Regret Rejecting Me Alpha

By Leanna_King

I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling... More

goodbye blue moon pack
rejected
VERY IMPORTANT
A simple surprise
game on
puppie killer
the attack
my gift
cast members
they know
you can sing?
heart break
not good enough
stay away
sorry
author's note
Vivan
My deepest secrets
its my birthday
author's note
read
She wants to meet you
one heck of a dinner
his marked territory
did not expect it
What i never wanted
escaped?
Note
This Means War
Don't Take Enemies for Friends
The Closure
leannaxking

love is in the air

9.4K 294 24
By Leanna_King

dedicated to wennndee. thank you for voting!!!

( bikinis on the side)

its been two days since adam's and i's kiss. it might seem clitche , but it was magical. it seemed like its the right thing to do.

'meet me at the beach.' adam mindlinked me.

'why?' i mindlinked back.

'because we didnt get to go last time. oh and bring lucy and dylan and victoria along.' he said.

'okay meet you there.' i replied.

right now im grinning from ear to ear. dylan and lucy's rooms are right beside mine so i walked in the corridore and started shouting.

'lucy, dylan , victoria get your lazy asses up we're going to the beach. "

suddenly their doors bursted open.

"did you say the beach?" lucy said.

"like where there is water and sand and stuff." dylan added.

"yes the beach, and i know what a beach is you dumpie." i replied in a duh tone.

they shared a look before rushing to their rooms.

i entered my room and started getting ready. i wore a water blue bikini and wore shorts and a crop top above them. i wore my flip flops and went outside my room to find the guys waiting for me.

"lets go." they nodded and followed me.

we entered my car ( which uncle logan bought me) and we went to the beach.

__________________________

i parked the car and we all got out.

"davina , over here." i turned around to see adam waving at us . i smiled and we walked there.

"ohhhh so thats why she was so excited. adam's here." lucy squealed.

dylan shook his head while chuckling.

we went to were they were sitting and smiled at adam. damn, that guy has a fine body. he has six, no eight packs. okay davina compose yourself , its just a hot guy with a hot body who happens to be my mate.

"if you want to stare lets take it to another place." adam whispered in my ear.

i started blushing furiously. shit he caught me.

"now its not fair for you to stare and i dont?" he smirked.

i smacked his arm playfully. he smiled that awsome smile of his. davina what the heck happened to you. you dont drool over boys.

'but its our mate.' skylar , my smartass wolf said.

'shut it wolfie.' i replied playfully.

i took off my shorts and crop top and sure adam was staring.

"close your mouth honey you might catch flies." i whispered in his ears.

he didnt move. i shook him but his eyes were focused on my body.

"adam!!! my eyes are up here." i said annoyed.

"nah, i like the view here better." he replied. i shook my head and turned to see lucy all nervous and somehow a wreck. what's up with her. she was wearing an american flag bikini and victoria who was now swimming with dylan is wearing a blue dotted one.

zack and chace, adam's beta and delta, were there too. chace was making out with his girlfriend who happens to be one of nichole's minions, kelie.

i walked over to lucy who was sitting on the sand and staring at her nails.

"hey lucy are you okay?" i asked worried. she was so excited to come here and the minute we arrived she became all depressed and broken.

"yeah im fine. its just a headache." she replied forcing a fake smile. i could see right through it, she was hurt, but what was hurting her was what i didnt know. i didnt wanna push her so i pulled her arm and we went swimming. i was glad to see her all happy again. but when we went back to where the guys where at she frowned. seriously what's up with her.

"im going to the tiolet" she said then she went in the tiolet's direction.

im really worried about her. what could it possibly be? suddenly i felt a pair of arms around my waist. i turned around to be met with adam's eyes.

"hi" i said blushing.

"hi" he replied grinning.

"adam leave her alone she's clearly uncomftable. go find another one night stand." zack said.

those words broke my heart. he didnt tell his best friend? he really doesnt want me.

"zack she's-" adam protest but i cut him off.

"no adam , dont." i said. my vioce cracking.

"no davina you're my mate. " he almost shouted.

i glanced at zack to see that he was annoyed and angry.

adam stood on a table and started screaming.

"EVERY BODY LISTEN UP. DAVINA COLLINS IS MY MATE. "

oh no. did he just do that. he got off the table and smashed his lips on mine. i kissed back. i was for once happy. this is what i wanted, what i needed. i heard cheering and clapping erupt from the crowd.

when we broke the kiss adam rested his forehead on mine.

"you're mine, only mine." he whispered.

i kissed him again and i loved it.

"awwwwe" i heard a squeal behind me. i broke the kiss and turned to see victoria hugging dylan while he seems discusted. victoria was video taping this. oh my god i hope she doesnt post this on facebook.

"okay turn that off." i said walking to victoria.

"never" she tried to act serious but bursted out laughing. i chaced after her to get the camera but i couldnt. she through it at dylan and he through it to kellie but adam caught it.

"now this is going to stay with me." he said while we were all laughing.

i realized that lucy and chace where no where in sight. after second thought, lucy hasn't returned from the tiolet. its been 15 minutes.

i walked to the direction of the tiolet and i heard her arguing with someone. it was chance.

"stay away from me. why dont you go to your girlfriend and make out with her." lucy said. she was furious and angry. i wonder what's that all about.

"lucy please i didnt know." he replied pleading.

"yeah that's why you kept making out with her when you knew i was there. " she firedback.

"lucy you're my mate. you cant do this." he said while looking broken.

"you knew i was your mate but you kept kissing that bitch. maybe i should find myself a boyfriend. " she said her vioce cracking. she tried walking away but he caught her and kissed her. she kissed back. she wanted him. awww this is so cute.

"what are tou doing you bitch. he's my boyfriend." kellie appeared from nowhere.

chace was out of words while lucy was disappionted. she looked at her hands while kellie kept on inulting her.

'defend yourself. i didnt make you my delta to be weak. he's yours not hers. show her whose the boss.' i mindlinked lucy.

she looked around and our eyes met. she smiled a thanking smile and nodded.

"listen you bitch. chance is my mate so back off and go find yourself another boy toy. " lucy said looking angry. that's my girl.

"as if he would choose you over me. you look like trash." she smirked. oh no she didnt.

lucy was about to say something when chance beat her to it.

"acually she's the most beautiful girl my eyes ever saw. so you repect her before i make you. and if you try to mess with her ill kill you without hesitating. " he said angrily while pulling lucy into his arms and kissing her.

lucy smiled in the smile. aww im so happy for her. they pulled back and he smiled at her.

"i , chace mason accept you lucy accola as my mate and future delta female." he said smiling at her. she hugged him and he spinned her around.

kellie huffed and walked away.

lucy looked at me and smiled , i winked at her and walked back to where the boys are at.

"where were you?" adam asked.

"just watching lucy and chace kiss." i said like it was the most random thing on earth.

"what?" he asked dumpfolded.

"they are mates." i said excitedly.

"at least she gave in quickly." he said playfully.

"shut up." he pulled me and kissed me. 

i think i fell inlove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 92.4K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
4.6M 120K 38
Kicked out of her pack for something that didn't actually happen, Radiance (RJ for short) is on the run. Betrayed by the people she loves most, her f...
35.1K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
464K 16.7K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...