Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving

8.1K 197 18
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

My eyes traveled behind the two ninjas, luckily they didn't notice where I was glancing. A small smirk formed onto my face, the female sneered at me, "What are you smirking at?"

I tilted my head, "What am I smirking at?" A slow chuckle formed, "Why don't you two look behind you?"

Confused the two went to look behind, but two of my clones had already attacked them. Startled, their grip on the both girls loosened, I lunged forward catching Akiko. Konohamaru went for the male ninja and grabbed Akami from the ninja. I set the brown haired girl behind me, pulling a kunai as my clones disappeared.

The male looked at me bewildered, this only caused me to smile and giggle. "Now, let's fight like real ninja's."

I lunged again for the male, he pulled a kantana. I ducked under his kantana as he swung it, my leg stretched out. Hooking my foot around his ankle I pulled, knocking him off his feet.

"Konohamaru, Akami, you two take the other ninja! Moegi, Udon, you two guard Akiko!" I ordered, they all nodded.

"Okay!"

"No sweat!"

The female laughed, "You think two snot nosed genin can take me on?"

I smirked, "No I don't think, I know. These two aren't just your normal genin."

"No need to worry, Yuki-chan! We'll take care of this lady in no time!" Akami shouted, performing handsigns. "Fire release: Fire breath!" She took in a deep breath then exhaled a line of bright fire. The woman's eyes widened as she went to dodge, only to have Konohamaru running for her, a clone beside him.

Knowing they were fine I looked back at my opponent. The man was finally standing up, my eyes looked closer to his eyes, which turned into a green. Almost like it was glowing, like when I did my medical ninjutsu.

"You won't be able to harm me." He murmered, a smile forming onto his face. "Tell me kid, what's your name?"

My kunai drawn I smirked at him, "I'm Yuki Okami, or as I've set myself to be know as, Konoha's Crystal Wolf."

He only smirked, "Okami, huh?"

"Don't you think that's enough talk?" Not waiting for a answer I ran for him. My hands performed quick handsigns, "Crystal release: Crystal dragon!" From under me a pink crystal dragon formed, the dragon lunged for the man.

He seemed to add chakra into his kantana, which grew in size as blue chakra formed into it. Quickly I flipped off my dragon as he slashed the air with the chakra infused kantana, which was about the size of Zabuza's sword. The direction he slashed in sent a force of air, which cut through my crystal dragon.

He tried to catch his breath, his eyes still had the tint of medical healing. Taking his tiredness to my advantage I ran for him again, two marked kunai's at his feet already. Throwing a kunai in the air I released on of the kunai's at his feet. Swinging my leg up, I kicked him in the face. My kick was strong enough to sent him in the air.

Releasing the kunai I had thrown in the air, I appeared above the man. Grabbing the kunai I lunged it for his stomach. Too shocked he wasn't able to block my attack. After stabbing him I flipped in air and kicked him towards the ground.

Before I could hit the ground at the same speed, I released my other kunai on the ground. To finish him I formed a Rasengan as he fell for my hand.  Quickly I thrusted the ball of chakra into his stomach, making him fly back into the trees. I panted as I let the smoke clear, a confident smile on my face.

It soon dropped when I saw the man stand up, all wounds healed. "W-What the-" My eyed widened when I noticed his eyes glowing brighter green as his wounds healed themselves.

"So, you've got a healing Kekkai Genkai." Taking this to my advantage I activated my Tensai. A smile formed as I copied the man's healing Kekkai Gekai.

His eyes widened, "Y-You copied my Jido Hiringu."

"Yeah, I'm a Okami aren't I?" A smile formed, "Thanks." My smile faltered when I saw how much he was panting, then his Jido Hiringu deactivated.

Quickly I took this as a chance to attack, making quick handsigns, "Air bullets!" I inhaled a lung full of air. Blowing out I shot bullets at him. He flew back into the tree behind him. My chakra felt drained as I panted, automatically my Tensai deactivated.

'So that's why he was panting,' I thought. 'That takes too much chakra out of you, I'll only be able to use it when I'm in my sage mode.'

Walking over to him I made more handsigns, "Crystal shackles." Crystal formed onto his hands, he didn't have enough energy to fight back.

"Rasengan!" I turned to see Konohamaru charging at the lady, who was held by Akami, a ball of chakra in his hand. He nodded at Akami just before he hit the lady, she let go just as he thrusted the ball of chakra into her stomach.

"All right! You show her Konohamaru, Akami!" Moegi shouted as the lady flew back into the tree beside me.

Doing the same to her I let the crystal lock her arms together. Turning to Akami and Konohamaru I smiled proudly. "Great job! Konohamaru, looks like you know more than that Sexy jutsu Naruto-kun taught you."

He turned red when Akami looked at him, "Sexy jutsu?"

"Um,-" She cut him off before he could say anything.

"That sounds cool! Can I learn it?" She smiled, her hands into fist as excitement overcame her. Her pink cat ears twitching.

Konohamaru looked shocked, and at a loss for words. Moegi and Udon had the same expression. I put a hand to my chin, "I think you should do the male version, not the sexy jutsu Naruto-kun and Konohamaru know."

The three shocked genin looked from Akami to me, Akami grinned. "You know it?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I have been friends with Naruto since we were in the academy. And when he was in the academy he was a bit of a prankster, so I guess it was natural that I learned the male version."

Akiko's eye twitched, "So your friend was a pervert since he was a little kid? Then he corrupted you, I don't know if he's a good example on you."

I giggled, "If you think he's a pervert, then you should meet Per- I mean Jirayia sensei." I looked back at the two ninja tied up.

"I think I'll leave a little sign for your village to find them, since it would be too much of a risk to take them with us." I walked back over to the other two.

"What are you doing, Yuki?" Akiko asked while I walked over to the two.

"I don't want them to die, so I'm just going to heal." I answered, my hands glowing a transparent green.

The woman looked at me with dazed eyes, "W-Why are you healing u-us?"

I glanced up at her, "Because, I don't want you to die. Even though you were trying to capture Akiko, I'm sure you were on a mission." I finished healing her then moved to the male.

He looked up at me, "You said y-your name was Y-Yuki Okami? K-Konoha's Crystal Wolf?"

I nodded while healing him, also noticing how low his chakra was. "I'll be s-sure to get that name o-out, your a-a good ninja."

I smiled, "Good to know. I'd say you're healed enough, so I'll be leaving you two." Standing up I walked for Akiko, who was watching what I had done with a smile.

"Okay, lets go guys." I said as we started walking away.

Akiko paused looking up at the entrance of the Keimucho village. She paused, her face almost panicked. I set a hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me as I gave her a smile. "It'll be fine, okay?"

She nodded slowly, taking a step in the village, two ninja's noticed and ran for us. One of which was familiar looking. "Akiko-hime!" The two shouted running for her.

She looked down, the small timid girl I first saw came out. I smiled down at her, her short brown hair covered her face as she tired to hide her embarrassment. "Yuki?" Blinking I looked up, my eyes narrowed as I knew this person looked familiar.

"Um, do I know you?" I tilted my head looking at the man with bloody red hair and brown eyes.

His eye twitched, "I guess you may not still look like it, but you're still a brat. Even if you saved my life three years ago." He pouted crossing his arms.

'Saved his..' My eyes widened as I soon realized who he was, a smile forming. "Yoshiari! It's good to see you didn't die when I left."

A anime vein formed as he helf out a fist, walking for me. "What was that, brat?"

I chuckled, "I see you have grown an attitude."

Before he could shout at me again, Akiko looked up at me. "Um, Yuki?"

I looked down, "Yeah?"

"Don't you think we should go see my Dad? That was your mission after all." She reminded me, I smiled and nodded.

"I almost forgot! Okay, let's go!" I cheered, pushing past Yoshiari.

Akami grinned, walking beside me and Akiko. I noticed the difference from Akiko, before we got here she was outspoken and a little rude, not she's really quiet and shy looking. The villagers greeted her with smiling faces, which she would return, although not as big as their smiles.

"Come in." I opened the door, then walked in first. Akiko after me, followed my the team. The man with rust colored hair looked up from his papers, his eyes landing on Akiko. His brown eyes widened as a small smile formed. Slowly she looked up and met his gaze, as soon as she did he embraced her in a hug.

"Akiko, don't you ever run away like that again." He ordered sternly, still embracing her. "I'm sorry, you don't have to be a ninja if you don't want to be. As long as you're happy, and here I'm okay with it." When he let her go he looked at her sternly. "Do you realize how much we were worried about you?"

She shook her head. "Well, you're grounded for two weeks."

While he continued to scroll his child, I smiled while the others snickered. Akami's ears drooped a little, a pained smile on her face while she watched Akiko and her father. I softly placed my hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me.

I turned to the man again, who was standing in front of me. "Thank you for bringing her home, I'm Kyo Keimusho." He held out his hand, which I shook.

"I'm Yuki Okami, and it was no problem a ninja from Konoha couldn't handel." I smiled.

"Okay you say?" He paused, looking at me. His brown eyes stopping at my green ones. "I do believe you're cousin lives here. I'm sorry to say though, he's on a mission so you won't be able to see him."

I shook my hand, "Oh, no it's fine."

Akiko looked at me, "Thank you Yuki."

Blinking I looked at her, "Thank you? What for?"

She grinned up at me, "I've finally realized what I want to be."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked, Kyo leaned in interested to what his daughter had to say.

"I want to be a medical ninja!" She proclaimed.

"I thought you didn't want to be a ninja..." Akami leaned in, her eyes narrowed.

Akiko stopped smiling at me to glare at Akami, "There is a difference!"

I sighed looking at Kyo, who was looking at his daughter shocked and happy. "Well, I guess we should be leaving. Tell Aoi I said hello!" I smiled, Kyo returned it.

"Can't we just stay one night?" Akami whined, I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm sure I have some more training to do when I get back to Konoha. Also, Kakashi sensei may be out of the hospital now. If he is then there will be some training to do." I said, walking out of the village.

 She pouted, I smirked knowing she would miss Akiko, and Akiko would miss Akami. Konohamaru saw her pouting and turned a little red before saying, "H-Hey Akami! How about we do some, um, training when we get back too?"

I interupted Akami, "I don't know Konohamaru, you may have a fever." I placed my hand on his forehead, his cheeks growing more red. "Yup, you're burning up. If you're still like that when we get back, then you wont be able to train."

Moegi giggled at me while Udon's eye twitched. Konohamaru only turned more red while denying he was sick, Akami looked at him worried. She walked closer to him, her hand going to his forehead, pink cat ears twitching. "You are burning up, and you're also red. Maybe Yuki-chan is right, Konohamaru-kun."

"For the last time, I'm not sick!" He shouted.

End of chapter 4! I do hope you all enjoyed it :) Starting next chapter there should be a little more Naruto and Yuki moments. I would also greatly appreciate it if you could comment, it does encourage me to write more :) Also I want to thank my fans, I almost have a hundred! It means a lot seeing that, so thank you!

This chapter is dedicated to StormyRawr because she is a awesome writer, one of her Naruto fan-fic is 'Living with the biggest knuckle headed ninja' it is a really good story and I encourage you to read it if you haven't.

This chapter is not edited..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
35.8K 1.3K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...