I promise. Phan au

phan_trashtic tarafından

This is my first Phanfiction so probably not my best. This is a agent phan au where Dan and Phil are both 16... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Le final chapter
New fic!!

Chapter 4

317 19 5
phan_trashtic tarafından

I hope your enjoying it so far 🍁 *spontaneously grows wings and flys into Big Ben* 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright initiates" Our scary instructor bellowed to the group of boys who had now all finished the run. "This is Jack" He continued, gesturing to a tall boy around 21, very attractive with hazel brown hair. "And this is Finn" He said gesturing to another boy who looked identical to the first one. "Yes, they are twins but they are also your new physical training instructors" He introduced.

"So this way the training centre right?" Jack or Finn asked our former instructor.

"Correct" He reassured.

"Okay cool. Let's go"

The group and I made our way down to the training centre and this place is massive. Its basically just a really big gym with things like running and rowing machines, weights, leg raise things, bars ect. In the centre a ring stood battered and worn from past fights, just the look of it made my spine prickle with frozen pins. The ceiling was so high up a giant could stretch out and still fit in, and there where windows covering the majority of the walls, all in all it was very impressive.

"Alright guys, everyone grab a partner and make your way over to the punching bags" One of the twins ordered.

I looked awkwardly at PJ only to find he had already ran up to Chris, so I guess they were partners then.

"Umm hi excuse me" I felt a weak tap on my shoulder and I spun around to see who it belonged to.

There stood a boy, just a bit shorter then me with a dyed blue quiff and big purple glasses staring up at me, a big cheesy grin plastered in his face.

"Hi I'm Tyler and your new, so I was wandering if you'd like to go in partners with me?" He asked confidently.

"Sure" Together we found our way to the punching bags and I managed to get one as far away from Phil as possible.

Jack and Finn demonstrated a couple of different punches and kickes we should practice then just let up get on with it.

Tyler and I took turns having a go at the different moves whilst I found out more about him. He was originally from America, then ran away to England at the age of 14 with the help from his uncle who lives here and who actually works here but in a different area. He's a 00 agent so he works in the field instead of just training up the newbies, so that's why Tyler's here.

I couldn't help but glance over to phil every so often, he punched at that bag with different parts of his fist and arm then added the odd kick was like a routine he had made up. All his movements where so quick and agile it was quite satisfying to watch.

We carried on like that for another ten minutes or so, swapping in our pairs so we both got a fair go each. Jack or Finn (I should really learn who's who of their going to be my instructors for the immediate future) came over and we all automatically made a semi-circle around him.

"Now time for some real fighting!" He grinned pleased with what was about to happen. I however was not so, I'd been here for what? Like 24 hours and they want me to fight? I can't do that!

"Where's Dan Howell?" I think it was Finn who asked. My heart froze dead, they want me to fight! Are they kidding me.

"Since you only joined yesterday we won't expect you to fight today" My whole body exhaled and I stopped biting my bottom lip.

"There is an odd number of you guys but since Dan isn't fighting were all good. We have written up a little table about who your fighting and when, I'll leave it on the bench so you can all have a look."

Immediately the whole group gathered round the table leaving me behind, since I wasn't fighting, I thought there'd be no point of me taking up room around the bench.

"Okay initiates! First two... UP!" Jack gestured towards the ring.

First up was Chris and some boy I didn't know. There was no bell or noise to sing along when to start so Finn just shouted 'go' and on they went.

The first punch was from Chris who was quick on his toes and it hit him straight in the nose.

I was intensely watching the fight when a sly voice whispered into my right ear.

"That was just like the punch I gave to you yesterday... Except you had passed out by now" He grinned. His humid breath tickled my ear and my lobe tingled when he pulled away sending shivers down my spine.

How he knew I passed out: I have no idea. Maybe it was a guess or an assumption but he got it, my face burned up as he continued to stand smugly next to me facing the fight.

"Fuck off" I weakly replied. He just chuckled and walked smoothly off, back to his friends.

I watched as he walked away but was soon smacked out of my gaze my a sharp gasp to my left. It was PJ. My face whipped over to the ring where Chris was on the floor bloody and bruised, gasping for air.

The other boy, who looked nervous in this situation, internally dying as much as Chris was physically, refused to kick Chris when he was down and instead firmly but softly places his foot in Chris' chest while jack counted to three.

"1... 2... 3... Okay enough Harry wins!" Jack announced.

As soon as the words left his mouth PJ was sprinting towards the ring. He scooped up Chris and carried him off, probably to bandage his up.

A couple more fights went on but no one who I knew. I recognised a couple of phil's minions up there beating the shit out of smaller, weaker boys, but at least no one Died. Which was surprising.

"Next up Phil and George. GO!"

"Watch and learn" Phil sniggered to me as he pushed past me to get to the ring.

They took their positions, legs shoulder width apart, slightly bent, arms up I front of their faces with their fists tightly clenched.

"GO!" Jacks voice echoed.

They started circling around each other until George finally made a move. He swung his arm in an attempt to punch Phil, phil however grabbed his hand and brung it down with him using his other, stronger arm to punch him back, this punch however hit the side of George's skull sending his head whipping back to the side. I could of sworn I was a tooth fly out there.

Phil then quickly made a kick at the other boy sending his straight back into the fence thing that surrounds the ring.

George was still going. Somehow. He managed to kick Phil back this time colliding with his stomach but he didn't get back fast enough, Phil grabbed his foot and picked George up making his back slam against the floor. Phil went to walk over the other side of the boy when George's hand stuck out in a half-hearted attempt to grab phils ankle and pull him down too. This did not work. Phil dodged his hand and instead bent down and grabbed it with his own hand, forcefully pulled the victims arm around his back in an awkward position and kept applying pressure. A loud shout escaped George's mouth and Finn raises his hand calmly, signalling for this to end.

"Enough! Phil is our winner!" He announced and Phil just casually walked off the ring and before strutting past me gave me and evil smirk, pushed into my shoulder then left the gym completely although we still had 15 minutes left of 'lesson'.

No one bothered to go after him, I though about doing it but: A) he could kill me, or B) I'd get in trouble on my first day. Either way... Not good.

Both jack and Finn gathered the group around and went through everything they did wrong and how to improve their techniques and stuff but I wasn't listening, I was just staring at the door where moments earlier Phil had walked out through, I just wanted to know why? Where is he going?

The bell rang to signal the start of break, which is 20 minutes long, and the class piled out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys x. Please ignore any spelling mistakes or things like that. I'll update as soon as I remember (or can be bothered) but for now, cheerio!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.1K 156 23
Phil has been denying his feelings for Dan for 3 years now and he doesn't know if he can hold those feelings back any more. But when Dan gets a girlf...
403K 12K 19
[COMPLETE] Dan always knew he wasn't straight but he couldn't admit it to himself.. That changes when he goes to a boarding school and gets to know t...
31.1K 2.7K 26
"Heaven is rather a fluffy dream amongst many people; Hell a flaming nightmare. Human reality is very in between, and I suppose love is too." In whic...
733K 17.1K 69
A collection of Phan One Shots with some occasional kickthestickz :D It also contains RPs, song fics and prompts. WARNING: Smut, angst, some trigger...