Uvogin's Imouto

By Phantom_who

Feitan x OC. What if Uvo had a little sister, but only a half a dozen people knew of her existence? What if U... More

Introduction x Bad news
Uvogin's Requiem
The chain User
The End for Paku
yo! not an update sorry :¶
Greed Island.
Choke hold.
Dodge Ball
dead bodies.
Strangers
note.
Shall Not Fear
Bad choice
Reasons
Everything else
note:
Where?
Back Home
Saving Our Home.
Graceful Landing.
Well that was Unexpected
note:
Sweet Memories
Its Not a Problem.
Alternate ending

Found You

3.5K 119 3
By Phantom_who

"I found her." I heard Phinks curse on the other end and his fingers tapping a text message to the others.

"I'll text you my coordinates. Also... I'm not going to try and get her on my own. The aura coming from this house is seriously intense." I Muttered sweat beads on my face. I didn't know what was going in in there but she was either fucking someone up or saving someone's life.

"Alright. The closest is Nobunaga. He said he would be there by morning." Phinks told me after receiving where I was.

"Ja." I ended the conversation and sat watching her house intently. I'd already scoped it out. There was no way she could escape without me knowing. Unless she went underground. That was always an option. I had about 3 hours before someone would show up. Guess he would be here around 6. If not then I had longer.

"Tch. Stupid slow ass people." I mumbled agrily to myself. Why did I have to wait this long. If the aura inside died down I would go get her. If was definitely her aura, but I didn't want to interrupt something important. Maybe Phinks or Feitan would have but not me. I valued my life and knew to not piss off an exorcist as powerful as her.

Time skip 7:30 in the morning.

"Yo." I spun around with a more then pissed off glare. Nobunaga took a stwp back.

"Oi. What's you're problem?" He shouted at me.

"Me? Oh nothing. I've just been sitting here for the last 4and a half hours trying to watch an entire house by myself and recovering from a fatal blow from Uvogin's puppet and haven't slept for 3 days. That's all. Oh not to mention I'm fucking starving and I feel like I could eat a whole farm right now. By the way have I told you you look like a chicken leg right now?" I looked back to see him cleaning out his ears with a dumb look on his face.

"Oi are you listening mister 'I've known you since diapers even though you never wore diapers?'" I shouted at him. He looked at me with a dead pan.

"Huh? No. I didn't hear a single word you just said. I was cleaning out the dust from my ears." I vein popped from my forehead. I held my fist up.

"I'm gonna kill you Nobu-nii-san. I'm gonna kill you and then I'm gonna break you're sword in half." I growled at him flashing right behind him. He stiffened and jumped away before I could land a blow. We jumped around a bit, me trying to kill, and him trying to keep himself alive.

"You two are playing? What about Meer?" I looked to see Machi with her hands on her hips and cold eyes glaring at us. We both straightened up and chuckled nervously rubbing the back of our heads.

"She's inside. Until about 20 minutes before this idiot showed up she was working on something powerful-" "who are you calling an idiot bastard?" -" and now her aura is pretty low. I take it she's sleeping now." I reported to her ignoring Nobunaga and his stupidness. Machi nodded and started walking towards the house.

"If we're going to acquire her we should do it while she can't fight back. We've all be searching non stop for three days and even we can't afford to fight her right now. Plus we can't afford to lose another member in the fight. Danchou already has a spot to fill for Paku." I nodded in a agreement with her.

"Alright. So you want me to check if she's asleep?" I asked her. I was the fastest here right now plus I was the smallest. Machi nodded and I jumped down to her house. I wolf wasn't anything new to see by you're house in these parts. I summoned my white wolf and had him look in the window. When I brought him back I saw she was on the floor bleeding.

"Shit." I snarled rushing into her house. Machi and Nobunaga weren't too far behind me but ibwas already trying to stop her bleeding.

"Meer! Meer! What the happened here?" I asked her slapping her to get her awake again.

"She has a heartbeat but its barely there. She's lost alot of blood." I murmered to Machi when I failed to wake her. I stripped her of all her clothing to see several lacerations over her pale skin. Machi got to work with her nen stitches and quickly repaired any damage.

"I've closed her wounds and replaced and arteries that suffered. But the blood loss isn't doing us any favors. Usa can you run?" She asked me. We had to keep her alive for Danchou. She was our last hope that we could come up with. If she died then Danchou couldn't come back.

"Of course I can." I growled angry that she even insinuated that I couldn't for the Troupes sake. She nodded and placed Meer on my back. I walked out side and took off. Machi and Nobunaga behind me a ways. The only one that could keep up with me was Feitan. Geehee.

After almost an hour of running at my fastest speed I saw city lights. On our way we had picked up Shalnark and Kalluto. Machi was catching them up from what I could here now.

"I'm going ahead." I yelled back jumping with all my leg muscle and leaving a crater in the ground behind me. I landed in the middle of a busy street creating another deep hole. People started screaming thinking they were under attack but I was already gone and running toward the hospital. I busted down the doors with a sharp kick and ignored more screaming people. I just needed some blood. I took the wrist that was wrapped around my neck and bit into it.

"Huh? You don't smell like A positive." I murmered in surprise making my way to where they usually held blood bags. I tore the chain off the huge freezer and opened it up. Stuffing 8 bags of A positive in my fur and a bag I found laying around the room I left the hospital. Everyone was waiting outside the doors I had busted down. Even Phinks and Bonolenov were there.

"Hey idiot! Do you think you made enough damage?" Phinks yelled at me punching me upside the head. I grinned at him and held up the bag.

"Shut up no eyebrows. I got what I needed and that is all that matters." He flushed in anger at my no eyebrows comment and I was almost happynto see that I could still get under his skin with that nick name.

"Whatever. Let's go. Feitan and Kortopi are waiting for us toward the east. Well take her back to a hide out that they aquiracquired while you created a havoc." Machi grumbled. Hmm? Maybe she was in her period. She was even colder than usual.

Time skip brought to you by Got Milk?

Meer was recovering on one of the beds the new base had. It was an old run down abandoned two story house. It had a dusty old green couch and a torn apart bed other than the less torn apart one that Meer was using. The walls were all starting to crumble and it smelled pretty foul, thanks to the rotting food that must have been sitting in the kitchen for the last few years.

"Alright. Once we get some blood in her and she starts waking up then we should move to a new base again." Nobunaga Muttered trying to keep the rats from walking all over him.

"There's probably a nest in the couch. Hey off of it and they won't bug you anymore idiot." I Muttered standing across from Feitan with my arms over my chest and eyes closed. I could feel Feitan stare and didn't have the energy to look at him right now. I need some sleep. As did everyone else. We had a long way to go before we could find Danchou or someone to find him for us.

"Usadin. Feitan caught us up on the Omokage puppet fight. Are you sure it was him? Even he wouldn't try taking in the Phantom Troupe." Shalnark asked me in a worried tone. I didn't bother opening my eyes. I was almost asleep.

"Yeah. Uvo didn't answer but when I asked directly he gave me a smile that told me I was right." Shal let a breath out.

"Looks like we'll have more of a problem on our hands." He finally said quietly. I nodded my head once.

"Yeah. But once we get Danchou back then it won't be a problem at all. We just have to make sure that happens before we take in Omokage and his stupid dolls." Phinks said what I had just been about to say. I had finally drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep since Inwas standing up.

I woke up to the sound of foot steps on the ground. It was coming from where Meer was sleeping. Maybe she woke up. Her blood was getting stronger. I sighed and pushed off from the wall. It was dark outside now. Everyone else was asleep too. I smirked to see Nobunaga and Franklin, who must have joined after I fell asleep, leaning against each other and snorning loudly. Phinks was on the ground face down and Feitan was still leaning against the wall that had been across from me. Shizuku was also there. We were all gathered again.

"Are you alright Meer-san?" I asked walking into the room she was sitting up in bed at.

"I heard your voice when you found me. I thought I was going to die so thank you for saving me. Who are you though?" She asked me. I looked at her to see more color in her cheeks and her eyes wet and glazed in sleepiness.

"Do you remember the Phantom Troupe Meer? I met you when I was younger once." She nodded her head.

"My name is Usadin. I'm Uvogin's Imouto. We really need you're help Meer. Danchou had his Nen taken away and isn't allowed to contact any of us. It's been months since he's been able to lead his spider. We need you're ability to take the Nen blade out of his heart and in block his Nen." I explained to her in a pleading voice. She stared at me for a long while.

"And if I refuse?" She asked me. I looked her dead in the eye but before I could answer Feitan said the exact words I was about to. Just in a much colder and deadly tone.

"Then we'll kill you."

***

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment :). Daisuke minna-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 8 11
Kurumi Jikan, The only heir to the most powerful family of assassins, joins Killua on his journeys in hopes of keeping him safe for her fiance Illumi...
49.3K 854 45
⭐️Edits currently being made⭐️ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...
1.2K 37 12
We've seen the story of Gon and his friends but what if there was another story in the dark that not many knew of. What if Killua's elder brother, Il...
556K 8.5K 68
Killua Gon Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Shalnark Feitan Pokkle Kite Uvogin