My Wish

By oneversusall525

Kennedy is a Make A Wish child who surprises everyone with her wish. Her wish will not only change her life b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16

Chapter 2

599 21 3
By oneversusall525

Present

Today was finally the big day. It had taken a few months but Kennedy's doctors had finally given her the okay to fly and go have her wish fulfilled and it had taken some time for Kim and Danielle to plan all of the logistics for Kennedy's wish.

"Kennedy Elyse let's go! We don't want to miss our flight!" Stacey yelled down the hallway of their two bedroom apartment.

"Coming Mommy I'm just trying to get my sandal on." Kennedy called back. A few moments later she came running down the hall toward her mom, her chin length curly brown hair going everywhere.

"I'm ready now Mommy let's go!"

Stacey locked up the apartment and the two girls headed down to her silver Ford Escape. Stacey had been smart by packing both Kennedy's and her suitcase in the car the night before.

"Alright pretty girl are you ready? Aunt Maggie is meeting us at the airport with Gramma and Papa." Stacey said as she and Kennedy got into the SUV.

"YES!" The little girl screamed and threw her hands in the air.

The two girls arrived at the airport and were greeted by Maggie and their parents along with Kim and Danielle from Make a Wish.

Stacey, Kennedy, and Maggie kissed her parents goodbye and headed through the airport to find their gate. It was here where Stacey would finally learn where there were going. All she had been told by everyone was to pack summer clothes. As they reached the boarding gate she finally saw they were headed to Orlando.

"Kennedy, I thought you said you didn't want to go to Disney because you have already been there?" Stacey asked her daughter confused.

"We're not going to see Mickey Mommy and that's all I'm going to tell you until we get to where my wish is." The little girl replied. Stacey shook her head and laughed.

3 hours later the girls arrived in Florida. Kim and Danielle had surprised them with a limo to take them around all week. They arrived at a fancy hotel in the heart of Orlando. Once again they girls were treated to five star accommodations when they were told they would be staying in one of the hotels finest and largest suites.

"Alright ladies we will let you settled and we will be by around 3 to pick you up for the start of Kennedy's wish." Kim told them.

"Thank you ladies we will see you then." Stacey said as the women turned to walk out the door.

"So Kennedy are you going to fill me in on what we are going to do today?" Stacey asked her daughter.

"No Mommy it's still a surprise. Just dress in your pretty jeans and your favorite pink shirt you packed." Kennedy told her as she lay across one of the beds in the suite laying her head on her aunt's lap.

"Alright, while I do that why don't you and Aunt Maggie take a little nap since you didn't sleep on the plane," Stacey told her.

There was no response from Kennedy when Stacey looked down Kennedy was already asleep.

3 o'clock came around and Kennedy was just getting the finishing touches done on her hair by her aunt when they heard a knock on the hotel room door. She quickly ran to the door and opened it with Maggie not far behind.

"Hi Kennedy, ready to have your wish come true?" Kim asked her.

"Yes Miss Kim I can't wait! It's hard to keep secrets like this." The little girl explained

"Well if you just tell me what your wish is then you wouldn't have to keep the secret." Stacey stated as she came out the bedroom dressed in the outfit Kennedy had requested. She was wearing her white skinny jean capris and a sheer pink top with black polka dots on it and with a match bralette underneath and black sandals.

"No Mommy! You can't know until it happens!" Kennedy responded.

"Hopefully it happens soon it's making Mommy nervous that you won't tell her."

"Soon Mommy very soon, right Miss Kim?"

"Yes Kennedy, very soon, but we've got to go or we will be late for your wish" Kim replied to the girl.

After a short ride from the hotel the group pulled up to the back of Amway Center.

"Alright Kennedy it's time to tell Mommy what your wish was." Maggie told her niece. The two girls had been quietly working in the hotel room on what they would tell Stacey the surprise was even though it was really only part of the surprise.

"Mommy" Kennedy started out. "WE GONNA SEE WRESTLING IN PERSON!" the little girl shouted the last part as they got out of the back of the limo.

"Kennedy that's a great wish I know you have wanted to go see them for a while now. But why in Orlando? We could see them at home when they come." Stacey asked.

Danielle and Kim stepped forward and Danielle spoke up. "Well because in Cleveland Kennedy wouldn't be able to get the full WWE experience. Kennedy's wish was to get the whole WWE experience not only seeing RAW but visiting the Performance Center and seeing NXT. "

"Wow pretty girl that's a great wish, I guess we should get this wish started" Stacey smiled at her little girl.

As the group made their way backstage Maggie and Kennedy high fived that their plan at worked and that Danielle and Kim were also able to keep the fib going too. The group was then were greeted by WWE staff who directed them to the room where they were told Kennedy would get to meet and greet with a few of the superstars prior to the show.

After a few minutes of waiting the girls heard the door open. Stacey turned back around to see someone she never thought she would ever see in person, Roman Reigns. He looked perfect, his black hair was pulled back into one of his signature man buns and he was wearing a pair of dark denim jeans and a black Henley shirt.

It had been no secret that he was Stacey's favorite wrestler and both Maggie and Kennedy knew how much she had a crush on him. But this was her daughter's day so she wouldn't fan girl over him, she would sit back and let Kennedy enjoy her moment. She deserved every moment of happiness that she could have.

"Kennedy! It's so good to meet you!" Roman stated as he walked further into the room carrying some flowers.

"Hi! Mr. Roman, it's nice to meet you too." Kennedy replied.

Roman set the flowers on the table and spent the next few minutes talking to Kennedy and signing some gear for her. The two carried on a conversation like old friends. It brought a huge smile to Stacey's face to see her daughter so happy. She was brought out of her thought when she heard Roman say to Kennedy, "I think it's time don't you?" The little girl nodded and got up and walked over to her mother.

"Mommy, I lied to you. This wasn't my wish." Stacey stood there stunned for a second.

"What do you mean this wasn't your wish, Kennedy?" Stacey asked confused.

"My wish mommy was for you to meet Roman Reigns and go on a date with him." The little girl confessed.

Stacey stared at her daughter for a second and then at her sister, Kim and Danielle, and Roman. Finally Maggie spoke up.

"When we were in the room talking about what Kennedy's wish would be she said she really only wished that she could see you happy again. She said that you were sad all the time because she was sick. She wanted to see you happy again the way you were before she got sick."

Tears welled up in Stacey's eyes and she covered her face to hide this fact. She had always tried to put a brave and smiling face on for Kennedy during this time. She never realized how much her daughter knew she was hurting.

"Kennedy, you didn't have to give your wish up for me, this was supposed to be about you" Stacey told her daughter as she hugged her.

"Mommy this is about me, I want my fun mommy back, not sad mommy who spends all day worrying about chemo and the bad cancer coming back." Stacey smiled at her daughter. It had been a long time since the two of the just spent the day playing and laughing and not worrying about Kennedy's health status.

"You always talk about how much you like wrestling and that Roman Reigns was cute so I thought if you got to see them in person and meet him it would make you happy mommy again" Kennedy continued. Stacey now felt slightly embarrassed that Roman had heard her daughter admit her crush on him but it quickly faded when she looked down at wonderful kid who stood before her.

"Kennedy you make me the happiest mommy in the world no matter what is going on." Stacey said has she hugged her daughter. "Wait, Did you say go on a date with Roman Reigns, Kennedy?" Stacey asked

"Yep!" Stacey was about to explain to her daughter that they couldn't force Roman to go on a date with her when her sister spoke up.

"Actually it's just dinner, Kennedy got it in her head at the conference table when we were discussing it that if a boy and girl go to dinner its date, obviously we can't force the two of you on a date, we don't know if he is even single." Maggie clarified.

"Okay that makes a little more sense, but when are we going to this dinner, I mean he's got a show to do in a few hours?" Stacey stated.

"Right now works for me, I have to eat before the show and I could always use some company" Roman stepped in and said.

"What about Kennedy and Maggie?"

"I have a friend here that would love to show them around and introduce them to everyone" Roman said with his signature smirk.

A few moments later in walked Dean Ambrose.

"DEAN!" Kennedy shrieked.

"Hi kiddo! You must be the famous Kennedy everyone has been talking about." Dean told the little girl.

"You're my favorite wrestler! Mommy's is Roman. She said you are best friends and were in a shield together."

"You're mommy is right, Roman is my dude. We used to be a group called the Shield with Seth Rollins." Kennedy scrunched her nose.

"Really, you were friends with him? He's whiny and his hair is weird." Kennedy told the group. All of them started to laugh at the little girl's statement.

"We will have to tell him that when we see him" Dean told Kennedy. "Are you ready to go look around?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kennedy shouted doing the Daniel Bryan hand motions.

"Why don't you say good bye to Mommy so we can get started and so Mommy and Roman can get their dinner." Maggie told the little girl.

"Bye Mommy, have fun with Roman." The little girl said has she hugged her mom. Stacey squatted down to her daughter's level not breaking their hug.

"Bye Kennedy, have fun with Dean and Aunt Maggie. Please listen to them and be polite to everyone. I love you! Thank you for this surprise. Now go enjoy your wish and I will see you in a little bit." The pair continued their hug until they heard Roman clear his throat.

"I hate to interrupt, but I do believe these are for you." Roman said handing the flowers to Stacey as she stood back up.

"Thank you Roman." Stacey told him.

"Joe, please Roman Reigns is just my stage name."

"Okay, then. Thank you Joe."

"Shall we go get something to eat? I hope you like Italian."

"Sounds great, I love Italian."

The two waved good bye as they left the room and went one direction while Dean, Maggie, and Kennedy went in the opposite direction. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 913 31
Bailey is a WWE Diva. She has a crush on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. When she confesses her feelings for him will he feel the sa...
922 45 5
Evelyn Maxwell is a recently widowed mother of three boys who is just trying to give her children the best life she can on her own. Although it has b...
50.9K 704 61
Katie Goldberg has had the worst life imaginable. From having to live with her uncle due to a tragedy to a haunting relationship streak. She becomes...
2.5K 74 28
Mikaila goes on a vacation with her family but something bad happens. She will meet new people and a new love.