Divergent

Von Lalapony

My name is Harmony locks. And this is my story. Mehr

Chapter 1

23 0 0
Von Lalapony

My name is Harmony Locks. I am an amity. And this is my story.

"Harmony?" My mother calls from down stairs. I look up from my artwork.

"Yes mom?" I call.

"It's time for school!" She shouts. I smile and bound down the stairs. I look up to see my beautiful mom dressed in a bright orange. Her beautiful golden hair free along her back.

"Hi mom! Beautiful as always!" I say happily. Everyone says I have every single faction in me. But most of all is my amity.

"Hi darling get to school! We are so proud of you!" She says and kisses my forehead. I turn to leave.

"Love you!" My mom and I say at the same time. We laugh and I jump out the door.

I hum all the way to the bus stop. There I see all my friends. Well, everyone at the bus stop is my friend. I am very social able. I make friends like you pick up a penny.

"Hiya guys!" I say.

"Hi harmony!" They shout at the same time. I start laughing and soon everyone does too! I walk over to my bestest friend.

"Hi Layla!" I say. She looks up from her book. Her bright green eyes sparkling.

"Did you know there is no actual color black?" She asks. I know for a fact that in her test today she will get erudite.

"Yes it's just a really really dark blue. Why?" I ask laughing. I'm what you call a child prodigy.

"Erg! Someday, someday I will out smart you my friend!" She sighs closing her book.

"Soooooo who do you have your eye on? This might be the last day for the lucky guy!" I laugh looking around. She blushes.

"Jordan." She mutters. My eyes light up. Those two were made for each other.

"Oh cool! Hey hold on I have to grab something from Bethany." I lie. She nods and goes back to reading.

Oh my oblivious red head. I sneak through the crowd in stealth mode. I come across Jordan with his nose in a dictionary.

"Jordan!" I say loudly startling him. He looks back at me smiling warmly.

"Do you realize that this could be the last day with the love of your life. Don't even try to deny Layla! I know your in love with her and bottling up emotions creates a damn. You should know that when a dam brakes it's no good so let it out before you brake." I say wisely.

He looks at the ground understanding my words. He looks right back at me with his eyes laced with confidence. He nods and trudges through the crowd to Layla.

I follow with a smirk. Everyone knows this smirk. I created half the couples in my school. They call it the love smirk.

I follow behind Jordan as every laughs lightly. Jordan finally meets up with Layla.

"L-Layla I h-have been wanting to tell you is I have be-been in love with you since I first m-met you." He stutters looking down bright red.

"Oh Jordan I feel the same way!" She cheers and jumps into his arms.

And that my friend is how she had her first kiss.

I laughed and cheered clapping. Everyone laughed at my antics but soon clapped because I have been waiting for this.

Everyone settles down but the two are still kissing so I wander off.

Suddenly 7 boys come up to me.

"Harmony will you go out with me?" One boy asks.

"Hey I wanted to ask her out." One yelps.

"No way she's mine!" Another one says.

I look around and wait for an exit. And as if called the bus comes. It opens the door and I rush inside, running away from the boys.

"You sir are amazing." I say to the candor bus driver.

"Did I save you from another boy attack?" He answers amused. I huff and sit down.

"There were 7 of them. At least I got rid of a few by setting them up." I sigh. He laughs and closes the door.

"Well you are very beautiful. What can I say." He laughs out.

"Okay you sir are not supposed to lie in candor." I reply.

Everyone says I'm in denial. I'm not pretty! What part of that don't they understand. God!

"You mam are way to feisty for a small delicate thing like yourself." He says. I frown slightly.

I was about to reply but Layla sat down next to me.

"Hey sorry." She says not the least bit sorry.

"No your not but I'm proud of you myself it's just when you aren't there the boys come." I whine. Her eyes widen abit.

"How many left?" She asked. You see we like to think of it as war. We slowly pick off the enemy one by one.

"7" I say simply.

"That's good the 12 we took down last week are still in stable relationships." She says with a hint of proudness.

"Yes mam, I can get three down by lunch." I say saluting her. She burst out laughing and I follow soon after.

"Yeah okay. More importantly what group do you think you'll get into?" She asks. I think for a moment.

"Hmmmmmmm no clue." I dead panned. She sighs exasperated.

"You are a piece of work." She says brushing a hand through my long blonde hair. I smile.

The bus stops and it's time for the test. Amity have the first test in the entire day so yay!

I walk along the halls to get to the testing area. Everyone I pass says hi. Even the 'stiffs' as they call it.

I skip down the hall and right into an open testing room. Inside was a women dressed in dark clothes.

She was hovering over a monitor. I knock the door lightly. She spins around. On her collar bone was a giant turtle.

"Ooooo sweet tattoo." I say as I skip in. She gives me a once over.

"On the table." She said gruffly. I nod.

"Your odd." She says as she starts to attach wires to my small body. I may have the hieght of a 12 but I have the curves of an adult.

"So are you." I retort. She really wasn't expecting that one. I'm not always nice.

"Your responses are just surprising." She mutters.

"Do you not like surprises?" I smirk. I no how to handle dauntless and I've done it before.

"I like you kid." She says laughing.

"Wonderful!" I cheer. She laughs even more and she gives me a green drink. I look over to her with a raised eyebrow.

"It starts the test." She sighs. I laugh lightly.

"Oh I know I was just wondering why it's green. They are usually blue." I say and drink the bottle.

"Then again I am color blind to a deep blue." I say. She smiles and I lean back.

I close my eyes and reopen them. This is weird. I read that these test are made like dreams. In dreams you have something in your mind that prevents you to know why you are here.

But I know and I remember. I shake my head and hope out of the bed. I look around. Mirrors surround me. The tiles are black.

I don't like it.

"I don't like it." I state and snap my fingers. I know I can control some pieces of this if I wanted to.

So I changed it so that the tile floors was a bright green grass. I smile and sit down.

"Choose." Someone says. In front of me appeared was cheese and a knife. I don't like these options.

"No." I say and cross my arms. I close my eyes and imagine them gone. Once I reopened them they were but was replaced by a giant mean dog.

"Oh puppy!" I say and jump on it. The dog whines and backs up not expecting me to be afraid.

I smile at it and it turns into a puppy.

"Oh puppy!" Someone else says. I look over to see a small 5 year old girl. I turn to see the puppy had just turned back into the huge dog and was ready to pounce.

"Bad doggy." I say and touch the floor. As expected, metal poles shot out of the floor and encased the animal. I smile in victory.

Suddenly I'm jolted awake. I look around and see I was still in the testing room. The lady was watching me with wide eyes.

"Hey lady." I say innocently. I get up.

"So what do I have?" I smile at her. She gulps and looks at a screen.

"All." She says weakly. I understand what this means.

"If you could please delete this session then. I will say I puked up the drink so the test reacted badly. Then would you please manually put in dauntless." I say.

She nods and does exactly what I said. I smile. I have always wanted to be in dauntless.

"See you around." I say and walk out the door like nothing happened.

Soon I am joined by Layla who looks scared. Her normal bright green eyes for an dull. She was sweating badly and she looked sick.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask rubbing her back. She stares at me and looks to be having a mental battle.

"I-I got two factions." She mumbles. My eyes widen. If her session wasn't deleted then she could be reported. And then end up dead. She knew. She gave me a small smile knowing that I figured it out

I start to cry a little and hug her.

"I'll always remember you." I whisper to her. She gets yanked out of my grip by a Erudite. She gives me a weak smile.

"I love you Layla." I cry as another erudite holds me back. I know I could take him but I also knew that it wouldn't help.

"Never ever grieve over me!" She yells back. I nod and a few tears slip down my face.

She disappears and the boy holding me leaves also. I am left on my own. I stay there in the empty halls for hours. But I get up remembering her words floating in my skull.

I walk home slowly. I know I'm not supposed to grieve. But she was my best friend.

I reach my home and open the door slowly.

"Hey sweet heart." Mom says. I know she knows what happened. I just nod and walk up stairs.

"What's wrong?" My little brother Ash asked.

"I'm not supposed to grieve." I tell him. He's a smart little kid so he understands right away. He nods and goes to tell mom.

I sigh and go to my brightly painted room. There I pick up a yellow pencil and draw on a blank paper.

I didn't know what I was drawing until I drew it. It was just random scribbled I didn't understand. I start looking at it weirdly before I flipped it over. It still looked awkward so I held it up to the light.

I laugh lightly.

"Only I would be able to draw an up side down inside out Layla." I sigh.

It was true it was a perfect sketch of my best friend. A tear slides down my face but I soon wipe it away.

I crawl up into my orange mattress and fall asleep. Let the nightmares begin.

--------

I awake to a gentle shove. I crack my sleep ridden eyes open to the attacker. It was my kitten. His name is flooof not fluf but flooof.

I smile sadly.

"Hey buddy, big day today." I sigh and get up.

I dash around the yellow room getting dressed. I ended up with red shorts, yellow tank top and an orange loose hippie shirt. I pull on some yellow knee socks and slide out the door with my black kitten on my tail.

I leave my but length blonde hair out and let the curls flow. I put on a red headband though.

With that I slide down stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie are you nervous. We would love you no matter what." My father says as he glides into the kitchen after me.

"Not nervous, excited." I exclaim. They smile sadly at me. Not a normal thing for amity but normal when a friend dies.

Part of the reason I want to become dauntless is because every year I lose at least one friend. Layla and I were apart of a group of friends since we were born. But once a year they would disappear one way or another.

I shake my head and sit down at the table. In front of me was eggs and peppers. I smile and devour my favorite meal.

Afterward we go straight to town hall. The amity are easy to spot because of our colors. I jump in line and am greeted by sympathetic stares.

I smile and just wipe them off. She told me not to mourn just like the others. So I will not mourn!

We all walk into the giant room and sit down. All the factions are here and are divided into groups.

We all get seated just as the woman in blue. She gives a small so each and starts to call out names.

I start to zone out until I hear my name.

"Harmony Locks."

I smile and go up there. I skip up to the knife. I put it to the side of my hands and cut. Most people would gasp in pain but I don't even bat an eyelash.

Swiftly I put my hand over the dauntless bowl much to every single person in this rooms surprise.

The lady in blue shakily calls out dauntless and I skip over to the awestruck people in black. They suddenly break out of the trance and start cheering.

I skip over to a few friends in dauntless.

"Hey what's up Angie." I say and plop down. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"But your to frail and tiny! You won't last a second why would you do that." She gasps. I laugh.

"Oh my goodness I can't wait to prove you wrong." I laugh out. She cracks a smile and starts laughing too.

After the ceremony we all get up and start to run.

I of course am wickedly fast because I run any chance I get. I'm at the front of the group practically skipping and humming as the others gasp for air.

I run up beside the leader who is also gasping for air.

"Hey do you think llamas have magical power?" I ask. He looks shocked at me.

"Oh hey sorry I'm harmony." I say smiling. He still looks shocked.

"H-how aren't you *gasp* out of breath? We are sprinting." He says my eyes widen.

"Oh schnitzel! We are supposed to be sprinting?!" I say a little scared.

"I swear I didn't know." I say. Everyone around me laughs as much as you can laugh when you sprint.

"Eric is the name." He says and we reach a train station.

"Okay now jump on the train and don't die." Eric shouts as he climbs a pillar.

I shrug and climb another one just as fast. Eric gives me an exasperated look.

"Sorry was i supposed to let you show off?" I laugh as I skip over to him. He gives me a pointed look and I give him a cheeky grin.

The train comes rolling around and I get excited. I start to do a little hyper dance. I never road a train before!

Once the train comes close Eric opens the door and jumps in. I to jump in gracefully. My feet barely touch the ground and I sit down cross cross apple sauce on the floor. I start to play a game.

Eric face palms when he looks at me. I was sitting in the middle of the floor pretending like I was using mind powers to get people on the train.

"What are you doing?" He sighs.

"Using mind powers." I say in a duh tone. He rolls his eyes and looks at the other initiates.

"Okay be ready we jump in 5." He calls then looks out the window.

"You never answered my question." I say looking at him. My one emrald free and one ice blue eyes looking at him with curiosity.

"What gave you permission to talk to me." He snaps.

"Your approachable smile." I say sarcastically. He glares at me.

"I don't know who you are but if you keep talking to me like this ill throw you out to the faction less." He snaps.

I grin widely. He looked at me shocked.

"Oh cool! But I'd rather stay here." I say. A smile is never off my face. He rolls his eyes and stands up.

He opens the door and slides out. I follow his example and gracefully jump out. On instinct I curl up into a ball and roll when o hit the ground. Turns out when you do that you don't get hurt or even scratched.

Some older initiates look at me with curiosity and copy my movements.

I skip over to wear Eric is. He smirks at me like he knows something. Initiates gathered around him.

"Now jump into the whole and you get to the base." He says simply. Everyone gasps. I gasp to but not on fear, excitement.

"Who's first?" He asks.

"Oooooo can I go please?" I ask jumping up and down. Everyone is at least a head taller then me.

"Ahh yes the only amity in 98 years. Aren't you a little delicate for this?" A boy snickers. I grin.

"Nope." I say. Eric motions me up.

I jump on with great balance and look at the candor.

"I'm as delicate as you are smart." I say and backflip off the building.

I laugh all the way down and am met by bouncy nets. I laugh. Then I stand up and walk along the ropes and jump off.

I am met by a boy. He looks like he was going to help me.

"Good day sir my names Layla." I say. Layla was practically my sister and I will remember her no matter what.

"LAYLA FIRST JUMPER!" He says and waits for the next person. I get excited.

"Can I call out their names?" I ask getting excited. He rolls his eyes and says yes.

A girl from abnegation jumps down laughing. 4 helps her down and I grab her hand to steady it.

"And you are little rebel?" I ask. She smiles at me.

"Tris." She says.

"SECOND JUMPER TRIS!" I laugh out.

"My names Layla." I say.

"What you said up there everyone now likes you." She whispers to me.

"And I like you. A rebel like myself." I says smiling.

"Here you go 4 I have a new bestie so I don't want to call out any more." I say. He gives me a weird look.

"Come on tris!" I say excited. I got super hyper and started to skip around the net.

Once all the initiates got down we were in a group. I stood at the front like a soldier trying not to smile. Thank you Christian, a girl I met, to tickle me.

"Is something funny?" Eric asked angrily.

"Not funny it's just  ticklish and these people used to their advantage." I say simply. He smirks. And finishes his speech.

"Layla?" Tris asked me.

"Yes?" I smile at her.

"I'm scared I might not be any good for this." She whimpers.

"Tris you my friend have guts. You have bravery to stand up against the relentless teasing of abnegation and you switched factions! No other person could do that. So I will bet you that by the time this is done you will be in the top." I say. She smiles confidently at me.

"Alright these are your dorms." 4 says.

"Boys or girls." Christina says.

"Both." 4 smirks. The boys cheer and a bunch of them wink at me.

"I think some of them have something in their eye." I whisper to tris. She burst out laughing causing everyone to look at us.

"What's so funny?" 4 sighs.

"A bunch of guys were winking at her and she thought they had something in their eye." Laughs tris. Everyone snickers and I just stared confused.

"Wait so what does it mean then." I say. I think back to all the boys that winked at me.

"It means we are checking you out." A candor says.

"Holly schnitzel! That's what your doing? Ew boys started doing that since I was 5. Mom said they had something in their eye." I say with wide eyes.

Everyone laughs agin as they settle into the room. I sit down on a bed with Tris next to me and the wall on my other side.

"Do you not know your beautiful?" Tris says jokingly.

"I'm not beautiful!" I say haughtily.

Eric comes into the room interrupting tris.

"All right we got back a little early so we can train till dinner. Get dressed." He says and leaves.

I get undressed quickly. I don't really care I'm in my underwear. Though when I do I get these weird stares.

I just look at them weirdly and get dressed.  After I finish some boys pout and get dressed too.

Eric comes in and shows us the way to the training room.

"Now before 4 can get to you I want the first and last jumper up here." Eric says smirking.

I skip my way up there and am met by Peter. He was the one who said I was delicate.

"Oh this will be easy!" He smirks.  Considering he has 4 times my weight and two heads taller then me I know he has no chance.

"Fight!" Eric calls. Before Peter can move I jump on him and punch him right in the temple.

Peter goes limp and falls to the ground with me sitting on top of him criss-cross apple sauce. Everyone is wide eyed and shocked.

"Was I not supposed to do that?" I ask looking at Eric slightly panicked. He just scowls at.

"How is a small frail thing like you take down him. Must be your lucky day." He says darkly.

"Can I fight you?" I ask. Everyone looks shocked and Eric looks angry.

"So is that a n-" I get cut off by him.

"Okay princess." He says. I smile and try to push Peter off the stage. I frown and look at him.

"This dude is fat." I say. I sigh and pinch a small nerve in his neck.  He wakes up in an instant.

"Hey I'm not down! Come on and fight me bitch." He says and gets up. I laugh. I jump up on him again and use my body weight to flip him off the stage.

I jump off and get ready for my fight with Eric.

"I'll make this easy. If you can land a punch to my stomach you win. If I do the same you lose." He says and a small boy calls out fight.

I run up to him and do a jumping kick to his face. Because I'm so short he doesn't expect that and puts his hands up. I land neatly and tap his tummy.

"I don't want to hit it just yet that was to easy," I sigh. Eric turns beat red. He comes to attack me but I do the same attack I did on Peter. He lands right in the middle and I tamp his tummy.

He gets up and tries to hit me. I grab his hand and twist. I can here a faint snap. And I tap his stomach. I then kick and you hear another snap.

I put his hand down and he comes at me. I dodge and grab his other arm. I spun it and heard another snap. I'm doing it so fast, he running on adrenaline and doesn't realized I fractured his arm, wrist and rib.

I smile and decide to put him out of his misery and punch his stomach. He falls to the floor and I lean over so my face is to his ear.

"Hurry to the hospital, I fractured two ribs, a wrist and arm. But they will grow back stronger." I say.

I get up. Everyone was pale and looking at me.

"Oh sorry guys! You didn't get to fight." I say with wide eyes. They don't comprehend and I just shrug it off and wander out of the gym.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
426K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...