Bestfriends In Love (interrac...

Door ACHarris

Ahalieia(uh-lay-uh) ,Dallas,Olisa,Jay,Justin,and Justyn are bestfreinds. They've know each other since they w... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: ChildsPlay: Part 1
Chapter 18: ChildsPlay: Part 2
Chapter 19: Suffering
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chpater 30
New Book! "This Is A Story About A Boy"

Chapter 12

8.3K 283 177
Door ACHarris

Ahalieia

"I WANT TO GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESE!" Daiana screamed again.

"If I take yo spoiled little ass to Chuck E. Cheese will you shut the hell up!" I yelled back.

"Yep." She squealed.

"Come on Dallas lets go find a pretty outfit." Daiana said.

She grabbed Dallas hand and led him upstairs. When they got to the last step Dallas turned his head to me and mouthed "help me." I laughed and went in my room and got dressed. I put on a Black shirt that say's "Aye he's mine" because Dallas was wearing one that said "Aye she's mine." I pulled on some black sweatpants and some concords. I grabbed my keys and crossover bag then walked downstairs.

Dallas was waiting at the door with Daiana. She was wearing black skinny Jeans with a purple shirt that said "My sister looks better than yours" and sparkly Toms.

"Will you come on!" Daiana yelled.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand then led me to the door.

"Lock the door and come on because ain't nobody got time to be waiting on you pretty boy!" Daiana said to Dallas.

"Well then." Dallas murmured.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up to Chuck E. Cheese. Daiana ran out the car and into the building. Dallas and I got out the car.

"Don't worry babe just have a good time ok." Dallas said to me then interlocked our hands.

We walked in and paid for some pizza. I gave Daiana and Dallas some tokens and they went off and played. I sat down watching from a distance when I saw Dallas arguing with some boy. I got up and walked over to see what was going on.

"You cheated!" The little boy yelled.

"No I didn't!" Dallas yelled back.

"Yes you did! It's not fair! Your bigger than me!" The boy screamed.

"Damn right I am! I'm bigger than you in height and my dic-" Before Dallas could finish his sentence I put my hand over his mouth and pulled him back over to our table.

"I've got more tokens than you and more balls than you'll ever have!" The kid yelled from a distance.

"I fight kid's!" Dallas yelled back.

"Daniel Dallas Johnson the third!" I yelled.

"He started it!" Dallas said crossing his arms over his chest.

Just then Daiana had ran up and grabbed Dallas's hand.

"Come on Dallas Chuckie is here!" Daiana exclaimed.

"Um why don't you take Ahalieia with you." Dallas said nervously.

"You both can come!" Daiana said impatiently

"Ana I really don't want to." Dallas said.

"You're scared of Chuckie aren't you!" I exclaimed.

"Omg Dallas! I'm five and even I know that Chuckie isn't real! You need to get you're life together!" Daiana said walking off.

"Damn. Do you need some Ice for that burn. She ain't even use one "W" the whole time." I said laughing.

"Man shutup okay! I have my reasons not to like Chuckie!" Dallas said.

"Oh yeah. What is it?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"It all started 10 years ago. It was my 7th birthday party and my mom decided we'd spend it at Chuck E. Cheese. When Chuckie came out I was excited to see him until he started flirting with my mama! He kept touching her and she smiled but I knew deep inside she didn't like it." He exclaimed looking off into the distance.

"So basically you think he's gonna rape you." I said.

"Yep."

"Come on stupid." I said then grabbed Dallas hand.

I pulled him over to where all the kids were greeting Chuckie. I pushed Dallas over to him then pulled out my phone.

"Hey Chuckie how about a picture?" I said.

Chuckie nodded his head then pulled Dallas to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Dallas looked over at me and mouthed the words "I hate you." I laughed then blew him a kiss then took the picture. As soon as he heard the camera snap he ran from Chuckie and back over to me.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you see the look in his eyes and the smile on his face!" Dallas said.

"Dallas its a mask. He always looks like that." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm telling you he wanted the D." Dallas said.

Dallas

"Ahalieia is that you?" Someone called as Daiana, Laya and I were walking in the Chuck E. Cheese parking lot.

"Hey Austin!" Ahalieia said as the boy walked toward us.

He walked up to us and hugged Ahalieia. That's when I began to recognize who he was. He was the dude that was all up on my girl the other day.

"This is my boyfriend Dallas. Dallas this is Austin." Ahalieia said introducing us.

"Wassup." I said then gave him a dap.

"And this is Daiana." I said.

"Hi Daiana." Austin said and gave Daiana a kiss on her hand.

She giggled.

I was starting to get irritated.

"This is my brother-" Austin started but Daiana interrupted.

"Mark!" She yelled at the boy.

"Daiana!" Mark yelled back at her.

Daiana walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Where my animal crackers at little nigga!" Daiana said through gritted teeth.

"Please Daiana. The only way you get them is if you stop fronting and just be my girl already." Mark said then smirked.

"I don't want you Mark Jamenson!" Daiana said.

She balled up her fist about to swing at him. I ran over and grabbed Daiana by her waist picking her up.

"Damn Ana! Ever since you stopped using all them "W" 's in your words you been really mean." I said to her.

She smacked her lips then crossed her arms.

"Go to hell Mark." Daiana said.

"I like them fiesty!" Mark said then growled at her.

"I think that's our cue to go." I said walking towards the car still holding Daiana.

"Yea um Austin text me later and we'll hang out sometime." Ahalieia said to Austin.

"Ok I will and it was nice to meet you Dallas." Austin yelled to me.

"Whatever peon." I said starting up the car.

Ahalieia got in and I pulled off and got onto the highway.

"Dallas that was rude." Ahalieia said to me.

"I don't care. I don't like him." I said with my eyes still on the road.

"Why not?" Ahalieia asked.

"Because I know he likes you and you know I got anger problems."

"He does not like me D."

"Yes he does. If he touches you I will whoop his cracker ass. Ugly ass bitch he look like he just came from the trap."

Ahalieia laughed then leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"If you be nice to him I'll give you a treat Daddy." Ahalieia whispered then kissed my earlobe.

My eye's lit up and sped off towards the house. When we got there Daiana went across the street to her friends house while me and Ahalieia went to her house.

I shut the door then grabbed her by her waist and picked her up. I pushed her against the wall. I looked her in the eye's and all I could see was lust and desire.

"I'm gonna make love to you." I whispered in her ear.

She bit her lip as I led her up the stairs. I opened her door then shut it and locked it. I layed her down gently then layed between her legs.

"Make love to me daddy." Ahalieia said in a seductive way.

I smirked then leaned down and pecked her on her lips.

"I love your lips." I said then kissed her neck.

"I love your neck." I said then kissed her chest right between her breasts.

"I love your chest." I said then pulled her shirt over her head.

"I love your stomach." I said kissing her stomach.

"I love this belly button ring." I said kissing her belly button ring that was a "D" with a heart.

I unbuttoned her pants and pulled down her zipper. I grabbed both sides of her pants legs and pulled them down slowly. I pulled off her socks then kissed her inner thighs. I çame back up to her and kissed her on the lips again. She wrapped her arms around my neck then bit down on my bottom lip while running the tip of her tounge along it. I let her in letting her tounge explore my mouth as my hand traveled up her back and unclasped her bra.

I looked down at her breasts feeling Dallas Jr. rise up. I went back down and pulled off her panties and well you know did some things. 10 minutes later I came back up licking my lips. I stood up taking off my pants along with my boxers. She looked at my crotch licking her lips. I crawled back in between her legs while kissing both her breasts. I looked back up at her seeing her eyes filled with lust.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Take it from me." She said in my ear.

I slowly entered my self into her trying not to hurt her too much. She moaned from the pain motivating me to speed up.

"Dallas." She moaned in my ear letting me know the pain had gone away.

I picked her up while I was still inside of her. I walked into the bathroom and sat her down on the counter. I thrusted in and out a little faster. I pulled out and turned on the water in the shower. Laya jumped down then grabbed my hand leading me inside the shower. She closed the door then pushed me against the wall.

"Let me please you baby." She said seductively in my ear then went down on me.

"Fuck Ahalieia." I moaned feeling my ejaculation.

She swallowed then layed me down on the shower floor. She got on top of me letting me enter once more. She went at a vibrant pace making have short and deep breathes.

"Laya." I moaned feeling her juices come intact with mines.

After 3 more rounds in the kitchen, gameroom and movie room, we somehow ended up back in her bed under the covers. My arms were wrapped around her waist as her I held her body close to mines.

"I love you Daniel Dallas Johnson the third." Ahalieia said to me then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Ahalieia Ce'Nae Harris." I said kissing her once more.

She was my first believe it or not. I'm just happy it was with her. That's when I remembered.

I forgot to wrap it up!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Vote

Comment

Share

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 3 27
Johana her twin sister and Alexis their best friend are really close friends with the O2L guys and fans of the magcon guys they are going to meet the...
5.2K 71 34
Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa, Cam Dallas, and Jack Gilinsky are all excited for the newest tour stop; New Jeresy! there, they meet some very specia...
100K 1.5K 42
The magcon boys go to high school and meet the perfect girl. But who's perfect girl..?
369 55 24
Stacy Louis is 18 years old. Her parents are very strict and will not let her have a boyfriend, but she fell in love with a famous vine star named Ca...