It Had To Be Me

By KIDmimi

Years ago Blake Adams did something that he can never forgive himself for. But he's not the only one who can'... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
EPILOGUE

PROLOGUE

533 20 20
By KIDmimi

**this is dedicated to Nathan because he's my competition and he's th one who made this awsome cover :D :D**

You brought this upon yourself. Why did you do it? I loved you but did you care? I did everything for you and in the end it wasn't good enough. Why did you kill me? I gave you everything! But you know what they say. What goes around comes around. I'm coming for you Blake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.6K 72
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
30K 4.9K 14
The Phoenix, embraced the shadows to protect his country. His true identity remained hidden for years, serving as a covert weapon against unseen thre...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...