The Land of Gods

By EenaArora

I am born in the land of 33 million Gods. I could have been lucky, living in a hope that there is at least O... More

A Set of Questions (Prologue)
Run Away!
No More Myself
Only He Your God!
I Served!
Rain Reminded Me The Pain
A New Dawn
Hunting A Job!
Fulfill Your Dream!
Yet Another Master!
Not Yours

Time for a Holiday!

10 2 0
By EenaArora

I slept in calm and woke up cheerfully next day.  Nathan was ready with a tea next to me unlike the custom.

He had given me a new hope.

"I know where are your thoughts running this while. Mind you! Throw them at back end. I have the tickets we are going for a holiday. Exams had loaded me, I deserve sometime.. I... I... "

"Whoa.. Whoa... OK got your point! Relax! I never deny holidays you know.. Take a chill dude!" I interrupted Nathan as he spoke like TGV. 

"My bags are packed!" he pointed towards his packed luggage.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously and anxiously at the same time. Anxiety was only about packing  the bags.

"Mumbai then Goa!" His words amused me all the more. 

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<The chapter is short but it will lead us to few more Gods.. soon..... In No Time, I promise! > Thanks All... With Lots of Love!

-Eena Arora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

29.5K 666 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
79.9K 3.6K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
640K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...