Be My Escape - A One Directio...

By musiclover255

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble. Sudde... More

Chapter 1- The twinkle in his eyes.
Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here
Chapter 3 - Am I really worthless?
Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?
Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!
Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.
Chapter 7 - Off the market
Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me
Chapter 9 - I Promise
Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds
Chapter 11 - Yellow
Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope
Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone
Chapter 14 - I'm an Idiot
Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou
Chapter 16 - PDA
Chapter 17 - I Love You
Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Piece
Chapter 21 - Infinite
Chapter 22 - Boardwalk
Chapter 24 - Welcome Home
Chapter 25 - Moving In
Chapter 26 - Getting Even
Chapter 27 - Birthday
Chapter 28 - The Interview
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Trust
Chapter 31 - Fight
Chapter 32 - Never Again
Chapter 33 - The Announcement
Epilogue
Trailer!!!!
Author's Note Yooooo (Possibly a Sequel? :O)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 23 - Tour's Over

3.7K 65 7
By musiclover255

"You wanna tell me what was up with you last night?" Harry interrogated leaning against the bathroom door frame while I put my hair up in to a ponytail.

"Nothing." I replied blankly.

"Well you looked completely fine before and then a minute later you looked like you saw a ghost." he stated.

"Don't worry about me." I said entering the bedroom and checking my phone.

He followed close behind me not giving up, "I'm supposed to, I'm your boyfriend."

"Well you're worrying a bit too much."

"Why won't you tell me."

"It's nothing, okay?!" I snapped annoyed.

He pursed his lips together and shoved his hands in his pockets in defeat while sitting on the bed.

"You don't have to snap, I'm just checking on you." he calmly notified me.

I felt guilty for snapping at him, I couldn't help it though. I just wanted to keep yesterdays events a secret and not get him all worked up. It would ruin his last show for him.

I sat down on the bed beside him, "I'm sorry I raised my voice. Look Haz, I'm fine, it's just jet lag."

He looked at me, disbelief in his eyes but then shrugged it off, not wanting to start something else. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We sat there quietly for a bit just listening to each others breathing.

"So, last show of the tour today huh?" I reminded him.

"Yea, it's been a blast, I'm really glad you joined me. I'm glad you gave me a chance. But we still have the iTunes festival a while after." he replied cheerfully.

I reevaluated everything that had happened the past few months. A lot had changed for me and I was happier than ever.

"Thank you." I said out of the blue.

"For what?" he questioned taking my hand in his.

"For changing my life. You've stood by me even in my worst times and you've given me nothing but love. You've given me everything, and I could never be anymore thankful."

He was quiet for a moment as he played with my fingers, "Everyone has a rough point in their life, but that means that something greater is bound to bloom from it. You've changed my life too, you know. Before I met you I was a hopeless, lonely lad that partied all the time. You've given me something to fight for, and I'd fight for you until the day I die."

My heart fluttered and I smiled a little. His lips pressed against my forehead and lingered there afterwards.

"I love you Sammy." he teased.

I glared at him, "Don't call me Sammy...."

"Oh, and I love you too." I grinned.

"Yea, you better." he threatened playfully.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or.... THE TICKLE MAN COMES OUT!" he exclaimed tackling me and tickling me.

"No!!" I shouted between laughter trying to break free.

"Yes!! NOW SAY HARRY STYLES IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" he ordered.

"Never Harold!"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? Now say it or I'll never stop!"

"okay-okay HARRY IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND I'M SO HAPPY HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!"

He stopped tickling me and remained hovering over me smirking, "Why thank you."

"Ugh, why are you so strong." I groaned.

"To protect weaklings like you."

I gave him a dirty look, "I'm not weak!"

He chuckled, "Yes you are."

He leaned down to kiss me and I took it as my chance to prove him wrong. I rolled us over so I was straddling him leaving Harry shocked.

"Not so weak now, huh?" I teased.

His lips curved into a smiled and he rolled us over again so he was on top, "You got lucky."

He leaned down again and pressed his lips against mine. The sparks formed again and my heart rate increased. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance as he pressed harder. I accepted and our tongues danced together as he pulled me closer so we were almost skin tight. I smirked into the kiss as I felt him getting hard above me. Just as he was about to move his hands up my shirt the door opened and someone cleared their throat. Liam stood there a bit uncomfortably and we both immediately broke away from each other and sat up.

"Um, sorry to interrupt your moment but.... we have to leave for sound check soon." he stated before walking out and shutting the door behind him while shaking his head.

"Alrighty then, now lets finish what we started." he suggest leaning in towards me again but I stopped him.

"Nope you have to go to sound check." I stated giggling.

"But babeeee!" he groaned.

"No buts! Now, you have a bit of a problem there you might need to fix." I said referring to his boner.

"I can't help it, you do this to me." he sighed.

"Well now you have to fix it yourself." I replied winking before getting up and heading outside in to the hallway.

Liam stood there still a bit uncomfortable from what he walked in on.

"What happens in the hotel room, stays in the hotel room." I told him with a glare.

He put his hands up defense chuckling, "I know, I know."

Danielle came out and he wrapped his arms around her. I could tell by the was Liam looks at her that he would never hurt her or let her go.

"So how's the cutest couple doing?" I asked grinning.

Danielle raised an eyebrow, "Us? The cutest couple? Look at you and Harry girl!"

"Nahh you guys are cuter." I complimented.

"We are pretty cute aren't we?" Liam questioned giving her a peck on the lips.

She shot Liam a smile and turned back to me, "You should see the way he looks at you though. It's-"

"LOUIS!!!" we heard Eleanor shout.

Their door opened and Louis ran out with something in his arms. Not long after Eleanor came out chasing after him.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GIVE ME BACK MY MAKEUP!!" she demanded.

He held it up out of her reach as she tried to grab it, "But you've already put on enough babe! And we have to go!"

"Beauty takes time!" she protested.

"But you're already beautiful! Now stop with this nonsense." he ordered.

"Fine, but give it back or I'll kick you so hard in the balls that you'll never be able to walk again." she replied.

He gulped and handed it back to her. She stuffed it in her purse and pouted at him. He kissed her gently on the lips and pulled away smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and grinned at him.

"Hey, and you yell at me about PDA?" I joked.

Louis walked up to me and messed up my hair.

"Hey!" I exclaimed fixing my hair and scrunching my nose at him.

El came up next to me, "Oh my gosh I can't believe tour's almost over! We won't be hanging out everyday like we did!"

"It can be a blessing sometimes." I replied pointing to Louis.

"Hey!" He protested crossing his arms.

"I'm kidding Lou. We all have to hang out a LOT."

Harry came out and bro-fisted Louis. El and I rolled our eyes at them and Harry stood next to me. He glared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what." he whispered as the others were in their own conversation.

I smirked, "I don't think I do."

"Well, I'm not letting you by that easy." He growled in my ear.

"Get over yourself Styles." I teased pushing him away lightly.

He bit his bottom lip and shook his head at me.

Niall came out with Kat following him, "What's all the ruckus? You woke us up." Niall complained.

"We need to leave anyways." Liam reminded him.

Perrie came out, "Tours not over for me, soon I'll be going with Little Mix."

"Lucky." I gushed.

"Okay so we've got everyone here except..."

"WHERE'S ZAYN?" We all groaned in unison.

Harry opened Zayns door and ran in there. We heard some shouting a minute later and then Harry ran out with Zayn hot on his trail. Zayn grabbed Harry and put him in to a headlock and he struggled to free himself from his grasp.

"Do NOT touch the hair again." Zayn threatened.

"Sam...." Harry choked out, "Help."

I sighed, "Zayn let the boy go."

Zayn let him go and gave him a glare, "You're lucky she was here."

Just then Paul entered the hallway, "Alright, last sound check boys!"

They all cheered and ran down the hallway in to the elevator the girls and I trailed behind watching them act like idiots.

----------

At the Staples Center the boys were on stage doing their soundtrack while us girls waited backstage.

"Okay guys, who's up for a little prank." Eleanor asked evilly.

"What's your idea?" Danielle questioned curiously.

"Well, I've brought five water guns filled up to the top with water. I hid them in a secret spot backstage since we're going to be in the audience during this show. When the boys go back to their dressing room we grab the guns and give them a sneak attack!" she explained.

We all looked at each other menacingly and nodded our heads.

"It's a great way to make the best of the last concert." I agreed

------------

We filed in to our seats in the front row as the concert began. The lights dimmed and five familiar figures appeared on stage.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Harry shouted causing the whole arena to erupt in screams.

Harry kept glancing over at me and winking during their songs. The boys were certainly making this last show their best. They danced around everywhere and occasionally jumped in to the audience, only to be pushed back on stage by Paul. Time flew by and finally they were on to their last song What Makes You Beautiful. Each boy tended to look at their girlfriends during their parts and when Harry's finally came he looks straight at me with a smile. It's almost as if the world had frozen around us.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

you don't know

you don't know you're beautiful!

I blushed after he finished his solo. Soon the song ended and the boys gave their acknowledgements before disappearing backstage. We followed them backstage and Eleanor led us to a closet and handed us the guns.

"Alright guys, now remember, no mercy." she ordered.

We nodded our heads and headed towards the dressing room. When we reached the door and we paused for a moment, trying to hear if they were in there.

"Okay on the count of three," El whispered, "One.... two.... THREE!"

We burst in and the boys turned to as shocked before they were pelted with water. I aimed for Harry and sprayed him straight in the face as he shrieked. When they finally processed what was happening, they tried to come after us and grab our guns. I was running everywhere dodging the water that was being shot in random directions. Harry appeared in front of me mischievously.

"I think I need a hug Sam!" Harry exclaimed extending his soaked arms towards me.

"No you don't!" I protested spraying him with my gun some more.

He pulled me in to a hug and picked me up, spinning me around in his arms as water was flying all over the place.

"LET ME GO HAZ!" I shouted between giggles while hitting his chest.

"NEVER!!" he replied as we were both getting shot at with water.

I saw some of the boys chasing the girls with water guns they retrieved from them. Water was everywhere and everyone was soaked. I looked at Harry. His wet curls clung to his face and he grinned at me, dimples showing as he held me in his arms. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips before someone sprayed us right in the faces. Harry put me down and I grabbed my gun and began spraying him again as we chased each other. By the end we were all drenched and Paul wasn't very happy about the messy dressing room. But we did make it the best ending to the tour. When we reached our hotel room, we were still a bit wet.

"Best prank ever." I said.

"You think it's over? Styles always gets his revenge." he replied menacingly.

"Keep dreaming curly." I teased as we walked through the door.

"Now, I was thinking we could finish what we started earlier." He suggested softly pushing me against the wall.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

He leaned in and kissed me lightly at first, then our kissing began to get heated. He lifted me up and pressed me against the wall again still keeping in contact with my lips. I bit his lip teasingly causing him to moan as I smiled victoriously. His eyes turned a darker shade of green and he began kissing down my jawline towards my neck. He found my sweet spot and began lightly sucking on it while I held in my moan. He retreated and shook his head at me chuckling.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He whispered seductively in my ear.

He kissed me again and begged for his tongue to have entrance. To get him frustrated a bit I wouldn't let him. He grunted at my denial and then squeezed my bum, trying to get me to open my mouth. His plan failed since I held it in and he had another idea in mind. He ground his hips against mine and I could feel his area growing. I let out a small moan and he immediately entered his tongue in to my mouth and moved around in it. He continued grinding in to me to tease me probably for teasing him. I didn't know how much more I could take of his actions.

He pulled away and looked me dead in the eye, "That was revenge for earlier when you left me to fix my own problem."

I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm lightly.

He smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied as he carried me towards the bed to continue our night.

AAFJIJGIOSEKGDJSDLJGIOIGJJGOJKSKGDSL Hi. By the way, I still have many many chapters left so don't worry this book won't be ending soon. Happy face! :D But dayum it got spiceyyyyy. I don't know if you guys actually want me to write an actual sex scene. I mean, if enough people ask me I guess. Sex is a beautiful and intimate thing and I would try to write it as nicely as possible haha. Tell me what you think of the story! :)

Don't forget to vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 50
After famous figure skater Ronnie Novak suffers from a major injury that leaves her feeling miserable and defeated, her father makes the decision to...
18K 93 15
you just moved into a new town with your little brother, scotty(smalls).. and little do you know this new town would be where you find your bestest f...
36.4K 458 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
37.2K 1.7K 26
Niall Horan is tired (and slightly embarrassed) of being the only one in his circle who is still single. The people around him - his family, his frie...