b = 2 and f(6) = 6a + b = -3 

Solve the 2 by 2 system of equations 3a + b = 2 and 6a + b = -3 to obtain 

a = - 5 / 3 and b = 7

***

[Drakes' POV]

Wrong move...

I'm looking directly to where Ariannas' back is. She's solving a problem. Everybody knew Brianna sucks with math questions. Arianna really have no idea how her twin is so different from her. How did she even thought she could pull it off? Pretending to be her sister Brianna. 

Brianna is studious. From what I know of, Brianna study so hard because her sister is a genuis . Her sister had a higher IQ. She on the other hand had to work real hard just to get a higher than a decent grades just to show off to her sister Arianna. And her weakness is the math subject. She coudn't possibly nailed the question right on. 

Well, I knew someone so brilliant but so darn stupid when it comes to love. That is just the way I'm planning to use Arianna. To hell with her reason of her little masquarade! I'm gonna get what I want. That would be one heck of a revenge for you, Brianna. And for little minx Arianna? well, I'll just to say sorry. 

The show must go on! Let's see who's going to win this little game of yours Arianna... And a very sly smile curve my lips. Thinking how this will end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
6.3K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
4.4K 143 110
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...