Only One •Camren•

imxgine5h द्वारा

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... अधिक

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

1

5.4K 94 7
imxgine5h द्वारा

Moving to a new city can be intimidating, especially New York City. Lauren however, was confident in this move knowing her best friends were by her side.

The four girls moved up from little Ashland, Ohio. Their dreams were obviously a lot bigger than the town, so they took off to New York, together. Soon after graduation they packed their bags and took off. The girls were inseparable all throughout high school, that definitely stuck throughout the move. The girls chose the same apartment complex, Dinah, Ally, and Normani piled into one of the larger apartments while Lauren took the apartment across from her best friends. Although she loves her friends with all of her heart they all know Lauren needs her own space.

The best friends quickly adjusted to city life, setting up their apartments and getting comfortable in the constant rush of The Big Apple.

Before they knew it, summer had flown by,  and it was time for Lauren's first day of college.

"Are you nervous?" Dinah smirks as she slides a cup of coffee to Lauren. The green eyed girl simply shrugs her shoulders as she takes the hot coffee past her lips. Normani and Dinah give each other a look and grin.

Lauren raises an eyebrow before turning the tables on Dinah. "Are you nervous about starting college next week?"

Dinah rolls her eyes and places a hand on her hip. "Are you kidding me? I'm a dance major, I'm a kick ass dancer." Dinah playfully flips her hair, "Plus I'm not walking into that school solo like you, I've got Mani." Dinah's sarcastic response earns an eye roll from Lauren.

"Lauren this is not your house!" Ally playfully scolds as she enters the kitchen. Lauren pouts in Ally's direction.

"Yeah Lauren you didn't want to room with us," Normani acts like Lauren has broken her heart. The girls have been in this living situation for three months and the green eyed girl still has to hear the same jokes every single day that she enters this apartment. Lauren basically only sleeps across the hall, she can't help it she loves her best friends being so conveniently close.

"I'm leaving," Lauren sighs, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Good luck!" They all call out as Lauren strides for the door.

"Think she's nervous?" Lauren hears Ally whisper to the other two girls.

"Totally," Dinah answers.

Before Lauren exits the door she proudly flips the middle finger to her group of friends, earning a collection of laughs.

Lauren's feet carry her up the steps towards her prestigious art school, although she hates to admit it, she's painfully nervous.

Her first class was a simple creative writing class, which was a comfortable start to the day. As she entered the class she noticed the small number of people which put her into a slight state of relief. The green eyed girl walked herself to a desk towards the center but close to the edge.

She sets her bag beside her chair and whips her phone out of her pocket, beginning to mindlessly scroll through Tumblr until the class began.

Lauren soon felt eyes on her back, she suddenly halted her scrolling and began to listen to the conversation going on behind her.

"Interesting..." She heard one female voice breathe out.

"How much do you want to bet that she keeps her legs spread farther than the state of Texas?" A different girl questions, causing a wave of prissy giggles.

Gossip, lovely. A clique, even better. You would think this stuff would have ended with high school.

Lauren returns to scrolling through Tumblr, trying her best to ignore the stuff going on behind her.

"You can totally see her black bra through that shirt," A girl behind her laughs to her friends.

Lauren looks down, admiring the white lace top her torso is adorning.

The green eyed girl slowly turns around in her seat to face the group. Her eyes instantly connect with a pair of caramel brown ones, Lauren felt time freeze as she took in every inch of the girl. Her long brown hair, bright eyes, and that smile, God, that smile. What snapped her back into reality was the fact that the beautiful girl was laughing at a comment made by one of her friends.

"Is there a problem?" Lauren's raspy voice utters in warning to the girls, making direct eye contact with each of them. None of the prissy bitches decided to respond, or even look at her, but she soon noticed a pair of brown eyes on her. The girl's smile had faded to a slanted grin and she still looked beautiful, her eyes were glued to Lauren for some unknown reason.

The green eyed girl soon began to turn back around in her chair before making another comment. "By the way, for one thing, the shirt is supposed to be see through." Lauren smirked, "And second, if my legs were spread wider than Texas, you would hear about it."

Lauren turns back around confidently in her chair as the class soon begins. One thing was for sure, she felt a pair of eyes on her the entire time.

Once Lauren's writing class ended she rushed onto her art class, in the next annex over. The teacher made her introductions and told everyone that this would be a fairly free-spirited class, which Lauren was thankful for. Mrs. Owens gave the class twenty minutes of down time before dismissing them early.

Lauren began to walk home, she quickly realized walking was the fastest transportation in this city when she moved here. Around fifteen minutes later she was pressing the elevator button to her apartment floor.

Instead of unlocking her own door she reached for the key to the door directly across the hall from hers. Upon entering her friends apartment she dropped her bag by the door and went for the kitchen. "Hey Lo!" Dinah greeted from her spot on the couch. Lauren retrieved an apple and went to take a seat by her best friend. "So how was it?"

"It was alright I guess," Lauren shrugged, taking a bite of her apple.

"Any hot girls?" Dinah smirked as she unlocked her phone. Lauren giggled at her friend, upon coming out in high school she didn't expect her friends to be so understanding, but she was lucky. Not so much with every other member of the student body but they weren't as important. She couldn't help it she was born in a homophobic town, maybe that's why Lauren loved this city so much, it had everything.

"I guess." Lauren lightly chuckles. "There's a clan of prissy bitches in my writing class," she dramatically rolls her eyes at her own statement.

"They fun to look at?" Dinah smirks in the green eyed girl's direction.

"Not fun enough, the first day and they're already shit talking me," Lauren begins messing with the apple stem.

Dinah's eyes drift up from her phone to her best friend. "Do I need to come in there and say something?" The Polynesian girl asks. Lauren knows she would, through high school Dinah was so protective of Lauren, against people who hated the idea of Lauren being gay and even shitty girlfriends.

"No it's just stupid shit," Lauren laughs at Dinah's serious tone.

"Don't think I won't hop up in there and kick some ass, Jauregui," Dinah winks, causing Lauren to break out into a fit of laughter.

"One of the girl's was really pretty," Lauren mumbles, once she said it she hoped Dinah had missed it. She didn't.

"Really?" Dinah grinned. "Tell me about her."

"She has brown eyes and long hair, really pretty smile." Lauren shrugged at her vague description.

"Gonna get a piece of that?"

"What?" Lauren laughs.

"You gonna tap that ass?" Dinah tries to hold back her laughter.

"Dinah oh my God!" Both of the girls burst into laughter, leaning on each other for support. Once the girls finally relax back into the couch Lauren finally answers the vulgar question. "She's one of the prissy bitches, she'll just be nice to look at. I can already tell she's infuriating."

"Sure Jauregui," Dinah laughs as she flips through channels on the TV.

Normani soon pads down the hall and into the kitchen. "Oh Dinah did we get a new roommate?" She calls out as she walks into the kitchen.

Dinah laughs at her remark as Lauren furrows her eyebrows together in thought. 

"You staying for dinner?" Mani asks as she eyes the girls from behind the pantry door.

"Doesn't she always?" Dinah answers for Lauren.

Lauren didn't even hear the question, she was too deep in thought. For some reason, she couldn't get that pair of brown eyes out of her mind.

___

a/n: Here's my first go at something new! I've always been obsessed with fanfiction but I just recently had the courage to create a new account and begin writing it. So hello friends!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
240K 5.8K 14
*NEW COVER ART* A story about two best friends, searching for love as they spend their last summer together before they separate for college. Will th...
313K 7.4K 35
When Lauren Jauregui gets shipped off to a summer camp by her mother all alone, she is almost positive that her summer is ruined. It's the summer goi...