ten reasons why // daniel sha...

By aehteen

in which she gives him 10 reasons why he matters. [undercase intended] More

prologue
+1
-1
+2
-2
+3
-3
-4
+5
-5
+6
-6
+7
-7
+ 8
-8
+9
-9
+10
-10
the end

+4

1K 49 1
By aehteen

dear daniel,

reason four

i love your family.

i love how your father is always by your side, how your mother is always smiling. i love how your little sister thinks you're the best thing ever.

i think you're the best thing ever.

yours,
a.

she saw a tear landing on the paper, blurring a word or two.

she couldn't do this anymore.

she did anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 20.3K 28
ใ€Œ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆใ€โI promise that we'll always be together โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ The beaten little boy said holding out his pinky to the scared girl. She...
933K 31.6K 47
โคทโ˜…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of you or me trying to kill your friends?" ...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...