Masterpiece [h.s]

By StylisticMoods

Art is whatever we want it to be. It's definition malleable as it passes through person to person. The same c... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

four

17.2K 618 257
By StylisticMoods

Harry spins a coin in his hand as he mulls over the thought of going over to Carter's to be her booty call. He's definitely made some progress in tearing apart the walls that she's shrouded herself in, but he really doesn't want to get her into drugs.

It hadn't taken very much to get him hooked and he doesn't know if it will be the same for her too. She has so much going for her already and he doesn't want to take away her shot at rising to the top of the industry.

But he really does need a change from Aurora and she did say that it would be a one-time offer, no strings attached. She doesn't seem like the type of person to get too attached after sex, especially since she was so blunt about it in the first place, but she's an artist like he is and that's what worries him.

He tries not to think about it so much as he makes his way back to his warehouse. Thinking too much has never really been a good thing for him because he worries himself too much over the small things.

Thankfully, the withdrawal doesn't hit him hard until he makes it home. The warehouse is still a mess from his fit a month back, but he's not really in the mood to clean it up any further than the paint cans and canvases that he needed to move in order to work and to make money.

He still has a few pills hidden in one of his totes and he pops one to calm his mind and to repress his withdrawal symptoms. For about an hour, he lies on his mattress and stares at his ceiling with wide eyes, amazed with all of the colors and patterns that blend together and tear apart.

It's nice to just relax and get lost in the euphoria for a moment instead of frantically painting whatever comes to mind until his fingers are coated in paint and his warehouse is a mess.

Time passes a little quicker than he expects it to and the moon is beginning its trek to the top of the sky by the time that he starts to come down from his high.

He still has no idea if he wants to change things up and sleep with Carter for a night. It'll piss Aurora off if he does, but she's always pissed off at something and it's not like they're exclusive or anything, he doesn't even like her. Plus, he really needs to get out there and to get away from her, she's only keeping him in the hole that he's dug for himself and he desperately wants to get out.

Carter's so different from what he's used to and she's actually pulled him up a rung on the ladder when he thought that he was slipping further down into the abyss.

But will he start to fall down again if he goes to her place just to sleep with her? She isn't paying him for sex, so he doesn't feel like a prostitute or anything, but the whole thing is a little foreign to him because there isn't a tradeoff and she's genuinely someone that he has feelings for that aren't negative.

It's not like he sleeps around all the time, in fact, he's never done that before. The only reason that he's keeping up a sexual arrangement with Aurora is because she's his supplier and he can't afford to live and to buy drugs at the same time.

His phone goes off somewhere downstairs and he groans as he untangles himself from the sheets and heading back down to retrieve the device that he'd forgotten about for a while.

The light from the screen burns his eyes for a long moment and clears after he blinks an abnormal number of times. He really should remember to turn down his brightness when it starts to get late.

There's a picture message from Aurora and he mentally groans as he opens it. He already knows that it's another nude and a text telling him to come over and fuck her. She does this frequently because she's always horny for some reason and it irritates the living hell out of him.

Harry sighs as he flicks past the picture of her breasts and reads the actual message.

Can't wait to see you and that dick of yours. Come round at 7 so we can have some play time ;)

Harry rolls his eyes as he types out his response.

Can't, I've got other plans. Use one of your toys or better yet, Felix, your actual boyfriend.

Of course, it doesn't take her very long to send him a bitchy reply that he ignores as he searches his place for the ecstasy he'd gotten a few days ago. He really should have some sort of a system, but that bores him and he's too lazy to keep up with it anyway.

He searches around for about an hour, only to find the pills on the table downstairs, hidden betwixt a mess of art supplies. During that hour of searching, Aurora threatened him at least twelve times, all without purpose. He hasn't responded to any of them because there really isn't a point to it, he already told her no and she's far more irritating when he gives her the courtesy of a response.

He's just leaving his warehouse when she decides to call him. Harry groans audibly, his right hand sifting through his hair before he decides to answer the call.

It isn't a good idea to ignore her calls because there's a high likelihood that she'll hunt him down and he would prefer it if she didn't.

"What do you want, Aurora? I already told you no. I'm busy and you're honestly never a top priority."

Aurora scoffs and answers in a low voice that makes what she's doing very clear. "I want you to get that dick of yours over here and fuck me. I don't like being told no."

Harry fights back the urge to mock her. She sounds ridiculous and incredibly needy. "I don't care and my answer is still no. And don't think that you touching yourself over the phone turns me on, because it really doesn't do a thing."

Aurora stops what she's doing immediately. She's angry at him because they have an arrangement and he insists on telling her no.

"What the fuck has got you so busy that you can't stop by and shove your dick in me for an hour or so?"

Harry rolls his eyes and looks both ways before he crosses the dimly lit street. "None of your business, Aurora. I can't help you if you don't know how to fix things on your own when you're horny. Now, please, leave me alone for the night because I'm not coming over to have pointless and unsatisfying sex with you."

Aurora scoffs, "How the fuck is it unsatisfying if I make you cum?"

He almost laughs because she's just made it clear that she doesn't know a thing about him, even after all this time. "I like to be stimulated emotionally and physically, and you do neither. And, you know, I picture someone else every time that I'm with you."

Harry's being horrible, but, in all honesty, he doesn't particularly care if she's the one that he's being horrible to. She's been nothing but rude and ten times more horrible to him since they'd met and since she'd started playing him in her twisted little game.

At least he's being honest.

"You're such a fucking asshole."

He holds his laughter in because the irony in her statement is actually very amusing to him. "You're an even bigger one. Goodbye, Aurora."

Harry ends the call and shuts his phone off. He's beyond fed up with Aurora and all of her shit and he doesn't want to be seething by the time that he makes it to Carter's place.

Actually, when he thinks about it, seeing him in a bad mood might have actually turned her on. But he wouldn't know because he hardly knows her at all. He knows her body from photographs and from videos, but that's hardly anything in his mind. He needs to touch her and to learn her curves and how her mind works in order for him to know her.

Each step brings him further into the city. The lights start to become brighter and the streets are increasingly more populated the longer that he walks.

Harry admires the city much more at night, it's buildings emitting soft and bright glows and it's dull hum as cars drove by, the people milling around on the sidewalks rather than rushing, and the atmosphere is far more inviting than it is in the daytime where everything just feels rushed and hectic.

It takes him a lot longer than he anticipated to find her apartment, but at least he's managed to find it. Even if he is a few minutes late.

He knocks on her door a few times and then shoves his hands deep into his tight pockets, one hand resting on the small bag of drugs that he brought.

Harry stands there for a few minutes and glances around nervously because she still hasn't answered the door. He's contemplating on whether or not he should just go back home and get himself off to one of her videos.

After about a minute of waiting, he decides to ring the doorbell. Hopefully it works, because most doorbells in this neighborhood are shorted out and useless.

Carter still doesn't come to the door and Harry's on the verge of giving up. He exhales loudly and rocks on his heels with the hopes that he didn't walk all of this way just for her to have changed her mind.

He's about to walk away when the door opens to reveal Carter in a short, silky robe, her cheeks flushed and her expression mildly surprised.

The corners of Harry's lips lift up slightly as she speaks, "Sorry, I didn't think you were coming and I didn't hear you knock."

Carter steps aside and he walks in, his eyes scanning her place to get a better hint at who she is. Everything is pretty simple, she's got off white walls and dark gray furniture and there are little trinkets and drawings scattering every available surface. She's a little messy, but he likes that because so is he.

"What were you doing?"

Carter smirks as she walks past him and into her bedroom. "Masturbating. Like I said, I didn't think you were coming."

Harry bites down on his lower lip. She's already managed to turn him on and he doesn't have to think of someone else this time and it's such a relief.

She toys around with her camera as he stands in her doorway, slightly aroused at her confession and a little unsure of what to do.

"Are you going to record this?"

Carter smiles as she puts her toys away. "I'd like to, but not if you're uncomfortable with it."

Harry smirks in return. "Actually, I've wanted to be recorded for quite some time. Call it a fetish, I suppose."

She grins because that certainly wasn't the answer that she was expecting. She fiddles with some settings and adjusts the camera to an angle that she likes. "Are you high right now?"

Harry shakes his head, his eyes still focused on her lips. He really wants to kiss her but he knows that he shouldn't. "No, but I brought ecstasy, just in case you still wanted to 'live a little.'"

He also brought it just in case the withdrawals started again.

Carter considers the idea for a moment. She's never done any drugs, well, except for some marijuana in her teenage years. Ecstasy elevates touch and augments the pleasure during sex, but if they both take some he will probably end up spending the night and she doesn't want that.

"I do want to try it sometime, but not tonight. Maybe a second offer will be made after I see what you can do."

Her robe gracefully falls to the floor, briefly caressing her curves as it falls. Harry's tongue darts out to wet his lips. He already thought that she was attractive, but that almost sent him over the edge with desire.

The computer screen certainly doesn't do her justice.

Carter remains her sly composure and makes her way over to where he's standing, practically glued to the floor. She presses her naked body against his clothed ones and smiles when she hears the change in his breathing.

"Do you like whipped cream?"

His jeans are suddenly suffocating as her hand brushes lightly over his growing erection.

Harry smirks and rests his hands on her hips, he already knows where she's going with this and he's eager to get things started. "I love it."

Carter steps up on her toes and kisses him slowly. She tugs on his lip with her teeth as she pulls away and in return Harry releases a pleased groan, his grip on her waist slightly increasing.

"I'll go get some from the fridge. I expect you naked when I come back."

She takes her time in the kitchen, giving him some time so that he doesn't have to rush and possibly hurt himself in his efforts to undress. Two minutes pass before she returns with a cold bottle of whipped cream in her right hand.

It's entirely an understatement to say that she's surprised by what he's spectacularly managed to hide in those skin tight jeans of his. Carter doesn't mention it though. She leans against the doorframe and bites her lower lip as she looks at him.

"You listen well."

Harry smirks and meets her eyes, "Only when I want to."

She enters the room now, handing him the spray can and walking across the room to turn the camera on. The small blinking red light lets her know that it's recording and she smiles to herself as she makes her way over to where Harry's sitting on the bed.

He had been expecting her to lie on the bed and he's taken by surprise when she sits on his lap and wraps her legs around him, rocking her hips against his gently as she leans forward to speak lowly in his ear.

"I like to be a tease, but I love it when I'm stopped, if you know what I mean."

Harry shivers slightly as he feels her warmth against him. She's already ready for him and that much is obvious, along with the fact that she's clearly in the mood for some foreplay.

"Understood. But, I do believe you brought in the whipped cream for a reason, hmm?"

He takes her hands and stops her movements, only to flip her over so that she's lying on her back beneath him. Her blue eyes are slightly darker as she watches him look over her with his lip between his teeth.

Carter mirrors his gaze as she waits patiently for him to put that mouth of his to good use.

It doesn't take him very long and, in only a few short minutes, she's coming undone. His mouth is absolute magic and she could lay with his mess of curly hair between her legs all day if she didn't have a single thing to worry about.

Carter's breathing heavily by the time that he finishes and her mind is clouded by the sense of euphoria that still lingers in her lower extremities.

She smiles as she looks up at the ceiling and he removes his mouth, "Do you do that often?"

Harry licks his lips and shakes his head, "No, only on rare occasions."

There's a dot of whipped cream on his nose. Carter pulls him back down so that he's hovering over her again and she kisses the dot away before pressing her lips against his and kissing him hungrily.

She hasn't felt so aroused or so alive in ages and it's absolutely invigorating.

Harry's hands lift to her chest and gently squeeze her breasts, prompting her to moan lightly into his mouth before she pushes him away. He's had his fun, now it's her turn.

The confusion is clear in his eyes so she clues him in to her thoughts, "My turn to have some fun. Switch places."

Now that he knows where she's going with this, he immediately does as he's told. He hasn't been pleasured properly in years and he's going to enjoy every single moment of this.

Carter brings the camera closer and adjusts the angle again before she drops to her knees in front of him, a wicked grin on her lips.

"How long has it been since you've had a proper blowjob?"

Harry releases a low moan as her hands softly graze the skin of his thighs and wrap around his length. She lowers her mouth and sucks his tip lightly as she waits for his answer.

He leans back slightly and tangles his hands in her hair, a sigh escaping his lips. "Too damn long."

Carter hums and lifts her eyes to meet his as she sucks him like he's made of hard candy. Harry could've came right then and there if he didn't have any self-control.

She hasn't really done anything yet and it's so apparent that he's incredibly turned on. It's sexy, but she's not going to tell him that.

Her hands are splayed on both sides of his hips now, his large hands pushing her head down so that her mouth engulfs him completely.

Carter sucks a little harder and the grip that his hands have on her hair increases. After a few moments, he regains some control and removes one of his hands to wipe the saliva away from the corners of her mouth. She's taking him like she's been with him for months and he's incredibly impressed.

He's close now and he can't help returning his hand to her hair and tightening his grip. Carter's paying attention and she uses her tongue a lot more as one of her hands drops to fondle him as he harshly fucks her mouth, low moans passing his lips frequently.

Carter pulls herself back enough to make it clear that she's going to move at her own pace and Harry stops pushing her head down. She refocuses her attention on his swollen tip and he loses it in only a few blissful moments, his excitement spilling into her mouth and being swallowed instantly.

He's laying back on the bed and trying to catch his breath as she wipes the corners of her lips and fixes her camera again.

"Can you blow me for the rest of my life?"

Carter laughs as she joins him on the bed, "No, I don't do commitment. But I might every once in a while, because you're very enjoyable."

Harry hums and pulls her down and onto the mattress, "Maybe the sex will convince you to lean toward the more often side of that answer."

Carter grins and runs her tongue over her teeth, "Possibly. Depends on how good you are with that friend of yours."

Harry chuckles and leans down to suck on her neck. It's been a while since he's done this, and he knows that this is a sexual relationship, but he wants to leave his mark. Carter makes him feel alive and he's going to make sure that he leaves her with something other than a sore pelvis to remember him by.

She sighs softly as he lifts his hands to her breasts, taking them in his palms and squeezing with enough pressure to further stimulate her.

He leaves marks under her jaw, on her chest, and around her breasts before mumbling against her soft skin, "How would you like to be fucked? Any special preferences?"

Carter laughs and it comes out breathy because he's lowered his hand to toy with her excitement. A cocky smirk graces his lips as he explores her with his fingers.

"Rough and hard. None of that passionate shit."

Harry chuckles and dips his head down to speak in her ear, "Good, because I've wanted to wreck you since I found your Tumblr."

Carter presses herself closer to him, her hand trailing down his torso. She traces his hips for a moment before she takes hold of him and positions him, "Please do."

He doesn't hesitate to meet her request, practically slamming his hips into hers and causing her to arch her back instantly. Carter's hands pull him closer after only a few swift movements of his hips, her eyes shut in pleasure and soft sounds passing her lips.

She's so responsive that he wonders what the hell is wrong with Aurora when they have sex. To make things even better, Carter's the perfect combination of soft sounds and a pleasurable, loud volume and he finally feels pleased for the first time in a long time.

They go at it until early in the morning, with breaks in between to catch their breaths and have some snacks. Aurora usually makes him keep at it, so Harry really enjoys these breaks and the fact that he actually gets to eat instead of feeling entirely drained.

He's already given her much more than he gives Aurora and it's such a relief to finally feel so invigorated without the influence of drugs.

Carter's managed to cure him of the dull and pleasureless sex life that he has with Aurora and it feels fucking wonderful.

Harry's enthralled as he watches her chest rise and fall heavily as she catches her breath. He's so much more attracted to her now than he was the moment that she first caught his attention outside of her tattoo shop.

"Could you press that silver button on the camera? I don't particularly think it's a good idea for me to try to stand up at the moment."

Harry chuckles as he stretches and climbs out of her bed, "So, is this still a one-time thing, or have I managed to change your mind?"

Carter laughs lightly as she watches him take his time putting his clothes on. "Definitely changed my mind. How does four times a month sound to you? No attachments still applied."

Harry looks over to where she sits propped up against the headboard, a lit cigarette between her slightly swollen lips. He watches her for a moment and a smirk finds its way to his lips, "Sounds like paradise."

She angles her smoke toward the slightly opened window and smiles, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 20 9
[COMPLETED] Parties lead to hookups but Harry would never have expected it to be his tattoo artist, Louis, who is supposed to tattoo him the followi...
830K 24.3K 52
Harry Styles is the owner of the popular tattoo shop Fine Lines. When Devon Lincoln books Harry for her first tattoo, there's no doubt feelings start...
1.5K 95 6
You are a cocktail waitress at a swanky lounge. Harry is a tattoo artist who comes into the lounge, but you despise him instantly. A short Harry Styl...
323K 9.7K 58
[completed] "I'm Harry Styles. The artist." ~~ Two heartbroken individuals happen to stumble into each others lives and completely change everything...