Silent (Jeff the Killer Love...

By SakiTrident

More

Silent (Jeff the Killer Love story) -on going-
Chapter 2-Tragedy 2 years ago!
Chapter 3 part 1: Finally meet!
Chapter 3 Part 2: Pain
Chapter 4 part 1: I want to see you...
Chapter 4 Part 2: I always love you
Chapter 5: The Reason Of My Lost Voice
Chapter 6: Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 7: Melody Appears
Authors Note (Read it :) )
Authors note
Chapter 9: Reina's Birthday part 1

Chapter 8: I'm glad i met you

2.3K 69 31
By SakiTrident

Jeff POV

Reina and Wendy are resting in their rooms. Wendy’s parents doing a check up to Jane, Hoodie, Masky and me if we had any bruises or broken bones. But everything was alright, the four of us were fine. Maybe because of “Reina” healing magic I think. 

“Alright Jeff, there’s nothing wrong with you.” Said Wendy’s Dad

“Thank you Mr. Hoover” I said wearing back my favorite white hoodie jacket “Umm…”

“If you’re going to ask if Reina and my daughter Wendy doing alright? Then yes, they are. They just need some rest to regain their strength back. Don’t worry…” He replied knowing on what I’m going to say.

“O-oh alright…” I sighed, still thinking about what just happen a few hours later. 

I walked out of the room and went straight downstairs. Maybe I should get a Pepsi with me before going to Reina’s room. I walk to the kitchen and grab a Pepsi from the refrigerator, and then I saw Slendy walk to the kitchen

“Jeff..” Slendy called my name  

“Hm?” I replied and look at him

“Where is the others?” He asked

“Ermm…resting maybe?” I suggested

“Ah~ I see” He said walk away from the kitchen and went upstairs. 

Everyone look gloomy today…maybe due to tiredness…I guess. I know Slendy want to tell me something else but I don’t like forcing people.  As I pass by the lounge, it’s the first time I see there’s no people watching TV or playing video games there. Well, it was a pretty tired battling a real werewolf….hmm..now that I think about it..it was the first time we encounter a werewolf and it’s the first time I fought a werewolf…haha wow I’m so badass! 

When I already reach upstairs and walk myself towards Reina’s room. I saw Masky coming out of Wendy’s room…Isn’t his room on the other side of the hallway?

“Yo Masky!” I said. He startled

“Jeff! Man you always pop out of nowhere.” He said shocked on my sudden appearance

“Haha! Sorry man, didn’t mean too. Anyway what are you doing in Wendy’s room?” I said curious

“Oh, well…I just…” he blushed. Is it me or I see Masky’s cheek red….

“Dude you…blushing?” I said approach to him closely

“N-N-No! I’m not blushing!” He back away, his face getting even redder

“Are you sure?~” I said with my evil smile. His hiding something!!

“Y-Yes! A-Anyway…I better get going! I’m really tired! See ya Jeff!” He walk quickly pas by me and went straight to his room. His hiding something….hmmm…well I will know sooner or later. Hehe…anyway let’s go see my beloved sleeping beauty.

I open Reina door slowly and peek a bit inside. Her bed was empty…hmmm I wonder where she is…in the bathroom?  I open the bathroom door without knocking it and saw Reina inside the bathroom changing her clothes…….

“Huh? Ah!? Jeff!! You pervert!! Get out!!” She shouted throwing all the small bottles inside the room

“Woah! Woah! Alright! Alright!” I said quickly closed the door… “Sorry…it was an accident.." 

I…I…I should have knocked it first…I can feel my face already turn red until my ears. Her body….was…. What the!? Jeff snap out of it!! Delete those beautiful figures of her from your mind. Aaargghh!!! Delete! Delete! I knock my head with my hand. 

Then Reina comes out of the bathroom. With a blue short pants and a black T-shirt….hey that’s my black T-shirt…

“Where did you get that black T-shirt?” I asked pointed out the black T-shirt she was wearing

“Uhm..it’s yours right? Well Masky gave it to me when I awake. He said Jane ask him to give this to me. He also prepared some clothes for Wendy to wear too.” She replied going towards her cupboard and hanged her gothic Lolita dress that she was wearing earlier

“Well, I didn’t know we got a Rat stole my clothes without my permission!” I grunted landing my body on the bed. I’m a bit sensitive when someone touches my things.

“So your mad even when I’m the one who wears it…” She replied but her voice seems like to cry

“Err..No! No! I didn’t finish my sentence yet. I’m glad that you’re the one who wears it and not anyone else.” I said smiling

“Oh..I see..hehe” She giggled. Cute… “Anyway Jeff, is everyone okay?” She said closed her closet and walk towards me

“Don’t worry, there fine…” I replied with a smile.

She sit on the bed beside me and look at me from top to bottom.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“Nothing just checking if you’re in good condition” She said smiling

“Haha! What you’re supergirl now?” I teased her

“Nooo~ I’m just making sure that you’re not injured anywhere.” She said look away pouting

“Hahaha!” I laughed and kissed her cheek “I’m fine too. Don’t worry” I said softly and smiled

She smiled and suddenly jumped on me making me landed on the bed again. Now she’s on top of me.

“Hehe! Let’s play tickling game?” She said with her smile that shows evil

“H-Huh?” My eyes widened and start to laugh hysterically because she’s tickling me! “Hahaha! Reina stop! Hahaha! Stop! I can’t breathe!! Hahaha! Stopppp Hahahaha!”

Reina tickles me everywhere and make me laugh nonstop! I can’t breathe! Hahahaha

“This is your punishment for not knocking the door first when I was changing.” She said still tickling me. I can’t take it anymore! I rolled her over the right side and make me on top of her.

She laughed happily seeing me being tickle and laugh nonstop. When I’m on top of her, I realized how close I am to her. She stop laughing, she stare and smile at me. I can’t believe that I’m with her right now. The girl that I have a crush for 2 years is right in front of me. My heart start pounding fast whenever she smile, her light blue eyes and her beautiful long light purple hair. She’s real…it’s not a dream.

Suddenly, my lips touch hers. She put her arms at the back of my head and makes the kiss even deeper. 

Reina POV

He kissed me really gently. I always like his kiss, it makes me want to kiss him more. Jeff is sweet and gentle, he always worried and concern about me. I…love him so much…I want to be by his side until the very end. Even though his a serial killer, to me his my sweet serial killer.

We stop and look at each other’s eyes...then he landed beside me. I put my head around his chest as he pulled me closely towards him. I can hear his heartbeat…it beats like a normal human beats.

“You know…” He said “The first time I fall in love with you is when you saved a little boy from being hit by a car. I was there hiding and saw your beautiful face…I’ll never forget the feeling where I fall in love with you in first sight.”

“That’s 2 years ago right? When I was 15..” I said

“Yep, I fall in love with you for 2 years…can you imagine that? Haha” He laughed happily

For 2 years….Jeff…

“I always by your side and always visit you every day at night. Remember the time where we first met?” He asked playing with my hair gently

“Yeah I remember…” I said smiling

“I suffered for 3 days…I didn’t eat…I didn’t bother anyone. I just stay in my room…staring at the ceiling. Thinking about you every day…” He said “It pains me when I decide not to see you again after we met. To say the truth, I want to prevent from letting you see me because I don’t want to lose you Reina. I was afraid you might hate and afraid to be close to me after you know I was the one who saved you. I thought I was doing a good job, on staying away from you but didn’t and I didn’t even prepared that could happen.”

“Jeff…” I mumbled and I can feel my tears start to flow

“But now, I feel so happy and grateful because the girl I have a crush on for 2 years is right beside me…and it’s not a dream either…” He said suddenly embraced me tightly towards him closely. “Yeah…it’s not a dream…you’re really here…”

The way he embraced me is like I’m precious to him. It’s been long I never felt a warm hugged like this ever since my Dad died. He didn’t let go of me…he keeps on hugging me close to him.

“I love you Reina…I really do…you’re the most precious to me. So please Reina…I want you to be always by my side and never leave me. I will do the same to you…I want us to be together forever…” He mumbled softly to me

“I will Jeff…I will…I’ll never leave you..I’ll stay by your side and support you till the end…I love you Jeff…” I said smiling while tears flowing

“I’m…glad…I get to meet you…my dear sweet Reina…” He said starts to fell asleep while embraced me

I’m glad and grateful…that the both of us meet…I love you Jeff…” I said my eyes starts to closed and fall into a deep sleep…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! CHapter 8! Hope u like it!!! Comment on what you think and vote!! :3 Our song for this chapter is.... A thousand years by Christina Perri <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22K 88
(NO MORE REQUESTS!!!!!!!) A book about some Creepypasta X Reader One shots. I hope you enjoy!
1.2K 13 56
:P
89.7K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
989K 16K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...