Soccer Game || Neymar Jr.

By julxxy_

- Julissa Lopez is a very famous YouTuber and everybody that knows her , knows that she's overly obsessed wit... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Three

97 2 0
By julxxy_

// Julissa's POV \\

"What do I wear ?!" Rylee yelled looking through her wardrobe . Me and Rylee were currently looking for something fancy to wear . We were going on a double date at a fancy restaurant with Neymar and Piqué . Piqué had a surprise for Rylee , which he asked me and Neymar to help him with .

"Ry , calm down . How about we go shopping since we still have seven hours ?"

"Yeah just give me 5 minutes to change out of my pajamas ."

As soon as she went into the bathroom , I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it . I saw Neymar standing there smiling at me .

"Hey babe , can I come in ?"

"No , sorry Neymar ." I said really nervous for some reason that I didn't know why .

"Why are you nervous ? Is there a guy in here ?! Are you cheat-"

"Ney baby , I would never cheat on you . It's just me and Rylee are going shopping for a dress ." I said interrupting him .

"Thank the lord , I thought you were cheating on me ." He smiled , hugging me .

"Never ." I said kissing him full on the lips . It was so short , yet so passionate .

"Okay lovebirds , I hate to breakup your little make out session but we've got to go . Neymar can you please leave ?" She said . She sounded so rude .

Thanks for ruining the fucking moment , Rylee .

"I will but first I'll go with you guys to the lobby ." Neymar said smiling .

"Ugh , Fine ." She said groaning

We were walking towards the elevator & I remembered I didn't put makeup on . As soon as we went into the elevator Neymar started hugging me and he made me feel so warm so I stayed there .

"You look really hot without makeup ." He whispered seductively into my ear . God , is this turning me on . He's so hot .

"Thanks . You want to know something ? You're so hot it just turns me on to be honest ." I said biting my lip . All he did was smirk at me .

As soon as we reached the lobby Neymar gave me a quick kiss .

"See you later babe ." He winked at me .

We left and I asked Rylee If I could borrow her mascara . Luckily she had some , it's all I needed for now . I quickly applied mascara and by the time I finished we were at the mall .

___________________________________________________

We finished shopping and we ended up going to Starbucks . I got a mocha coconut frappuccino and Rylee decided on a cotton candy frappuccino .

"So you and Piqué are a thing ?" I asked raising my eyebrows .

"No ." She said blushing .

"Awe , you like him !"

"No I don't ."

"Don't lie to me , I'm your bestfriend !"

"Fine , yes I do like him ."

"I knew it !"

"Shut up . How are you and Neymar ?" She asked smirking .

"We're fine ." I said smiling .

"If he does anything to you tell me and I'll beat him up !"

"Calm down , I don't think Neymar will do anything !" I said chuckling .

"Good . Let's go get ready ."

___________________________________

I had gotten out of the shower and brushed all the knots out of my hair . I let my hair dry and put on my dress . It was a black long dress that went up a little bit over my thigh on one side and on the other side the dress went down to my feet . On both sides of my chest and waist it had a zig-zag see through flower design and so did the back of the dress . I really liked it even though it was all black . Black is a mysterious color , it shows mystery and that's why I like wearing black , it shows that I have some mystery .

I straightened my hair and let Rylee do my makeup . She was the expert on all the makeup , I knew how to put it on but Rylee did it better . When I looked at myself I didn't believe it was me in the mirror .

Woah , I look gorgeous for once .

Rylee left to get ready and when she came out she was stunning . Why is my bestfriend so gorgeous ? And I'm just here looking like shit compared to her .

Rylee was wearing a dress that was black at her breast and from her waist down was white . Her dress unlike mine didn't show anything . Rylee was never a fan of showing cleavage or anything like that , she said that stuff was only for her boyfriend to see and as of right now she didn't have one , but I'm pretty sure she'd have one soon . She also had her hair curled .

We heard a knock on the door and I went to go open the door , and there stood our dates . Mine was obviously the hottest one of both .

"Ready to go ?" Piqué asked .

"Ready as we'll ever be ." Rylee smiled .

From the corner of my eye I saw Rylee had her arms linked to Piqué's arms .

Awe , they're so adorable .

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt Neymar hands intertwined with mine . His fingers laced with mine . I gave his hand a little squeeze and smiled at him . He was full smiling at me . His smile is so cute .

"You look so hot in that dress ." He said biting his lip .

"Thanks , you don't look too bad in that tux , baby ." I winked .

Once we reached the restaurant we ordered our food . I sat next to Neymar and Rylee was in front of me , while Neymar was in front of Piqué .

As soon as our food was finished me and Neymar excused ourselves saying we were going to the waterfall outside of the restaurant . Rylee was trying to get Piqué to take her but he wouldn't budge .

As soon as we reached the waterfall we did what we were supposed to . We finished just in time because according to the time , Rylee and Piqué would be out any moment now . Talking about them , here they come .

"Are you guys done making out ?" Rylee laughed .

"I could make out with Jewels all day if I could ." Neymar smirked .

"Shut up ." I said playfully punching his arm and giggling .

"Rylee ?" Piqué asked drawing her attention to him .

"Hmm ?" She mumbled obviously not paying attention to him .

"Let's go take a walk ." He said grabbing her by the waist .

Me and Neymar went to hide so we could record the whole thing .

We saw Rylee and Piqué walk to the place . When Rylee saw the scenery she was astonished . There were soccer balls and they each had a letter to write out 'will you be my girlfriend?'

"Piqué ? Did you do this ?" She smile through tears .

"I got some help from Julissa and Neymar ."

"Piqué , I'd be honored to be your girlfriend ." She said and then kissed him .

After we picked up everything and left , I handed Piqué his camera with the video . We arrived to the hotel and went our seperate ways .

"Rylee , I'm staying at Neymar's hotel room tonight ." I said smiling at her .

"Okay , I'm staying at Geri's anyways ." She said kissing Piqué's cheek .

"Come on , let's go ." Neymar whispered .

Warning : this Scene contains smut . If you don't like reading this or feel uncomfortable please don't read the rest of this chapter .

We went into Neymar's hotel room and he immediately pinned me against the wall and started kissing me passionately . He then swiped his tongue against my bottom lip , asking for permission which I granted .

It soon , was a really heated make out session . He unzipped my dress without ever parting our lips , and after a few seconds my dress was on the floor , with me just wearing a bra and in my underwear . We managed to take his tux off , until he was on his bare boxers . He removed his lips from mine .

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" He asked .

I just slowly nodded . He continued our make out session and then took me to the bed , not removing his lips from mine . He started sucking on my neck , which earned a small moan from me . I then , started tugging at his hair and I could hear a groan escaping his lips .

He started lightly kissing from the bottom of my stomach all the way up to my chest , then he made his way to my lips . He slowly unclipped my bra and he started slowly rubbing my breasts .

He then removed my underwear and threw it . Now , it was my turn to tease him . I flipped him over , so I was on top of him . I removed his boxers and moved my hand up and down his package . That soon started bothering him because he flipped me over and then he started kissing my legs . He started from a little on top of my knee , to the top of my thighs . He then opened my legs . He then reached over to the cabinet and grabbed a condom .

"Can you please put this on me ?" He asked .

I agreed and started wrapping the condom on his package . It was so big . After I was done , he slowly parted my legs and opened them up again . He put two fingers into me . This hurt like hell . No , I'm not a virgin but I still never got used to this . He started pulling in and out and then I closed my eyes to feel him inserting his package into me . He started pulling in an out . I'm guessing tears were rolling down my cheeks because of the pain because Neymar started kissing them away .

Once we were done he kissed me on my lips , fell down next to me and we started cuddling .

"I always wanted to rip that dress of your beautiful body when I saw you in it ." He said kissing the top of my forehead .

"And I wanted to be the one to take that tux off of you , so mission accomplished for both of us ." I said kissing his chest .

After that I completely blanked out , I fell asleep but before I did I heard Neymar whisper something .

"I won't ever do anything to hurt you . I'm glad you're mine , I won't ever let you go . I love you , Julissa Lopez ."

I'm glad you're mine too Neymar .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...
6.5K 265 29
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ✿ | ❝ 𝒚𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼, 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮�...
5.8K 47 17
Y/n just wanted a well paying job, but little did she know she signed up for more than just fast cash.
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...