Battle of the Bands (Naruto)

By lewritergurl12

BAND/CELEBRITIES AU. Sakura Haruno is the leader of Japan's most popular girl group, K.I.S.S. Sasuke Uchiha i... More

Characters
Naruto/Hinata
Shikamaru/Temari
Neji/Tenten
Sai/Ino
Naruto/Hinata
Sakura/Sasuke
Neji/Tenten
Shikamaru/Temari
A/N: Battle of the Bands (feat. your favorite animes!)
Battle of the Bands (Part I)
Sai/Ino

Sakura/Sasuke

2.8K 111 23
By lewritergurl12

《~♡▪♡~》
Sakura

Ama: I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY, DON'T GET AWAY, TAKE ME AWAY! I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY, IN EVERYWAY, 사랑헤! (Neol saranghae)
Shika: この気持ちに気付くかな,
(kono kimochi ni kizukukana)
Hana: あなたの気持ち読めないは...
(anata no kimochi yomenai wa...)

Akaibara: I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY, DON'T GET AWAY, TAKE ME AWAY!
I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY, IN EVERYWAY, 사랑해! (neol saranghae)

Hime: この気持ちに気付くかな,
(kono kimochi ni kizukukana)
あなたの気持ち読めないは...
(anata no kimochi yomenai wa...)

Our fans cheered loudly as we finished our performance. Our mouths formed wide smiles, which made the crowd go wild.

We laughed as the fans chanted our names, "Hana! Hime! Akaibara! Ama, Shika, K.I.S.S!"

The stage darkened, concluding our last show of our "Hugs and Kisses Fan Meet" this week. However, the fans' cheering never stopped.

Of course, that's expected when Japan's most popular girl group is performing.

We were ordered to go to our dressing rooms after the show, to which we groaned to.

"Can't we just go back to the dorm, Tsunade-okaa-san? I don't think you've noticed, but we're hella tired!" Ino (Akaibara) groaned to our manager, who crossed her arms.

"Sorry, Ino! The van broke down on the way, so we have to wait in the dressing room!" With her signature kouhai face, she ordered, "Now head to your room and rest until it gets here!"

Ino's whiny expression was immediately replaced by a fearful face, as her and the rest of us nodded and did as we were told.

We hurried to our room and crashed on the chairs and couch. Well, except for Ama (Tenten), who just faceplanted into the floor.

I understood though, especially since she did some crazy choreography for her solo performance. It was for the song, "Where Are Ü Now" by Jack Ü ft. Justin Bieber, which is a pretty good song.

"Aghh, I'm so tired," I yawned. My girls grunted in agreement, except for poor Tenten, who has just fallen asleep.

After about...how many minutes? Meh, I'm too tired to count the time.

Anyway, after a while, we all looked like slobs, lying all over the furniture (and the floor).

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door that made us all jump--of course, except for Tenten.

Tsunade-san opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. She smiled brightly, signaling that the van finally arrived.

Hime (Hinata) volunteered to take Tenten to the van, so the rest of us just followed our bodyguards, Kiba and Shino. After Hinata started struggling with Tenten, Kiba offered to take her. Of course, Hinata thanked him and went to catch up with us.

I chuckled to myself. Of course, Loverboy would do anything for his hime.

As we went out the back door, our crazy fans literally almosy attacked us. Thanks to Shino, though, we made it to the van without a scratch.

Once we got in the van, we crashed again. Except for Shika (Temari), who has apparently gotten a fan letter.

"Aren't you gonna open it, Temari?" I asked. She looks at me and shrugs, "I'll open it later. This letter isn't meant for you guys to know about."

I raise an eyebrow, but I shrug it off like it's no big deal.

I glance to my left and see Hinata on her phone. She chuckles every now and then, which means she's reading a text from her cousin, Neji, a hopeless romantic.

I decided that I should take a load off, so I take out my phone, plug in my earbuds, and start playing our newest album. Unknowingly, I start falling into a deep slumber.

♤¥_¥♤
Sasuke

"And, that's a wrap!" The director announces, to which me and my boys groan in response.

I groggily say, "Great work, everyone..." before I faceplant into the soft rug in front of me.

All day, me and the boys have been singing, dancing and rapping nonstop. I literally have no energy to even go to the van. That's how damn tired I am.

But of course, my ear drums would get blasted by our Narui (Naruto), with an energetic, "HEY GUYS! LET'S GO HAVE SOME RAMEN!! MY TREAT, DATTEBAYO!!"

After that, he ran out the door, with the rest of us "tired as hell" guys just snoring on the carpet.

However, our rest was cut short, as the energetic idiot came back and dragged us to the van.

Once in the van, he tells our manager, Jiraiya, to go to the nearest Ichiraku Ramen Shop.

Neji is the first person to get up and say something, "Jiraiya-san...my phone...please..."

Our manager just grinned through the rear view mirror, and said, "Sorry, Neji-kun! No replies yet!"

A groan fills the van, "WHY WON'T GIRLS REPLY TO MEEEEEE??? I'M A MEMBER OF JAPAN'S MOST POPULAR BOY BAND, 3S2N!"

As if on cue, a ping! comes from Neji's phone. Jiraiya tosses it to him, grinning widely.

With hope written in his pale eyes, Neji unlocks his phone and clicks on the message. His eyes were then replaced by disappointment, then rage, then sadness.

"Damn you, Hinata...messing with my feelings like that..." He pouted, crossing his arms. I let out a chuckle, "Hime tricked ya again, huh? Gotta love her, man."

Shiki (Shikamaru) adds, "Yeah. Under that shy image, she has the potential to be a J-Pop sensation! Neji, you gotta encourage her more, instead of wasting your life on online girls who will never reply EVER."

Naruto laughs, then glances at Sai, who is fast asleep, "Ugh, I'm so jealous of this guy! How does he look so peaceful when he's sleeping?!"

I scoff, "How do you look like you got run over by a bus whenever you wake up? Do you sleepwalk onto the highway, or something?"

Neji and Shiki laugh, while Naruto just glares at me, "Well, look who's talking, Sleep Talker! One night, while I was making a midnight snack, I heard you murmuring, 'Oh, stop it, Sakura-chan! Why you so beautiful?'"

He starts making over exaggerated kissy faces, while Neji and Shiki start laughing their asses off. I throw a death glare at him, hoping he doesn't notice my burning red cheeks.

"Naruto!" Shiki pointed to my face, "He's turning red! It must be true! Sasuki (Sasuke) has a thing for K.I.S.S'S leader, Hana!"

Their obnoxious laughter was the only thing that was heard all the way to Ichiraku. I was surprised that Sai was still sleeping through the entire ride.

"Alright, boys! Your time limit is one hour, so eat quickly!" Jiraiya told us, to which we all nodded. This was always the rule for midnight snack stops.

The old man had our usuals made already, to which we ate as quickly as possible. My miso with an extra large egg yolk was amazing, as always.

Of course, Naruto devoured his ramen in five minutes. Sai happily/sleepily ate his ramen. Once in a while, he falls asleep while eating, so it's my job to make sure his face doesn't land in the soup. Fun.

We finished our ramens, Naruto paid, and we were off. I checked my phone clock, and it read 2:32am. We had to leave at 5:30am for our concert in Osaka, so at least we'll get three hours of bed sleep, then the rest in the van.

Man, sometimes I hate being a celebrity...

YAY FIRST CHAPTER!! This is my first Naruto fanfic, so of course I read a ton of other awesome fanfics before storyboarding this.

For NaruHina/SasuSaku fans, check out 'Will You?' by theredscarf-hina. Or 'Konoha High's Bad Boy' by TheHamsterNinja, and the sequel, 'Konoh Bad Boy: CEO'.

For NaruSaku, I can't help you. Sorry. This story is SasuSaku and NaruHina, so...why are you here? -_-

JK! JK! IT'S OKAY, YOU CAN READ THIS STORY.

BTW, the song K.I.S.S was singing is actually "I Love You" by 2ne1. The song is in the media, so listen to it whenever you have time! ^_^

Anyway, until the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 234 25
Por un lado tenemos a Fei Wu, una chica de 15 años quien vive en la ciudad de Shanghái, China, estudia su segundo año de secundaria, vive con el seño...
146K 3.9K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...
14.5K 901 68
Ahora que Nene y Lelouch han sobrevivido a la batalla que tuvo lugar en el sacro imperio de Britannia, ambos deben intentar superar todo lo ocurrido...
1.5K 142 7
Goku por una equivocacion termina callendo en un mundo distinto repleto de héroes en ese mundo nuevas aventuras le esperan