Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

Bởi PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... Xem Thêm

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

I Wanna Love You

1.6K 65 5
Bởi PlayNmyCurlz

Edwards.

I was hitting the blunt hard. She had pissed me off I know she didn't think she was gonna bull shit me.

" That's a lie," She said.

" Pussy don't lie. Neither do my niggas, " I said and hit the blunt again.

I had been on the phone with her for 15 minutes. When Sweetz walked back in the room. I bit my bottom lip. I watched as she put her shower shit up, and started to lotion up. Her hair was still damped so it was curly.

" Whatever Smilez, when are you leaving to go home?" she asked me changing the subject.

" When Sweetz get done taking her time getting dressed," I said and looked at Sweetz.

She just looked at me and rolled her pretty grey eyes. I chuckled and bit my bottom lip. She was so damn sexy.

" Oh you taking her to the airport?" she asked me.

" Naw she gonna spend Thanksgiving with me and my family, " I said.

I finished the blunt and put the rest of it in our 'African American Heritage' cup, aka the ashtray. Now that is some black history for yo ass.

" WHAT THE FUCK? YOU GONNA LET THIS BITCH MEET YO MOMS AND SPEND THE NIGHT?" she yelled at me. I was high as hell but when she called Sweetz out her name my high was slightly blown.

" Yeah and don't you ever call her out her name again. If you do your tongue will never be able to put any syllable together ever again," I told her.

" Besides its not the first time she has spent the night, " I told her.

I looked back over at Sweetz who was packing up her bag. She was looking so good in her jeans that fitted her just right, along with some black and white chucks white, black, and green plaid flannel shirt. She actually had the sleeves rolled up a bit. I was actually surprised.

" How many times have she spent the night Renae?"

" Shit I dunno?" I said.

" Well ask her," she told me.

" Hey Sweetz baby, how many times you then sleep over me and Drina's crib?" I asked her. \

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know, I'm guessing 50 or more. We was always in the city last year," She said and zipped up her duffle bag.

" Around 50," I told Shada.

Before she could say another word her bus was being called. Thank goodness.

" That's my bus baby we will talk about this later love you," She said

" Bye," I told her and hung up the phone.

I stretch my legs out in front of me and leaned back against the cubbies. I had to shake this high before I drove home.

" You could of smoked later," Sweetz told me. I looked at her and laughed.

____________

______________

Johnson

Smilez was sitting on my bed just in a little bit of a daze. I shook my head and she motion for me to come sit with her. So I did. I don't even know why she likes to smoke on my side of the bed. I guess she don't wanna mess up her Scooby-Doo but don't give a shit about my Spongebob bed set.

" Let's chill for a bit, " She told me.

" What did Shada want?" I asked her.

" Ugh, she wanted to know if I missed her, then she came at me about how many girls I slept with and blah blah bull shit," She told me.

I laughed a little bit. She looked like she was in deep thought about something.

" I think its time for me to cut her lose. Like at one point I thought she was the one. You know I really did. I guess I just wanted somebody to be with you know, I just settled and now I like somebody else. I really feel a strong bond with this other person; " She looked straight at me when she said it.

I was screaming on the inside. Like I really felt my heart speed up. Even though I do have doubt. I feel like since she cheated on Shada she might get tired of me and do the same thing, but then again I don't think I would drive her to it. I'm actually pretty passive.

" Does this girl like you?" I asked deciding to play a little game with her.

" I think she does," She told me and smirked a little bit.

" Well does this girl know that you like her?" I asked her.

" Yeah she does, I mean if she can't figure it out then I must be doing a bad job at showing it," She said and grabbed my hand.

" I think I know the girl you are talking about, and she told me she likes you a lot also everything you are doing is right, " I told her.

" Really?" she asked.

" Yeah but she is worried though," I told her.

I placed my legs across her lap and started to rub the back of her neck and bounce my feet up and down.

" And why is that?" she asked.

" Well she heard that you cheated on your girl and she doesn't want the same thing to happen to her," I told her.

She then got this real serious look on her face. She was thinking about what she was gonna say.

" Look Skyy, I can't promise you that I won't cheat on you like you cant promise me you wont cheat on me. I know I made a mistake, by acting on my hormones, but if you think about it even though first semester of last year I fucked around, I always came back here. I would take a shower and lay right back down with you. I would leave the girl I was fucking room just so I can sleep with you and hold you in my arms. Then second semester I stopped. I would just crawl in your bed or you in mines. I was scared that you would have those dreams and if I wasn't here nobody was gonna save you. I feel like you are mines. That I'm supposed to care and look after you, I don't know why but I only need them to release this built up sexual aggression I had, and I couldn't fuck you..... I respect you and wanted it to much more than a causal fuck between roommates," She told me.

I looked her in her eyes to see if she was bull shiting she and me wasn't. Every now and then she will let you see her. She will drop her guard and let you in. Well with me she does.

" When you was out fucking other girls I really couldn't go to sleep until you came back, I feel safe in your arms. Like shit won't hurt me. I always know in the back of my mind that you will come back to me. I guess deep down I know this is right. That you are suppose to be with me. I have no idea why we need each other, but I do know that it is you I want to love and be loved by. I guess we are just meant to be," I told her.

She was looking at me and I was looking at her, I could tell that her high was gone. I have no idea what came over me but I leaned in a kissed her. I place my hand on the side of her face and kissed her with everything I had. She placed her hand on my thigh. I took her bottom lip in my mouth and pulled it between my teeth then let it go and took control of the kiss. She attacked my lips kissing me harder. I felt like my lips were going to detach from my face, but I loved it. She sucked on my tongue, which caused me to moan in her mouth. She pulled back and looked at me.

" I'm sorry." I told her

" That shit was so got damn sexy," She said and then attacked my neck.

She bit down harder than she did the first time causing me to yelp.

" Shit. Smilez you like that rough shit?" I said.

She didn't let up on my neck. In fact she bit down harder.

" Fuck Smilez," I said.

I was loving this rough shit. I had no idea she liked it rough and that I liked it either. I mean she don't look like the rough type. She pulled me on to her lap and started to unbutton my shirt.

" Smilez we gotta get on the road," I told her.

She bit her bottom lip and looked from my breast to my face, then back to my breast. I wanted her to so fucking bad but I know her moms is gonna start calling.

" Let me just get one," She said as she started to move my hips, so that I was grinding on her.

I was so tempted. I bit down on my bottom lip and we locked eyes.

" No cause then one, is gonna turn into let me just get a taste." I told her.

She groaned and laid her head in between my breast. I felt her tongue run down my cleavage.

" But they so big and soft," She whined into my chest. .

I laughed.

" Come on Smilez we gotta go," I told her and got off of her lap and fixed my clothes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3M 136K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
377K 12.1K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...
14.2K 688 27
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
5.6K 178 36
I've never been one to trust blind dates, especially with the friends I have. But just one night, one person who knew everything I wanted to hear and...