Dear You

By b5246b

A collection of unsent letters to people I have encountered in my life. More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

4

17 0 0
By b5246b

Dear you the real you,

When you and I first met we had a crazy connection. I was instantly comfortable with you. We went from not knowing each other to becoming close. You are the type to tell it how it is. And when I met you I was at a low point in my life. You never said anything negative always hopeful. When ever I talked to you a smile always appeared on my face, was it the same for you? You meant a lot to me that I soon couldn't imagine my life with out you. We went from friends to something else I'm not sure. I know my feels grew for you and your all I wanted to talk to. I wanted to learn more and to make sure you knew you weren't alone. Your going to be someone big in the future you know. But I messed up and I know I did. I'm sorry you know, truly. I wish I can undo what I've done but at last I can not. You became distant after I messed up and I tried ignoring it, but I knew it was my fault. After all you did say I was lucky you were still even talking to me. So thank you for my second chance. Even though I didn't deserve it. So I put my feelings aside and tried to remain your friend. I still can't wait till everyone knows your name, cause one day they will. And when everyone is obsessed with you I'll have the pleasure of saying I know you, and we used to be close friends. So smile more and be happy there's no time for doubts or sadness. When your a star don't forget you said you'll never forget me.

L.K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
7.8K 252 5
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
9.5K 1K 26
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි
184K 19.9K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...