One Step Closer

piperchase21 द्वारा

Captured into the busy world of high schools, Isabella Swan, a freshman finds herself at the cross roads wh... अधिक

Author's Note
Summary
Heart beats fast
Colours 1
Colours 2
Promises
How to be brave?
How can I love?
Watching you stand alone
All my doubt goes away....
One step closer....1
One step closer...2
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Don't be afraid..

Afraid to fall

849 41 58
piperchase21 द्वारा

I officially accept the fact that it's really difficult to concentrate on any other thing while thinking about a cute boy. Being called interesting by the boy you simply adore is equivalent to a terrific heart attack for a girl like me.

And well, if that's not enough, I've even got a life threatening death blow from my beloved over dominating twin. Since the morning she is banging the doors and windows as if she is a raging hailstorm and showering me with her Cruella like stares. Huh! But I am kinda used to this by now. The only thing that distracts me from her is thinking about Edward Mason.

So it's a bright Tuesday morning, and I am still lying in my bed thinking whether I should get ready for school or not. Well, I decided the latter. I got up , took a hot shower changed into my favourite dark blue sweatshirt and black jeans.

I came rushing downstairs and immediately regretted doing so when I almost fell headlong with the dining chair on to the floor. Huh! Sometimes I still doubt whether the God created me with a defective cerebellum. Anyway I got up with much relief that Tanya hadn't seen my "humty dumty had a great fall".and started preparing scrambled eggs and cheese toast for me. I finished my breakfast and started for school .

I reached the school in the next twenty minutes, wondering whether I could spot the cute guy.But I didn't see him. I continued to walk to my class hoping to see him somewhere in the midway.But I was stopped on my way by Mike, who asked me whether I wanted to go out for a movie with him. Alone, and almost tried to force me into it, until I rejected him with a flirty smile on my face that was heavy with sarcasm and continued to my

"Hey bells! " My bestie Alice joined me down. And we were about to enter our first class , calculus when I suddenly spotted him near the locker room."yay!!" Alice shrieked like a crazy five year old kid . Alice grabbed My hand and almost ran towards him."hey Alice! How's you doing?" He greeted her ."well, I am cool!" She replied.

I stood behind him and choked out my words . It came out something like " heyed" or something "what"? He asked to confirm " hey Edward" I repeated my words carefully.So how's you doing ? I asked emphasising my words with care. "Hmm I am good" he gave a short answer . "Actually I have a class now I have to go" he said it quite in a speed and walked out of the room. Somehow his behaviour seemed quite uncanny to me. Why would he get irritated with me? What had I done? "Wasn't he a bit rude?" Alice inquired . " Yeah ! I guess so".Much disturbed I continued to my class. His behaviour bothered me very much .Why would the boy who just told me that I was interesting get irritated with me?

Read

Vote
And
Comment

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

942K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...