Skyler Gisondo Imagines

By CarinMaryRoy

Just Imagines Of The Best Actor Alive,I Will Be doing imagines all.I will be doing Imagines of his characters... More

How he asks you out
Reunited
Not An Imagine
Boy Next Door
Proposal
A/N
UPDATE
Nickname You call each other by (James Griswold)
Nicknames You Call Each Other (Nick Daley)
Where He Would Take You On Your First Date
Nicknames You Call Each Other(Skyler Gisondo)

Goodnight texts/Suprises

1.9K 21 0
By CarinMaryRoy

Y/N P.O.V-I was about to fall asleep when I got this text from Skyler

Skyler <3-first he sent me a shirtless pictures of him and then this text

S:Hey Bb girl I love you so much and I hope you have the sweetest dream I hope you fall asleep with a smile on your face and wake up with one on your face.I wish we could cuddle until we fall asleep

I replied back

Skyler's P.O.V-I got the sweetest goodnight text from my girlfriend Y/N and it said

Y/N:Hey babe thanks for that sweet message I will fall asleep with a smile on my face and I hope you know that you mean the world to me babe,Night night sweet dreams I love you so much babe

What she doesn't know is that I have a surprise for her.

Y/N P.O.V-I was half asleep when I felt someone wrap there arms around me and I got up and saw that it was Skyler,I gave him the biggest hug and said hey babe,I rested my head on his chest and started to cry.

Skyler's P.O.V-The look on Y/N face just made me feel so happy,she gave me the biggest hug and she cried, I said "Why are you crying baby girl",she said I just missed you so much babe. I hugged her and said me to baby girl. I hugged her and kissed her and I layed down and said come here baby girl,she cuddled on my chest and slowly started to get sleepy.I kissed her forehead and said Night baby girl she said night babe.

Y/N P.O.V-Skyler layed down and he said he said "come here baby girl,so I layed down on his chest and he kissed my forehead and said night baby girl and I said night babe.

Both of there P.O.V-we both feel asleep with smiles on our faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.