Sirina Rose Potter

By _likemysoul

Little Sirina was left at age one, alone in a house where nobody knew she was. For 14 years. Raised by only a... More

Prologue
CONTENT WARNING // pedophilia (consensual, no sex), age gap
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Sorry, Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(pt. 1)
Chapter Seventeen (pt. 2)
Happy Easter
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Authors Note- June 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two*
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Update...ish
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Pop One - Sequel
Pop Two- Sequel
Pop Three - SEQUEL
Chapter..... ;) jk
Pop 4 -- Sequel
Pop 5
...

Chapter Seven

20.1K 612 246
By _likemysoul

Ch. 7

"So you mean for me to believe," Fred starts, taking a piece of my sandwich. "That your twin brother has been in the same house as you for over a week, and you haven't tried sneaking out to see him once?"

"I can't." I roll my eyes, pulling my plate away. "Where's George, anyway?"

"Down with Mum," he states, swiping at my plate again. "I'm supposed to be dusting the halls."

"Am I distracting you from your chores?" I raise an eyebrow, laughing.

"Oh, just a bit." He laughs.

The door creaks, slowly opening. "Yea Molly, I know!" Sirius voice yells before he comes in. I push Fred hard, knocking him off of my bed and onto the floor, hidden from view. "Sirina, would you be willing to take a trip with Dumbledore tomorrow?"

"Er, where to?" I ask nervously, afraid he will see Fred.

"Ministry." He states. "Get you all registered. I would take you, but.."

"Yea, I get it." I nod.

"Remus will go with you, though." He promises. "You'll be leaving early in the morning, yea?"

"I'll be here." I laugh.

Sirius nods, before disappearing out the door, shutting it behind him. I breath out in relief as the door shuts, and Fred's head pops up from next to my bed. "Well, that was fun." He laughs.

"Oh, a blast." I roll my eyes, my heart still pounding.

"I'll be back." He promises, then disapparates, leaving me alone to finish my lunch. He comes back a few minutes later with a pile of clothes. "Clothes?"

"Thanks." I half smile, taking the outfit. "You really should get to dusting..."

"You're uh, probably right." He groans, standing up. "See ya later then." He smiles then leaves the room.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Sirius asked me to stay in my room during the meeting, which was okay, because the twins heard him tell me this, and came in to keep me company.

They informed me that Harry also had a meeting, or trial, with the ministry the next day. And he would be going to work with their dad, Arthur. For a moment, I was excited, until I grasped the fact that neither Remus or Dumbledore would allow me to even catch a glimpse of him.

In the morning, after Sirius brings me my breakfast, I begin to prepare myself for the day. Both physically, and mentally.

I dress in what was brought to me, which included shoes this time. I looked at myself in the mirror, fighting a brush through my hair to tame it. Literally impossible, I think as the brush gets caught on yet another knot.

I washed up in the bathroom adjacent to my room. Hoping I looked good enough for the ministry.

"Sirina?" I hear Remus call into my room. I step out of the bathroom. "Ready to go, then?"

"Yea, let's go." I nod, following him out of the room. "Where is everyone?" I ask, realizing I'm actually walking through the hall in the middle of the day.

"Cleaning a very dirty room." He states. "Dumbledore is waiting in the kitchen."

Once met with Dumbledore, we head out for the ministry. Taking the guest entrance, which was a crammed phonebooth. I was made to present my wand upon entry, which didn't go over well.

"Sir, that's why I'm here." I sigh.

"Miss, I'm sorry. But I don't have you in my records." He shakes his head, looking down at my wand again.

I groan loudly, taking my wand back. "SIR," I start again, "That is why I am here!"

Remus turns, hearing me, and quickly comes to my rescue. Dumbledore soon notices as well, and comes to my side. "I'm sure there are no issues here?"

The man inspecting my wand widened his eyes at the sight of him. "Oh no, of course not Sir. All good here." His voice shook nervously.

I grabbed Remus's arm as we walked away, following Dumbledore through many halls. We end up in a room with just a few witches and wizards.

"Hello, welcome, how are you?" A witch greeted us as we entered. "We have some things to discuss, yes?"

Dumbledore nods once, before sitting at a table. Remus and I do the same, me in the middle of the two of them.

"So, she's a muggle born?" The witch asks, glancing down at her clipboard. "And she's been afraid to tell anyone about her powers?"

"Exactly." Dumbledore nods. "And now, we need her registered immediately, so she can start school."

"Of course, Professor." The witch smiles, unlike the other scowling people. "Name?" She looks to me now, with a comforting smile. I blinked, knowing I have to lie but being uncomfortable with it.

Remus glances at me, before answering. "Rose." He states.

"Last name?" She asks with a sigh.

"Evans." He says, then his eyes widen, as do mine. Knowing he screwed up, I feel my heart picking up significantly.

"Birth date?" She continues, not questioning why Remus answered for me, or seeing anything strange in the name.

"July 31st." I answer, assuming there was no need to lie.

"Age?"

"Fifteen." I answer again.

"Legal guardian?" She asks. I draw a blank, my mouth dropping open a bit, at a loss for words. I glance at Remus, panicking.

"Me." He blurts out.  His eyes were wide, panicky as well.

"Very well.." She nods, jotting down a few last notes. "And you plan to attend Hogwarts? Is this alright, Headmaster?" She glances at Dumbledore.

"I would be honored to have her study at my school." He nods. "We have a few last arrangements to do, but it will be just fine."

"Then I see nothing wrong here." She smiles, closing up the file.  "Welcome, Miss Evans, and good luck with school."

"Thank you, ma'am." I smile, waiting for some signal from Remus or Dumbledore for what to do next.

Dumbledore stands first, clearing his throat. "Are we good to go, then?"

"Yes, Sir." She smiles.

Remus stands, as do I, and we walk out of the room. "Remus!" I squeak quietly once well away, "Evans?!"

"It just came out." He hisses under his breath. "I know, okay? We'll have to roll with it."

A man I know from the meetings walks towards our direction. Remus looks away, squeezing my hand in a signal to do the same. I look away, but notice him mumble something at Dumbledore as he passes, which startles him.

"Remus, take Rose home." He says quickly. "I need to stay, something has been–" he pauses, glancing at me with only his eyes as if speaking to Remus through the glance. "–rescheduled."

Remus nods, leading me away. "Can we just apparate?"

"I'm officially an underage wizard." I sigh.

"But I'm not. So let's go." He grabs my hand and apparate to the kitchen, stupidly. As we appear, I lock eyes with George for a quick second, just before Remus pushes me into a closet. I seen enough to see George grab a redheaded girls arm and turn her, which was the exact second he seen me.

"Quick reflexes..." I mumble to myself from inside the closet.

"Remus," I hear Molly's stern voice, and can't help but laugh silently at visualizing the look on her face. "You can't do that."

"Oh relax, Mum." I hear a girls voice. "Might make you jump, but its just so much easier." She laughed. Thank god, she didn't see me.

"Yea," George laughs nervously. "I mean, he's a grown adult, he can apparate when he wants to."

I groan slightly from inside the closet, knowing that I am not a grown adult. Which means I'm stuck in the closet until who knows when. I sit on the floor, playing with a marble.

I smile to myself, secretly wishing for someone to open the door for a broom. And just the shock of finding me sitting on the floor.

Molly, surely not wanting to be obvious, proceeded to give Remus chores to do if he was staying for the day. Not wanting to do chores, Remus made up some bloody excuse and left.

I sat on the floor in the closet for quite a while. A few hours at least. My legs were going numb. The kitchen was silent, but I couldn't risk coming out.

After a while, I heard one of the twins voices in the kitchen, mumbling about working like house elves. Which made me excruciatingly mad. But I needed to look past that for a moment.

"Freddie? George?" I whisper yell at the crack in the bottom of the door. His feet stop, but he doesn't know what it was. I flick the marble, making it roll underneath closet door.

He quickly comes to the closet, pulling the door open. "Sirina, what are you doing?!"

"Remus left me here." I pout. "And now I'm in the system, and can't apparate myself."

"Come on, want me to take you up to your room then?" Fred laughs quietly, helping me up.

"That would be brilliant." I nod, relieved.

"Come on." He laughs, grabbing my hand. I swear, I heard a door open as we disapparated, but we weren't there for long enough to find out. "You heard it too?" He asks, eyes wide as we landed in my room.

"Too late now.." I shrug, plopping onto my bed.

"What if someone seen you?" He asks, standing in front of me.

"Lie." I shrug. "We were facing the opposite way, say I was...I don't know..That girl with George earlier."

"Ginny?"

"Yea, sure.. Say I was her." I shrug. "I'm in her clothes. And.." I pick up a piece of my hair. "Ginger."

"Okay, as long as it wasn't Ginny." He sighs.

"We'll just have to hope." I state, smiling.

"I guess.." He doesn't seem too assured. But there's nothing we can do about it now.

"Freddie. It's fine, really."

"I just don't want you to get in trouble...."

"For what? Getting locked in a closet? Don't worry. It's fine." I roll my eyes, laying back on my bed. "You should probably finish your chores now."

"Yea, okay...see you later then Rina.." He messes my hair, then dissaparates, probably to the kitchen.

And I'm left to wonder who may or may not have seen me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 56 24
This is another harry potter fanfic (sorry). Becca and he never got on. But he continued to ask her out. Then one day as she began to have wired feel...
338K 8.6K 37
Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, telling her she's a witch. Still, nothing...
131K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
166 0 16
lowercase intended ! plot: sirius and remus decided to raise a child when harry potter was born, when sirius was locked up she was given to remus. l...