Her Little Wolf (A Camren Sto...

By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

disclaimer: i am not affiliated with any of the 5h members and do not own them/or the band More

New Student
Meeting Her
Another Friend
New Information
Rambling
Her Number
Call Her?
Austin?
Lauren's New Friends
Pizza
Normani?
Different
Ariana
Gonna Talk
Confessions
Questions
Anwsers
Date Night Pt.1
Date Night Pt.2
Settle Down
It's Time
In Heat
Rescue

Planning

6.5K 231 9
By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

Lauren is watching tv in her room when her phone buzzes.

From Camz: Hey! This is Camila.

Lauren smiles to herself while thinking a of a clever response to break the ice.

To Camz: Hey Camila! I know it's you, we exchanged numbers earlier.

-=+=-

Camila was now laying on her bed waiting for a response when suddenly her phone goes off.

From Lauren: Hey Camila! I know it's you, we exchanged numbers earlier.

Camila face palms, feeling the heat go to her face. Not a second later she receives another buzz.

From Lauren: You still there? I was joking, I'm happy you texted me.

Now she thinks you left! She was only playing with you, why do you alway have to take everything literally?!

To Lauren: Yeah I'm here, sorry. So do you wanna hang out soon?

From Lauren: I'd love too! Maybe Friday? So we can have the whole weekend if that's what you want.

Ahhh! She wants to spend the weekend with me!

To Lauren: I would love to hang out on Friday! We plan everything in the next few days. I can't wait! See you tomorrow.

From Lauren: Perfect! I'll talk to you later. Goodnight Camz, sweet dreams :)

She called me Camz! I might faint!

To Lauren: Goodnight Lo, see you tomorrow :)

Sending...
Sent...
Delivered...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...