Phan Oneshots

By geniusotaku

Idk oneshots I write about phan xx More

Starbucks & Headphones
That Spark
Heartbreaker
Secret Admirer
Soul-Mate
Don't Cry
Raspberry Kiss
A Lover's App
Nobody Likes You
Bag Swap
Point Of View
Demons and Angels (Part 1)
Demons and Angels (Part 2)
Demons and Angels (Part 3 -Final)
Say something
Picnic date
Cinderella
Cinderella - Part 2
Cinderella - Final part
Dear darlin,
Dear darlin, (ENDING)
Muffin
Starstruck
You just watched
"He can't be late!"
The Old Phil
The Old Phil - ENDING
Dimple boy
Crying in the rain
Ice skating
Teenage Dream
Random rant
My Brave Little Lion
Boy with the Scarred Face
The Boy with the Scarred Face (2nd part)
SMUT OMFG
Falling for a vampire
2009
I can hear your thoughts
Just a message
Movie night
Magnets
You are in love
Little lost puppy
Happy Endings
Happy Endings (Ending part lmao)
Roof Boy
Roof Boy - Part 2
Roof Boy - Final Part
Just another message
But You Didn't
A new friend
Realistic Highschool Crush
Demons
Lil' Coffee Shop
Party
Ghost Boy
Cuddles
Braids
Coffee & Cupcakes
Until you're ready
Detention
I Need A Friend
Popular Group
I Feel Like Shit
Best Friend Knows Best
Art Class
Lester Likes Cute Boys
Ticking Timer
The Punk And The Pastel
Coffee Boy
Message To You Sporks
Opposites Attract
Junjou Romantica
Junjou Egoist
Back In Time
Back In Time (2)
Back In Time (3)
Baking
Pas De Deux
Philophobia
Turning Tables
Coffee
Philophobia 2
Scarlett
Aeroplane
Emerald Suit
Does He?
Rent A Boyfriend
Number One Fan
Overused Gel

Fan

13.2K 692 1.1K
By geniusotaku

A/N:

Um sorry I haven't updated in long omg i'm such a bad author :o

BUT IF ANY OF YOU HAVE READ MY OTHER STORY SPEAK UP ALREADY I PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL LMAO

xx

18 year old Dan nervously sat in his chair, fumbling around with his hands and heart pounding in his chest. He turned to his two friends sitting besides him, eyes wide with excitement.

One of them, called Elissa laughed. "You look happy mate." She said in her northern accent.

The other friend called Megan laughed, mimicking Dan's face. "You look like you're about to throw up." She said in her Northern Irish accent.

Dan simply rolled his eyes at the two. "You two don't understand!" His British voice spoke out. "We are at a panel to watch these amazingly cool YouTubers! One of them being the AmazingPhil! Somebody pinch me." Dan said breathlessly.

Megan leant forward to do so before  Elissa quickly stopped her, grinning widely. "Do you think he'll notice you and fall in love straight away?"

"What if he finds you hot and gets a boner as soon as he sees you?" Megan smirked, nudging Dan.

"Or he thinks 'ew look at that weird emo kid' and ignore me." Dan said sadly.

"What is your mind full of?" Elissa said sadly.

"Depression and emptiness." Dan said with a bright but empty smile.

Megan and Elissa both turned to one another with sad looks, and neither spoke until everyone was sitting in their seats half an hour later.

The panel room was full of fans, around 500 was Dan's guess. There was a highish table at the front with YouTubers who all sat next to one another with small microphones before them.

Dan couldn't keep his eyes off Phil. Actual Phil, the one who was always so funny and weird and hot in his YouTube videos. He was actually in the same room. Dan was crying on the inside.

Normally, his fanboy instincts would imagine their eyes locking halfway through. Phil asking Dan to stand up and instantly falling in love. Just like every other fangirl or fanboy.

But he sat nowhere near the front. Being seated all the way at the end, Dan could only barely see Phil through all the peoples heads. It was still worth the three hour line wait.

Everybody screamed with joy as each YouTuber introduced them-self. Dan did too, eyes lighting up with joy whenever Phil would speak about something.

Eventually, they were taking questions. Like actual questions from actual fans. Dan's hand shot up in the air and there it stayed for at least ten minutes.

"I think that's all the questions that we have time for I'm afraid." The host said sadly.

Dan slowly lowered his hand, heart feeling completely broken for some reason.

"Wait there was someone who had their hand up for sooo long I think we should at least answer their question." Phil said, voice traced with guilt.

Dan's heart raced, like on a rollercoaster that constantly went through twists and turns. His hand shot up again in the blink of an eye.

"Him!" Another YouTuber said, pointing at their direction. "I noticed too."

Dan could only feel numbness, as well as Elissa and Megan excitedly nudging him nonstop.

The poor lady running around with the microphone reached Dan finally, handing it to him with a smile as he was ushered to stand up.

Now he could finally see them clearer, but it was still so far. This was good enough though.

"Hey there! What's your name and question?" The host said joyfully.

Dan's eyes locked with Phil's. His hands were shaking and lips were quivering. For some reason, Phil relaxed him. Looking at Phil helped him calm down and all Phil did was smile softly.

"Um h-hi, my name's Dan. And um my question i-is um...what talent do you need to become a YouTuber?"

The crowd muttered softly as the lady took the microphone away. Dan remained standing, legs starting to shake.

The YouTubers looked at each other, not knowing how to give an answer.

"Phil, any ideas?" The host said, trying to end the panel quickly otherwise he would get into trouble.

"Well um...good question Dan." Dan internally squeaked hearing Phil say his name and how nice and hot it sounded. "I think, all you need to become a YouTuber, is a camera."

Everyone sat in silence and Phil laughed. "Let me explain. Everyone has their own talents that show through when making YouTube videos. You learn to discover that as time goes on, but you eventually will attract people just like you, so YouTube is a way to show something to the world. To express yourself, how can you do that when you limit yourself worrying about how to get views whilst trapped in a little box? So all you really need is something to say too, along with a camera."

Everyone clapped and cheered. Dan stared, dumbfounded by how perfect this person was. He nodded politely and sat down.

~

"I can't believe how cool he is in real life." Dan smiled on their way out of the panel room.

"You're drooling." Megan laughed, nudging Dan.

Dan just shrugged. " 'Kay where to next?" He asked, looking around the crowded hall of Summer In The City.

"Rides."

*

Dan was excited for this ride. It was one that swung you up high and side to side in semi circles. This was third time going on it and his two friends had given up. They say down on the floor before him laughing and videoing him as he smiled happily at the camera.

He was sat near the very end, all 15 seats almost full. The man was about to start the ride when somebody came running to the ticket box. Dan could instantly make out who it was and his heart was beating out of his chest.

Phil.

Of all people why does Phil have to be there? He was already looking embarrassing enough with the safety bars in front if him. But along with that, he had borrowed Elissa's hairband which pushed his fringe back so that it didn't get in his face. Dan hid his face as much as he could. Elissa and Megan looked just as shocked as him, whispering 'good luck'.

Phil payed for his ticket, hopping onto the stairs and climbing up to his seat right besides Dan.

"This ride looks so fun!" Phil said with excitement, looking over at Dan. "Oh! You're the one who asked that question! I really liked the question by the way Dan."

He remembered my name.

Before Dan could even utter the word thanks, the ride started moving. They were all lifted up form the ground, swung high up and the ride began.

Dan couldn't be bothered to worry about Phil as he screamed and cheered with joy every so often throughout the ride.

When it ended, Dan got off, walking towards the small steps to get back to everyone. Behind him was Phil taking uneasy steps. Dan made his way down, watching Phil carefully as he climbed down the steps.

To his assumption, Phil ended up dizzly missing one and tripping forward, only to be caught in the arms of Dan.

Dan squeaked quietly with amazement that this guy was actually here and this was actually happening. Phil even smelt as good as he imagined, of sweet cherries and citrus fruits.

"Sorry." Phil laughed, moving away. "How are you not fazed by that ride?!" Phil said casually.

"Um I-I um...I went on i-it a few times..." Dan mumbled shyly.

Phil grinned. "Really?! Wow that's cool, I wish I could do that! Hey Dan, do you mind if I bump along with you for an hour or so? My friends are at a meet and greet."

Dan's jaw dropped, nodding furiously. He grabbed Phil's wrist, pulling him over to where his friends were sat on the floor. They both looked up and their jaws dropped too.

"Hi." Phil grinned, sitting down besides them. Dan also sat down, jumping with joy.

"He asked to hang out with us for a bit because the others are at a meet and greet." Dan smiled joyfully.

They both nodded happily.

"Okay um I kind of need a...hat? Do you guys have one?"

Dan searched his bag, finding a beanie and handing it to Phil.

"This is cute." He grinned to himself, taking it and putting it on his head. "Thanks! And um, can I wear that hairband?" He asked, pointing at Dan's hair.

"Fuck!" Dan swore, not realising till now that he was still wearing that thing. "Um h-here."

Phil giggled, taking it and putting it on and pushing his hair back over the hat so his bangs were back. "Now I look different."

"Still look good." Dan muttered to himself so no one heard.

"Let's go get some food!" Phil declared happily, grabbing Dan's wrist and leading him elsewhere. Dan on the other hand felt like jelly, along with a bundle of messy emotions.

~

When Phil finally had to leave, Dan felt like crying. He may never even see Phil again and it just made his heart hurt.

Little did he know, that the feelings were mutual.

Phil had no idea why he felt so sad about leaving Dan. For some reason, his heart hurt.

"Um, it was nice hanging out with you..." Dan mumbled quietly.

Phil sighed, nodding. "Give me your number." He said boldly, trying to hide the fact that his voice was shaking. "I-If you want..."

Dan giggled, typing it into Phil's phone. Dan watched as Phil walked away, mind in a daze and everything was a blur.

"Daaaan. It's nearly 1pm wake up!"

A strangely familiar voice giggled.

Dan shifted, turning around. Everything was disappearing. All the people, everything. A misty fog blurred everything. 

The voice spoke again, but changed. It seemed different somehow.

"Dan be careful okay? It's late just quickly get it and run back. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

This time the voice was much more laced with concern. And worry.

Dan shut his eyes, rubbing them trying to find out what was happening right now.

The voice returned again.

"Dan you know I love you right?

Please please I love you so much wake up I miss you.

I miss waking up next to you, my heart is so selfish.

I need you so much bear."

"I'm trying." Dan screamed out, still unsure of what was actually happening.

Whose voice was that?

Why did it sound so familiar?

He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Dan. I never wanted to give up. They say theres no hope and to pull the plug. Dan I..."

Dan started to scream, cry and shout for help.

"I'M HERE." He called out, looking around, but everything was now dark.

He shut his eyes for a few seconds, opening them and squinting. The room was now blindingly bright and he was staring at white ceiling.

His body was laid down and his chest was warm and heavy. The person on top of him looked up and cried out with joy. He only now realised what that was.

"P-Phil?" He muttered in a croaky voice.

"I missed you Dan." He cried back.

A dream of when they first met.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
16.1K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
10K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...
410K 10.6K 88
Dan and Phil make up the duo Phan. Even if you say you don't ship it.. you ship it. Come for the accents and cat whiskers, stay for the One Shots. S...