Leather, Plaid, and Bad Roman...

By FirstLove_Stories18

"When did you become such a romantic?" "As soon as you came into my life." *** Elektra has grown up around mo... More

The Journey Ahead
The Road Ahead
Wrong Address
First Day: Check!
Wrong Address Guy
Sparkly Purple Vampire
Wear These In
Too Drunk to Think
Think About It
Sleepless In Sturgis
Family History
Safe
Ticking Timebomb
Something After
Trust
Gone
Open Arms
Go Out
Thinking Of Her
You're Not Really Here
Forgiven
Give My All
Late Night Call
Constance
Tease
Vegan Syrup
Visit
You do?
Voice Like A Lullaby
Journey
Rehearsal
BrideZilla?
The Day
From Beautiful to Scary
Forever
Reality
My Rock
The Rock
Try? (Warning! Sexual Content)
Dress Hunting
This Is My Dress
To Continue
Mothers Love
Having a Baby!
Healthy Baby.
You're going to be an Uncle and You're going to be a Grandma!
Shopping for the Future
Eating For Three?!?
Harley and Johnathan
Planing for the Future
A House Is A Home, Not a Apartment
Jared and Elektra Leto
Labor
My Loves
Happy Birthday
Family (End)
Update!

Falling on the Streets of Sturgis

1.5K 78 2
By FirstLove_Stories18

I walked around the streets of Sturgis, eyes peeled for the man who wouldn't get out of my head, and ended up with no luck.
It was like he vanished. I knew where he was staying but I didn't want to go there and interrupt anything that he could have possibly be doing and have my heart feel like it was just stabbed millions of times.
I know I had fallen hard for this guy. It was very obvious that I had fallen for him and I don't even know how it had happened.
Maybe it was the idea of him being with me and the idea that I would experience love for the first time that fueled the way I felt but I wasn't sure.
As I walked back to the hotel, once again but now even more freaking disappointed than I was before, I could have sworn I heard my name be called but I didn't turn around to confirm.
As I kept walking I kept hearing my name but it got so close to me at a certain point that I had to be curious and turn around to face who ever way calling my name.
I laughed and just put my head in my hands.
How was it possible that he could find me so fucking easily and it took me a whole hour to have HIM find me?
"Elektra! What the hell are you doing up? You said you were going to sleep like two hours ago." Jared said pulling me toward him just with his voice.
I sighed and looked up at him.
"I can't fucking sleep and it's because I can't stop thinking about someone and it's been a fucking terrible time for me to get attached to this person because I'll probably never hear from again after this week ends." I said completely serious to him.
"And who is this person Ell?" He asked stepping closer to me.
I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest.
"I don't know. You look in the mirror everyday so I think you know who he is." I said quickly.
At first it didn't register with him. He had the most confused look on his handsome face and then his mouth gaped open a small bit and then he pulled me into a hug.
"Why are you loosing sleep over me." He said keeping me close to his body.
My heart was beating a thousand times a second and I'm pretty sure that if he had his ear against my chest he could hear it.
"Because there's something about you I can't stop thinking about." I said quietly and then in a split second his lips hand found mine.
His lips found mine and mine found his and they explored each other for a moment before I pulled away.
"I'm so happy you said that because I've been struggling with the idea of you as well." He said said with a smile on his face.
"Is that so?" I asked mocking him from earlier.
He nodded and then brought my lips back to his with his hand pressed on the back of my neck.
What was this man doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 10.2K 52
Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all over, I'm surprised I didn't shiver under...
332K 11K 25
This is a Harley x Female reader, I don't see many so I decided to write one. You were jealous of Mr. J's relationship with Harley. She was the star...
422K 10.5K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
782K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...