Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

sasaki_Senna द्वारा

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 12 - Savior

3.1K 128 12
sasaki_Senna द्वारा

Tell me if you like it, okay?

Enjoy!! ^^

**************************

Third Person's POV

A sudden cloud of smoke appeared not far from where Sakura and the rest are.

3 giant frogs appeared and Naruto stood ontop of the middle frog.

Naruto observe his surrounding and was shock to see Konoha in its very state.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Sora ran to Senna as Pein sense Naruto and went towards him...

Sakura check Senna's pulse and she's barely breathing.

She immediately start healing her.

"Sora! Help me heal her fast! She's in a critical state!" Sakura said.

Sora nod and start the healing process.

Tsunade saw her village destroyed, raged.

She immediately ran towards Pein, her two Anbu's following her. She landed not far in front of Naruto.

In front of her all 6 Pein stood together.

"Tsunade-baachan!!" Naruto called.

"I am the 5th Hokage! For all the Hokage before me... All the land that they've left, their dreams and hope! This is unforgiveable!! As a Hokage, I will stop you all right here right now!!" Tsunade said as she glared at them all.

"Hm... It seems that you understand a little... About my pain... But you're not needed" The main Pein said.

"The one I want is..." Another of of them ran towards Tsunade at a fast speed, catching her off guard.

"Me! isn't it!!" Naruto suddenly came and punch the guy down to the ground, creating a crater, destroying him.

Naruto stood in front of Tsunade.

"The village's Hokage dont need to face someone like them. Baa-chan, you just have to sit and rest while drinking tea..." Naruto said.

"Naruto...."

"Uzumaki Naruto" Pein look at Naruto.

"Baa-chan...Leave this to me, Tell the others not to interupt the battle" Naruto said.

"Right, Bring Katsuya, Katsuya knows Pein's ability" Tsunade said as she hand Katsuya to Naruto.

"Maybe this isn't a great time to ask..... But I can know with the Natural Chakra I have...I can feel everyone's chakra. Is Kakashi-Sensei doing Mission out of the village?" Naruto ask.

Tsunade didn't answer, instead she frowned, looking down in sadness.

".....I understand....." Naruto said.

He then glared at Pein.

"Lets settle this!!!" Naruto shouted, mad and angry written on his face.

All the Pein left, chasing Naruto as Naruto ran to a safer place along with his summoning.

"Tsunade-sama!!!" Sakura ran towards her Sensei, worried.

"Sakura..."

Sakura took Tsunade's hand.

"All...is in good hands now...." Tsunade said as her looks became older and she passed out.

Meanwhile with Sora, He's currently laying low, as he protect his sister who's life is now not in a danger anymore.

His sister suddenly groan, She slowly open her eyes, and saw Sora.

"Nee-san..."

"Sora..can you...Bring me... To Kakashi..." Senna said.

"Okay..."

They reach where Kakashi is, Chouji cried beside him.

Sora landed near them. Chouza, Chouji's father became alert but calmed down as he saw a fellow Shinobi.

"Sora, Senna, Kakashi-Sensei....he....." Chouji said, still crying.

Senna too start crying as she struggled to go beside Kakashi.

"Kakashi....You promised me you wouldn't go....You promised me, Kakashi you liar" Senna said, sobbing loudly.

Chouza and Sora look away sadly as Senna continued crying.

The Nine-Tail unleashed its wrath as Naruto lost control when Hinata got pierced through, protecting Naruto.

Immediately going to the 8th tail, Naruto Completely consumed by the darkness....

The fourth Hokage came and brought Naruto out from the dark and he told Naruto about the Masked man, roughly telling about information he knew.

The fourth resealed the seal on Naruto's stomach and said his last words and dissapeared.

'I believe in you...'

Naruto then gain his conscious back and beat the last Pein with his Rasengan.

He found out the whereabout of the real Pein and went to him, asking Katsuya to prevent other people from following him.

Sora's POV

"It seems Naruto manage to eat the last Pein and is on the way to the real Pein" Katsuya, Tsunade-sama's summoning said.

I smiled slightly, Naruto-san did it. He defeated Pein.

But I glance at Nee-san as she still cried silently, holding Kakashi-san's hand.

Chouji-san sat by her, comforing her, Occasionally rubbing her back.

Not long after Naruto-san defeated the last Pein, A sudden pure white light engulfed the body that has been sacrificed during the battle.

Nee-san look shockingly at Kakashi-san's body.

Kakashi's POV

"I see, you've been through alot as well" Dad said, as I sat beside him.

"I've never thought that we will be dying at such an early age. Although not as young as your mother" He continued.

"I know you've done your best. You broke the rules for us. For your teammates, I understand and I'm proud of you" I said.

"Thank You" He said.

"What the..." Suddenly a light engulf me.

"It seems that its not your time yet. You still have things to do" Dad said.

"Tousan..." I look at him.

"I'm glad I spoke with you. Thank you for forgiving me. Now I can go see your mother in peace" He said.

"Tousan..."

"Go Kakashi, The girl's crying for you" He said and smiled at me as he disapeared.

I suddenly woke up, as if I was in shock.

"Kakashi...."

I look beside me, Senna's in a mess.

Chouza, Chouji and Sora right here as well.

"Kakashi! You're back as well!" Chouza said.

'Thats right... I fought Pein and died...'

I look at Senna beside me and wipe off the dirt and tears away from her face.

"Yo...I'm back..." I said, smiling.

"Kakashi!!!"

She hugged me, crying loudly. I patted her head, still smiling.

'She's the girl, crying, that dad said. This girl....' I thought to myself, smilling.

Chouza filled me in the information while I was dead...

"Senna, why dont we go and pick Naruto up shall we?" I said.

She pulled away and rubbed her tears away.

"Yeah...Lets go" She said, finally smilling.

'Jiraiya-sama, Sensei... It seems Naruto succeed in becoming a hero like you always wanted him to be...' I thought as I slowly get up.

"Sora, can you stay here? Help Sakura with the wounded?" Senna said.

"Okay...be careful" Sora smiled, seems relieve.

"Ikou, Kakashi, Lets bring Naruto back home" She said.

"Yeah...."

*************************

So how is it, Is it nice?

This chapter I did alot of reference on the manga.

If you wanna read the actual chapter starting from the start of Konoha's destruction I guess you can read it starting Chapter 419 to maybe chapter 450 or 451...

Well, disclaimer, I dont own Naruto.... Or Naruto Shippuden or I would put in some weird pairings in it...

Sasaki Senna OUT !!!!!! ^^

...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.4K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
261K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...