LET ME LOVE YOU

By Redcat1234glee

JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN LOVE WITH ARIANA GRANDE BUT WILL HE GET HER?! More

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER
Tour #2
Tour.
Broke up?
Her.
Meeting again
One last time
Missing her.
Hella feelings for you.
Boyfriend?
Love

Only if she knew

1K 36 8
By Redcat1234glee

Ariana was there with tears, tears on the edge of her eyes, sliding down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I ask
Worry

She shakes her head and says,

"I thought he was the one."

"What happen" I said, I grab her hand and brought her inside.

"H-he kiss another g-girl" she said shuttering

"You guys just stared going out right?"

She didn't answer me She just cried and I hold her, why would he kiss a other girl when he has one right here, she more important then anything.

**********************

She sleeping on my chest and I have my arms around her waist hugging her tight.

She so cute when she sleeps, her little snores and her breathing.

Only if she knew that I love her.

*********************

Sorry it's short, I'll figure something out.-
Redcat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
545K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
503K 14.6K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...