Luis Coronel Toddler Series

By FanGirlLife__

More

1. First Birthday
2. Instagram
3. Kisses
4. Back To Work
5. Escaping The Crib
6. Mad At Daddy
7. Attitude
8. Work
9. Visits
10. Bad Words
11. Just Like Daddy
12. 3 Years
13. Something New
14. Forts
15. Facetime Mommy
16. Airport
17. New Book
18. Not An Update
20. First Day of Pre-School
22. Christmas
23. New Year's Eve Party

19. School Supplies

479 11 1
By FanGirlLife__

Eduardo was starting school in 2 weeks. So Luis and I went to buy him his supplies. We arrived at Target and Luis put Chloe's babyseat in the cart, and I held Eddie's hand. We went to the school isle. Eduardo went to pick up a backpack.

"Cual vas a querer amor?" I ask.

"I don't know mommy!" Eddie says stressed.

"Do you want the ninja one? Or the batman one?" I ask.

"Ninja!" Eduardo smiles. He got the backpack and gave it to me so I could put it in the cart.

"Now, we need 2 notebooks, crayons, 1 binder, 2 folders, glue, scissors, sleeping mat, hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, and kleenex" I say going through the list.

"Okay, baby choose 2 ninja notebooks and 2 ninja folders" I say.

"Okay mommy" Eddie smiles.
After he found the things he put them in the cart. I got the glue scissors and the rest. We went to pay and went to the other stores. We got him new clothes and shoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...