The Klutz and the Speedster

By Kole_Stilinski24

Hey there! Lillith, well Lilly, Wilson. No not as in Slade Wilson. Believe it or not, Wilson is a common last... More

Chapter 1- Knight Takes Queen
Chapter 2- A Depressing Tub of Disappointment
Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber
Chapter 4- EVIL LITTLE BUTTERFLIES!
Chapter 5- You Are Their Me
Chapter 6- Return of the evil Butterflies
Chapter 7- That Damn Lion
Chapter 8- Sweetheart?
Chapter 9- Tachiyons
Chapter 10- I Know Your Secret
Chapter 11- Ear Worms
Chapter 12- Explosive Chibis
Chapter 14- 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Back
Chapter 15- Reservation For Two
Chapter 16- Who's Smashing Adams?
Chapter 17- Spivot's Got Spunk
Important announcement

Chapter 13- Cry Baby

350 11 2
By Kole_Stilinski24

I couldn't find anything useful from the detectives other than the toxicity levels and the fact there were no stingers left in the victim. I took photos and we went to STAR labs sharing the information. I stopped seeing Felicity who then ran over hugging me. I hugged back laughing. "Oh my lord girl stop scaring me so much," she said. "I'm okay every time though," I said. "One of these times you won't be so lucky," Felicity said. "Hopefully that is far away in time," I said. "What brings you here," Barry asked as she hugged him next. "You have to see it to believe it," Felicity said. We all stood outside as something flew over head.

"Is it a bird," Cisco mumbled. "No that's a plane look at the velocity," Caitlin countered. "No it's superman," I said in a fake announcer voice and I was shot a disapproving look from Caitlin. Wells chuckled as Cisco high fived me. Barry wasn't paying attention and Felicity said, "Close it's my boyfriend Ray." I raised an eyebrow. What does she mean boyfriend? If it's not Ollie in a jet pack I don't approve.

Suddenly a man roughly Ollie's height and build in full red and black armoured body suit landed infront of us. He stood up from kneeling and hit a button revealing his face then the mask faultered and fell apart. I made a feild as a piece flew this way. You are not Oliver Queen. I do not approve of this chisel faced, perfectly combed back jet black hair, blue eyed, slightly tanned, pearly white teethed handsom man solely because he ain't the other half of the otp. However, DAAAAMMMNNNN Felicity where do you get you're guys, Hot Mens R' Us? I lowered the field as he asked sheepishly, "I need help with that, well this." He said motioning to his suit. "Sick! Yeah I'd love to take a look at that bad boy," Cisco said as they went inside. Barry and Wells went with them so Caitlin, Felicity, and I walked into Caitlin's office. "I want to disapprove so badly because I still ship you with Ollie, but he is literally perfect," I said. "I know right," Caitlin asked. "Yeah it's like dating Barry, but in Ollie's body," Felicity said. "I never said that," Felicity added. Caitlin laughed and I answered, "Said what?" "Exactly," Caitlin said. We laughed walking into the cortex and the boys looked at us confused. "Girl talk," I said. Caitlin took Ray's vitals and I noticed Barry was really off. Felicity took Barry out for coffee and I watched them leave concerned. "Is everything alright with Barry," Wells asked. "Yeah, he's been like this since his dad almost died. He almost had a full blown panic attack the previous night. He's got alot to worry about you know with the metas, regular theives, the fact Iron Heights isn't the safest prison, and not to mention who the hell knows when the Reverse Flash will pop up again I mean it's been months so it's only a matter of time," I explained. He nodded and Cisco went to go help Ray. I wandered down there some time later and leaned against the doorway looking at the field remembering the projection before shaking the thought out of my head. "Hey boys," I said and Cisco was staring off into space.

I put his paper cup full of water on his head with my powers saying, "Earth to Cisco. You alright man?" He jumped going, "Yeah." Then the cup fell and we all started laughing. "Good one Wilson," Cisco said. "Wilson as in Slade Wilson," Ray asked. "No relation I promise," I said chuckling. "Okay good," Ray said laughing a bit. We all worked on the suit and Ray complimented, "You and Felicity both breake the whole blondes are dumb stereo type." I chuckled, "Well forensic science as one of my majors and psych as my minor kinda helps a few things. I definitely don't have her tech skills. Or Cisco's for that matter," I said. "Aw shucks you're making me blush," Cisco joked. I chuckled and got tiered of holding an object so I used my ability. "Cisco, Lilly, the bees are at it again," Caitlin said over the overhead. We shared a glance and rushed up as Cisco groaned. I suited up and walked out. "No," Barry said. "No what," I asked. "I am not letting you out there Lil if you get stung by one you could die let alone a swarm," Barry countered. "Barry I can handle myself don't worry about me," I said and we left to Mercury Labs where the attack was.

We got there and there were no bees. Suddenly one started crawling out and I made a field as more came. Barry picked me up and we were back STAR Labs. "We were too late," I said. As he set me down. I pulled off my mask and set it on the tabel. "We're gonna be late for dinner," Barry said suddenly in a white button down, his black blazer, a tie, dark jeans and his converse. I raised an eyebrow and Felicity said, "Oh right you weren't at coffee sorry I totally blanked. We're going on a triple date Me and Ray with you and Bar and Iris and Eddie. It's fancy so dress... fancy?" I chuckled answering, "Um okay."

I got home and went through my closet. I slid on the dress that had pencil skirt like bottom that was a shimmery gold color which stopped just above my knees and the top was straples and sold black. It was abit bunchie and I had stitched on clear straps so I didn't have to continuously fix it. I put on a gold and bronze smoakey eyes and reapplied my liner and mascera before I put on lipgloss. I slid on my gold, black and silver bangles and put in my yin and yang studs. Then, I slid my bag on my shoulder and looked down at my beige heeled Tims that were laced up over my tights I had been wearing all day. I took the candy apples spray out and sprayed myself all over before I walked out and met with Felicity and Ray before we caught Barry. Barry was staring witch inturn made me blush.

He smiled saying, "You look amazing." "Well you guys said fancy sooo," I said trailing off. "And wow Felicity you look smoakin' pun intended," I said. She laughed lightly as we walked inside. We all greeted Iris and Eddie and were then guided to our tabel. "I thought some peace and quiet would be nice so I bought out the entire resteraunt," Ray said beaming. He slightly cringed seeing the awe in our faces asking, "A bit too much?" "Yeaaaaaaah," Felicity answered truthfully.

We all sat down and I was between Barry and Iris. They brought out the food and Iris started asking about Felicity and Eddie's relationship. "Oh no," I mumbled as they started babbling realizing that Iris was using them to compare her situation to theirs. "What Felicity is trying to say is that sometimes to protect those we love we need to leave somethings unsaid for the better," I covered. "Yeah that," Felicity said. "I completely agree," Eddie said. "I'm sorry, but I do not," Iris said. Iris was a sweet, smart, brilliant, determined, compassionate, beautiful, amazing woman, but goddamn was this bitch getting on my last nerve. Stop getting so agitated Lil she's always been this stubborn. You get that way too. Ray started gushing about STAR labs and Barry seemed to become distant and anxious. When Ray finished Barry said, "If you'll excuse me I need some air." Felicity then went to the "ladies room". Leaving me and Ray with the now bickering couple.

I pulled out my phone putting in a head phone and sketching with the pencils and pad Iris got me for Christmas. I wonder if Barry knows. I paused Tainted Love by Soft Cell before putting my phone and sketch pad away as Barry and Felicity joined us. Iris and Eddie left. Then Barry had to leave. "Only 17 more corses to go," Ray said sarcastically. "I didn't get a call so I'm guessing I'm not needed and food sounds good right now," I said. "Then by all means stay," Felicity said. We went through the meals actually having fun now and laughing once the tension was gone. We talked about how Central is the not-so-much-fun-anymore city and our relationships. We finally finished and went back to STAR labs as Felicity stopped at Jitters to try and talk to Barry for me.

I walked in and saw a bee headed straight for Wells. His foot twitched and a gust of wind threw my hair back as Barry stopped holding the bee in a container. "Ain't nobody got time for bees," Cisco said still panicy. "Hey man it's all good now," I said chuckling nervously. Sometime later Cisco said, "The bee isn't a bee at all. It's a robot!" "No way," Caitlin said. We all looked at it and Caitlin said. "So the meta-human isn't even a meta human at all just mad scientist," Caitlin said before Cisco and Roy went into how cool all the mini cameras are. I just shook my head chuckling. I couldn't help, but keep glancing at Barry to make sure he was okay. My eyes darted to the screen as the bee started moving. "If it's wirelessly connected I can trace the signal back and find this queen bee," Felicity said getting behind the computer I started off to the suits and Barry grabbed my arm. "Lillith no," he said. "Barry we don't have time for this," I argued. "Please stay here and protect them," Barry pleaded. "Fine, but when you get back we're talking," I said and he nodded. Barry ran off and came back and suddenly I was in my suit and so was he. "Be careful," I said and he nodded kissing me briefely before running off. Felicity squealed as soon as he was gone. "What did I miss," Cisco asked over the comms being he was in the STAR labs van with Caitlin following Ray. "OTP was just all cute," Felicity said. I chuckled and Wells nodded, "You and Mr. Allen make quite the pair." "Thank you," I said blushing and it faded to blank poker face as Felicity was getting out teched when she finally did it she she jumped up exclaiming, "Boom! Drop the mic. A theoretical mic ofcourse because we don't have an actual.... mic, mic." She just sat back down. Laughed and did my happy dance when everyone confirmed it was all good.

I took off my mask and froze as I heard Caitlin shout over the coms, "CISCO!" "What is going on," I asked. "Cisco was just stung he's going into shock his pulse is fading quickly," Caitlin explained over the coms. My eyes started to water as I shook my head in disbeliefe. No not for real. I can't lose my bro. Barry got there and interrupted, "Wait let me try something." I heard a zap and then nothing until a gasp. "He's awake and alive," Barry said. I sighed in reliefe with Felicity and Wells. "You're a heroe man," I heard Barry tell Cisco. They walked in and I ran jump hugging Cisco then Barry. I heard Felicity laugh. Barry kept and arm around my waist as we said goodbye to Felicity and Ray.

I changed into my spare change of clothes which consisted of my jeans, The Pretty Reckless sweatshirt, and I still had my heeled Tims. I walked out and Barry was in his STAR labs sweat shirt, jeans and Converse. He took my hand and we walked out. "C'mon," he said. "Where are we going," I asked. "To our date night," he said in tone that stated it was obvious. We walked into the park and there was blanket layed out with pizza and Pepsi. I smiled like crazy. I sat down next to him and we started eating. When we finished eating I layed down next to him just holding his hand as I looked at the stars. "Barry," I mumbled turning my head to face him. "Yeah," he asked looking me in the eyes. "What is going on with you," I asked concerned. "What do you mean," he asked. "Last night, you were on the verge of a panic attack, today you've been so quiet and distant, and you got seriously anxious when Ray started talking about Wells and STAR labs," I explained sitting up and facing him. He darted his eyes away and sat up. After taking a long breath and a long blink he looked back at me before answering reluctantly. "I think I know who the Reverse Flash is," he blurted quietly. My only concern is... if he's right what will Eobard do? "C'mon," Barry said standing up holding his hand out. I took it standing up and he picked me up before running which gave me enough time to burry my head in his chest.

When I touched the ground again we were in the precinct and Joe looked at Barry confused. "If we're going to take him down I can't do it alone. I trust her and Cisco and Caitlin I have to let them know," Barry explained. Eddie just nodded and my eyes flickered between the three of them. Joe finally nodded in agreement. Cisco walked in singing, "Who's read for Kareoke?" Barry was now sitting against his desk looking at the covered board. "This is so not kareoke," Cisco said disappointed. "This," Joe said revealing the board, "Is everything we have on the murder of Barry's mother." "And this," Barry spoke up, "Is all we have on the Reverse Flash." Eddie pulled down another web saying, "And everything we have on Harrison Wells." "I don't understand. What does that have to do with the Reverse Flash," Caitlin asked. "They're the same person," Barry said. I started picking my lip only watching the conversation withholding my information until I know they're on our side. "You can't be serious," Caitlin asked. "Caitlin it took me a really long time to accept it too, but there's too much evidence saying he is to just turn a blind eye," Barry countered with a calm voice walking over to the three of us. "I've been having these dreams, mostly at night, but sometimes during the day. In these dreams Dr. Wells is the Reverse Flash and an alarm goes off then he kills me as someone walks in. Only they don't feel like dreams," Cisco said and I felt Barry's eyes on me as Cisco continued, "I could even hear the bow string pull back from Oliver's spare bow we keep at STAR labs." "Lilly," Barry said, "You had that nightmare where you weren't fast enough to save Cisco that can't be a coincedence you even said you used Oliver's spare bow." He was trying to convince me. "What doesn't make sense is that if Wells is the Reverse Flash then why did the blood test come back as a negative," Cisco asked. "Because you ran it against the wrong person," I said flatly. Barry and Joe had a defeated look. "When he killed your mom he wasn't Harrison Wells yet. His actual name is Eobard Thawne," I said and Cisco jinxed the name with me. "That's what he told me too," Cisco said. "I haven't been completely honest with you guys, but I didn't know who I could trust and let alone even if I could trust you all what could happen if the Reverse Flash found out you all knew," I said.

"You said his name was Eobard Thawne," Eddie asked. "He said you were some what of a distant relative," Cisco said. "Distant as in you're like his ancestor," I said with a shrug. "Okay what really happened," Joe asked. "The night I was kidnapped by the reverse flash that part about the two speedsters was all true. However, when I was in the cell The Reverse Flash showed he was Wells," I said and continued, but my mind watched the memories not really present. When I finished I snapped out of it. "So then it's not Dr. Wells wheeling around as Doctor Wells," Caitlin asked. I shook my head answering, "No it's a douche bag from future who hates the future flash for ruining his life apparently," I finished. "So not everything I know is a lie," Caitlin asked. I shook my head, "Wells was once a kind, brilliant, and honest man." "Christina from Mercury labs said she and Wells were close until the night Tess died and you said Eobard admitted to it being his fault what if someone goes to check it out," Barry suggested. "Cisco you down for going to Starling City," Joe suggested. "Sure to clear the actual Dr. Wells' name and get rid of this evil speedster of course," Cisco answered. "I'll go with you guys that way each group of three has a cop, vigilante and scientist besides you'll need my vast knowledge on Starling City if you wanna make it out unscathed," I added. "I can't get a free day until April 21," Joe said. "That's what this upcoming tuesday," Cisco asked. Joe nodded. "We'll clear our schedules," I said confidently. They nodded.

Barry looked at me anxiously later in Joe's house for the billionth time. "What," I finally asked concerned, "and can we talk about that crap you pulled earlier today?" He sighed and looked away before turning back and answering, "I just... I don't wanna lose you again Lil." I furrowed my brows in confusion asking, "What?" "I've almost lost you so many times I can't lose you for good like Felicity said one of these times you won't be as lucky," he said. "Barry, believe me I know, but this life comes with an almost gaurenteed shortened life span and I know it's scary, but you can't always protect me and I need to know that you can still protect people and let me protect people without worrying so much it potentially causes more harm than good," I said. He just searched my face most likely not really believing this was happening. "I know," he said staring at his lap before tilting his head back sighing. "I know," he said and took my hands in his, "just promise me you'll be careful." "I always am and I always will be," I reassured. He nodded wrapping an arm around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist. His free arm controlled the television remote.

Iris stormed in the door slamming and I sat up a bit sharing a look with Barry. "Eddie," he mouthed. I nodded and got up wich inturn made Barry pout hold my hand keeping me there. "I'll be back," I whispered kissing his forehead. I walked over to Iris who was sitting at the tabel with her head burried in her hands. "This looks like a job for a mudslide," I said. " You are the best sister in law ever," Iris said. I laughed saying, "We're not even married." I started to gather the ingrediants as she said, "Yet." I chuckled shaking my head as I added the ice to the blender and mixed the liquids in. I made a cup for Iris and my self with enough for two more cups. I placed the ingrediants back. "This is amazing," Iris said. "I dabbled in mixology when I worked in a resturaunt," I said. "How does one dabble in the art of making alcoholic beverages," Barry stealing my cup. "Rude, and my friend was a bar tender she showed me how to make a few drinks," I said. "She sounds like an amazing person," Iris said. "She really was," I said remembering back to before everything had happened. "You okay," Barry asked snapping me out of it. "Yeah just... yeah I'm fine," I said grabbing myself a cup now that Barry had grown attached the beverage in his hand. He couldn't get drunk so that means it tasted good. "So wanna talk about stuff while Barry leaves," I said turning to him. "Just came out to have a good time and I am honestly feeling so attacked right now," Barry said fanning his fake tears away. "Shut up and go sit on the couch dork," I said chuckling. "But honeeeeeyyyy," he whined. "No whining you owe me Big Belly Burger as your fee and no boys allowed get your cooties out of here," I joked and Iris burst out laughing. "You didn't seem to mind my cooties a few minutes ago," he teased. "Bartholomew Henry Allen get your ass back to the couch before I punch you again," I said. "I ain't afraid of no ghost," he said making Iris laugh. "One," I said. "Oh are we counting I can do that too," Barry said. "Two," I said. "Three," I said loosely swinging my right arm which he caught leaving him unprepared as I punched his gut with my left. "Ooowwww. Why do I never learn," he asked again. "I warned you," I said. He nodded and pouted walking back to the living room.

"That looks like it hurt his pride more," Iris said. "It really did. I didn't punch him that hard," I said chuckling. "You two are so adorable. I wish Eddie and I could be more functional like that," Iris said swirling her drink. "Iris, Barry and I have been friends forever that's the only reason we know so much about each other. Eddie is trying he may not have been your best friend and knows everything about you, but I know for a fact he's damn well trying. Not to mention it's no walk in the park for anyone. I have kept and still am keeping things from my past in my past. If Eddie is keeping something from you he has to have a valid reason. Like maybe it hurts to much to talk about or maybe he wants to keep you in light and is just dealing with things at work," I said. "I don't care he should just talk to me about it. I want to be there for him, but it's like he won't let me," Iris said. "That's where he's a bit like me. He's not telling you either because it's not his to share or because he still hasn't finished dealing with whatever it is and doesn't want you to get pulled into his mess," I explained, "you just have to be patient I'm sure he'll tell you eventually, but ultimatums aren't fair to either of you as one of my best friends you are making it so much worse for yourself by doing this." "Yeah you make a good point. You missed your calling as a lawyer," she replied. "Forensic science is much more fun," I countered.

"Hey sweetheart, hey Lill-Mudslide," Joe said and looked straight at the container. "I made it," I said. "It's AMAZING," Barry said from the couch. I laughed and Joe took a sip saying, "Maybe you should move in full time if you make drinks this good." I laughed taking a sip of my own drink. "I'm still attached to my apartment," I said honestly. Barry walked in wrapping his arms around my shoulder asking, "Is there any more left?" I chuckled answering, "No more for you." "Not even for a kiss," he bribed. "No," I said taking a sip of mine. "Damn you are cold blooded," he said. Iris was one part fangirling and two parts giggling as we were being couply. Joe just chuckled walking to his room. Iris hugged me and walked to her room getting a call. There was a quick breeze and and I looked back at my glass seeing it was lower. "You are so bad," I said finishing it. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said trying to act slick. I just rolled my eyes laughing as I started to wash the dishes I had created being I don't live here. One second I was washing a cup the next I was on the couch with Barry's arms wrapped around my waist and I looked over seeing the dishes were all clean. "I really want you to catch up in breaking bad before next season starts," he complained. I chuckled resting my head on his chest saying, "You are an absolute dork." He chuckled and just hit play.

One season later I checked my phone seeing a flip out text from Felicity that Melanie Martinez released a full album. I shot up jumping freaking out as bad as Jess and Nick did over Prince on New Girl. Only I didn't pass out. Barry looked at me concerned. "Melanie Martinez released a full album,"I squaled tapping the link and putting in my head phones on full blast as I sat for 42 minutes and just listened to all of it. Barry was shaking my arm as it ended. "Yeah," I asked. "You need to sleep," he said. "Sleep is for the week I must listen to all of the songs until I've memorized every word of her album," I said. He picked me up and I hit play again as he carried me upstairs yawning halfway up the stairs. I didn't even get through Cry Baby again before I fell asleep.

I jumped up out of the bed getting startled by my phone ringing. I ended up thudding to the floor and picked up the phone, "You got Lilly what's going on?" "Hey would you by chance want to go with me to a Melanie Martinez concert with me," Caitlin asked. "Oh my god yes," I exclaimed. "Awesome can you help me find tickets online," she asked. "Meet me in STAR labs in a half hour," I said hanging up. I pulled out a spare change of clothes which consisted of baggy lace like cotton sweat shirt over my black tank with, black highwaisted shorts. I laced up my converse shifting the white shirt over one shoulder I tamed my already curled hair and reapplied my usual makeup before realizing Barry was missing. Already out of bed at 11 am on a Saturday morning? There's no way.

I walked into STAR labs after buying the entire album keeping it on loop with one ear bud in. I stopped in STAR labs at 11:35 on the dot exactly a half hour since we talked. We walked to a computer and I logged on typing in Melanie Martinez tour tickets. The first website showed she'd be preforming here but those tickets were about $70. I typed in the location and the tour name and clicked ticketfly finding general admission for only $20. "How did you do that," Caitlin asked. "I went to alot of concerts on a low budget," I answered. I bought two tickets on my card and printed them out. She squealed excitedly and nearly folded her ticket putting it in a compartment in her purse. Cisco walked in confused. "We're going to the Melanie Martinez Concert," I said smiling like crazy. "Lucky they're sold out every where I've looked or like hella expensive," Cisco complained. "She also released a new album," I said. "Cry Baby I know already down loaded every song," Cisco said. "Melanie Martinez," Barry asked walking in. "Yeah," Caitlin said confused. "She literally played it on loop and would be sound asleep until I tried to shut her phone off to charge it. In which case I would get a smack on my hands," Barry explained. Cisco laughed and I chuckled saying, "I don't remember any of that?" He laughed and I asked, "Where did you run off to this morning." "I went for an early run," he lied rubbing the back of his neck. "I know you're lying Bar," I said. "We'll talk later," He said and Wells walked in, "Hey doc you got any missions for us?" "Unfortunatly no, nor do I have any further tests. You can hang out here waiting for a blip or go home I'll be out though," Wells said. We all nodded and he wheeled out. Barry's fake smile faded immediately as Wells wheeled out. Caitlin kept her awkward tight lipped smile and Cisco held it only a second longer. "Let's all go out to Jitters," I said keeping the realistic up beat attitude.

We got to the street and my smile faded. "How do you do that," Cisco asked. "I grew up with an acting coach as a mother and dozens of odd jobs that required an upbeat worker," I explained. "You seriously have to teach me," Barry said. "Just think of something that makes you happy and blank your mind on why you'd be upset and if it falters be fluid at lying," I explained. "Okay," Cisco said taking mental note. We walked into Jitters and sat at a tabel. I got my lemonade slushie and out of habbit took note of everything. "You still do it," Barry asked. "What," I asked. "The trick your dad taught you," Barry said. "Not a trick memorization," I said. "What like Psych," Caitlin asked. "I guess only I learned it voluntarily," I said. "Close your eyes," Cisco said. I closed my eyes tapping my fingers against the table as Barry asked, "How many hats in the room?" "Not counting the beanie I just heard you pull on because it's considered a cap not a hat there are 6. Two fishing hats with cannabis references in the corner farthest from the register right next to the port, Black dope baseball cap on the brunette with green eyes sitting right next to the register being her date is late, one plain black baseball hat on the newly divorced man at the counter and the two bartistas have the official Jitters visors," I said opening my eyes seeing their look of awe which in turn made me smile.

"What makes you say newly divorced," Caitlin asked. "Shot in the dark but he had a noteable tanline... in April it should be almost entirely be gone by now if it was before winter any time. not to mention he went tanning recently theres faded coloring on the inside of his shirt and the band was still on while he went implying they were still together roughly a month ago tops," I stated. "Wow," Cisco mumbled. "How did you know I could still do it," I asked barry and quickly said, "and by it I mean the whole memorization thing." Cisco chuckled, "Safe until you started babling." "Always am," I mumbled and Barry opened his mouth to speak. Howevere, before he could speak some dude pulled out a gun. "Missed something," Cisco said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 145 22
Disclaimer I don't own pictures shows or music
1.5K 95 17
I don't own pics music or show.
139K 3.6K 20
Completed one shots! Includes Earth 2 Harry, Eobard Thawne Wells, and HR!
41.4K 1K 63
"where'd you two even meet?"...