The Deaf Girl Can Talk

By Bluury

Much thanks to killsyourvibes for making this cover and for helping me for making the story line of this book... More

The loudest day
...
*...*
The Doctor's Visit
You hear that?
7 years later
Sound of joy
Now you see it
It was a great time

Hearing the problems

2.5K 88 4
By Bluury

I was thinking How...How...Why. Why does this happen to me I think to my self. Are you okay writes jake. I look back up at him and I write down ya but I know I'm not and hug him for so long. Mabye this is just a night mare. I really hope so. Why me God I say to myself,why would you do this. He writes down on his new pad I gave him he has to go to therapy. As he leaves I absolutely just wanna kill myself. But that will just make things worse,but not much. I see him the next day and i still feel awful and a little sick actually but I choke it down as I approach him. He is reading a book called stars control. He says it is the only thing distracting him from the rest of the world. And I realize we are even more alike than ever before and this might have been better for the both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.9K 11
Anya has been the golden girl of her family her whole life. But when she catches her father having an affair, he sends her away to a delinquent camp...
144K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
39.9K 1.8K 21
My face was twisted in contortion, and I held up my purple bra, dangling in my grasp. "What," I breathed. "Is this?" Taking one look at my destroye...
1.5K 209 47
"Is it still a no?" He asked, his voice was deep yet soft at the same time. "Hard and cold." "Oh, come on, Lou! Live a little. I can be your tour gui...