I'm A Teenage Slut, Beast, Gi...

By chinchincutey1

Lela, a fifteen year old girl decides to go camping with her best friend. But things don't go as planned. She... More

I'm A Teenage Slut, Beast, Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

3.9K 7 1
By chinchincutey1

I smiled at Matt. We were laying in his tent under the blanket. “So did you like it?” He asked.

I put my fingers in his hair and started to bush through it. He seemed to like it and he closed his eyes. “I have played that game many times before and I can honestly say…you have the highest score out of all the other players.” He look pleased.

“Thank you for the compliment.” He opened his eyes and leaned down to kiss me.

“Your welcome. Hay, what time does the bomb fire party thing end.” He stopped to think.

“Uh, 12:30.” I think. He checked is watched. “And it’s ten o clock. Allison will probably be back in an hour or so.” I moved closer to him.

“Yep after she’s done asking every boy there if their the one I’ve been kissing in the woods at night.”

Matt looked hurt. “So…you have had sex with someones else?”

I laughed. “No it’s you, you idiot.”

“What?”

“The hickey. You gave it to me…remember.”

“That one was from me?!”

“That’s the only one I have! Do you really think I’m that much of a slut?!” I moved away from him in disgust.

“What? No…uh.” I was upset. That’s why he wanted me. For a rebound after Tina. Because I was the school slut with daddy issues and he wanted me to do freaky things for him. I grabbed my clothes  (my underwear and bra already on)  and ran out of the tent. “Lela wait I didn’t-”

“Shut up!” I said putting on my shirt and shorts. Then I started to walk down the trail. He tried to follow but he was to busy putting his pants on. I decided to run. As fast as I could bare foot and close to tears. What was wrong with me? I didn't cry or get upset. I was Lela White! I could make guys fall to my feet and nerds do my homeowrk. I could make girls wish they never lived or make them stop eating becasue i thought they looked fat. 

I kept thinking like this and running until I saw a light ahead. A camp fire. I stepped off the trail to see four boys sitting around it. When they saw me they freaked and tried to hide the alcohol they happened to be drinking.

“Was that beer?” I asked.

“What? No, no, no.” One of them said. I smiled.

“If you share then I won't call the cops.” I stepped into the fire light and there expressions changed.

“Dude she’s hot.” One of them whispered to the other.

“And horny.” I said innocently. One of them handed me a bear right away, opened and cold. I smiled and sat down next to them. “I’m Lela.”      

“Jason.” Said the one who had handed me the bear.

“Eric.” Said the one who called me hot.

“Andrew.” Said one who hadn’t talked yet.

“Blake.” Said the only one without a beer. They were all moderately good looking and probably all virgins.

“Well Jason, Eric, Andrew, and Blake cheers.” We all lifted our beers. Then I put my head back and started dink like there was no tomorrow.

                                                       ***

I was dizzy. I had drank before but not this much. “God she’s wasted.” Eric said.

“Yep would you like to know why?” My speech slurred.

“Please.” Andrew said. He had already shown to be the sensitive one.

“Because for the first time I trusted a boy and he uses me as his slutty rebound.”

They all sympathized except Blake. He didn’t seem to care.

“That’s to bad.” Jason said scooting closer to me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

“And the worst part…he’s my best friends brother.”

“Oh!” they all said.

“Jeez.” Blake said. “Why would you sleep with your best friend's brother?”

“I don’t know. I was horny and he happened to be there.”

“I’m here for you.” Eric said touching my leg. “Here have another beer.” He was about to hand me one but…

“No I think she’s done.” I looked up to see Matt.

“Go away.” I moaned.

“Is that him?” Blake asked.

“Yep. And he’s going to leave.” I said glaring at him.

We are going to leave.” He walked toward me.

“Don’t touch me you stupid scum bag.” He bent down and picked me up. I was too drunk to push him away. And the boys were to young to try and put up a fight. So Matt carried me away. The boys complained though.

“Come back any time.” Jason yelled. I nodded.

“I will as soon as I get away from this jack ass!” I tried to push away but he held me tight.

I don’t know when I fell asleep but he was so warm and his walking so level. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

                                                       ***

“Is she okay?” Allison asked. I guessed we were back at the camp site. Matt was still carying me.

“Yeah just drunk.” He said. “Open the tent flap.” I heard a zipper. Then Matt laid me on the warm sleeping bag and while he did he whispered in my ear. “I didn’t use you.” I pushed him away. He got out and closed the tent.

His words echoed in my mind as I fell asleep.

                                                      ***

I didn't really dream a dream but more of a memory. It was in 7th grade and i was at the start of my mean/popular reign. There was a girl in my class named Emily. I would always pick on her just because I was bored. If she did anything wrong i would make it known. I guess this must have driven her crazy because she went the to the school consoler. Mr. Ell had a meeting with us both.

"So you two have been having issues?" Mr. Ell asked.

"Yes," I said. Emily gave a confused look.

"Really what been happing." I bowed my head putting my plan into action. He saw my pain and leaned down putting a hand on my knee. "It's ok..." I remember thinking, what a sick perv! But I could use this...

"Well...Lela kind of has been kind of a bully..."

"What?!" I suddenly looked up in confusion. "I- I didn't." I looked at Mr. Ell in shock, he saw my panic.

"Emily could you please explain your accusation."

"Well she makes fun of me and says things about me."

"Lela?" He asked stroking his thumb against my thigh.

"I didn't...I’m sorry if I made you think that I don't like you Emily. It's just you have such pretty eyes...and hair." She looked surprised and confused.

"Lela do you maybe think...you might be jealous?" He asked. I looked away from him pretending to be ashamed. There was silence and then the bell rang. "Ok, well we got that settled. Right?" He looked at us, leaning back in his chair and taking his hand off of me. We both nodded and I smiled at her. She smiled back. "So, I think you can go." We both got up and before I left the room Mr. Ell took my hand and pulled me close. "If you ever want to talk about your problems in private...just come by or call." He handed me a paper with his phone number (home number I guessed). I smiled and nodded. He let me go and I walked out of the room.

Emily and I walked down the hall alone. She was messing with her hair as if she had just realized it was pretty. I laughed, "I can't believe that perv fell for that."

She game a confused look. "What?" I shook my head at her. She went to her locker and started to put in her combination. I waited. Then as soon as she opened it trash dumped on top of her. She screeched and I just laughed. She looked at me almost crying. I put my finger to my lips, "Shhh."

She didn't go to the school for help after that and didn't tell them either. She must have learned I could lie my way out of it. But a week later she moved to another state. That's when people started to see I could do whatever I wanted. Then people started to follow me and well...I became that girl on those mean girl movies but she doesn't get the revenge she deserves. Because it's the real world and in the real world...I win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.7K 40
"beg for it, like a good little slut" âž» The thought of falling inlove with someone seemed like bullshit to kallan that's until a 21 year old girl mov...
294K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
10.7M 331K 37
After not seeing each other for nearly eight years, Justin and Laila are suddenly forced to spend the entire summer together. Now if that's not bad e...
2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...